☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Swtess

QUESTION:

WHY IS EVERYONE IN HERE IDOLIZING / ADMIRING THE DESCENDANTS OF VIET-CONGS?

What would your parents/grandparents think?

There's a GOOD REASON WHY THEY FLED THE COUNTRY.

coughCOMMUNISMcough

Yeah to hold a bunch of pointless protests and hail a flag that isn't recognized by the UN :rolleyes:

Frankly, my parents/ grandparents shouldn't really care of who I think are good loooking

Pesam has a nice face for modelling but a lot of awkward poses

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION:

coughCOMMUNISMcough

So how many commies are in this thread?

lol

*backs away slowly

Nah, I really don't care.

Guest cityincolors

Interesting topic =]

I'm a Vietnamese born boy who now lives in America~

I'm also an aspiring singer for Korea's SM Entertainment, JYP, and others.

I'm glad that I'm Vietnamese to understand half the things said in this thread XD haha~

Nice to meet you guys =]

If you like Korean music, I'm pretty sure you can enjoy my singing XD

~Alan JW Nguyen

Guest blue_shoe

I had to go search for some pictures :D so you guys can calm down a bit. Now if they're wrong, posted before, or just for whatever reason, chill! ;)

49b710dd_009-lethucanh-41.jpg

489fcc35_giang3.jpg

489fcb42_giang8.jpg

499689b9_tiffiny3.jpg

499688e8_493168e5_tiffiny11.jpg

49aa9615_no9.jpg

49ac0cad_dsc08859_resize.jpg

^ that one was for kicks, I googled "cute viet teens" and that showed up. I've been there :D

QUESTION:

coughCOMMUNISMcough

^ hahaha <3, I thought everybody was against me... :D

All of you guys here who are frustrated by me, you have the right to. You're right that this has nothing to do with politic, you're right that I haven't made any contributions, and you're right I have posted stereotypes.

I like coming to this thread as well as other net idol thread, don't get me wrong, cause I like to admire good looking people, but there are some stuffs that most of you young people here have not fully grasp the extent of intensity. I try really hard to keep my opinion to myself, but it broke that day. I can't help looking at all these rich people, know why they're rich, and restrain my anger ;). That Minor baby girl really trigger "female viet cong du kich (manly VC female snipers)" image and my anger flared, but I will do my best to display it else where. As for the stereotypes, there are always truth to it, besides seem like I have people admitting to it.

Guest x`aNNiie.

^ Don't worry blue_shoe. I totally know where your coming from.

Sometimes i want to break out like that too, but look at the responses

attacking you. LOL. I have seen, met and talked to some of the people you are talking about

and i know what you mean.

:ph34r:

On Topic: Pesam is quite pretty in some photos....

Guest HMIvan

Just because she live in North Vietnam doesn't mean she is VietCong, not everybody that live in North consider Viet Cong=='.

I use to live in North Viet, and for the whole time there I dun even know what Viet Cong mean until I came over to U.S, and people starting to kinda hating on me just cuz I came from the north.

However, those Viet Cong people are everywhere now.

Guest EnVogue

Just because she live in North Vietnam doesn't mean she is VietCong, not everybody that live in North consider Viet Cong=='.

I use to live in North Viet, and for the whole time there I dun even know what Viet Cong mean until I came over to U.S, and people starting to kinda hating on me just cuz I came from the north.

However, those Viet Cong people are everywhere now.

haha yeah thats exactly what i mean ^^

because it sounded like all "north viets" are evils viet congs etc.

xD

a friend once said

"communism great idead but the world is not ready for it yet"

anyways

pesam??

this postgirl pictures are great!!

but they dont look like her at all

>_>

too much ps and make up ??

Guest LizzieBee

Im sorry for ruining this thread, but I cant help it. My dad was from the north and he is a very poor man who came here to the US to make money when he was young.

So whenever I told my Vietnamese friends that my dad came born in the North , they not only bashed my father but me, the "daughter of a Viet Cong," which he is not. Just because he lives in the north does not mean he supports the belief. I dont know about Mat Minor being a Viet Cong, but I have friends that have parents that are "Communists," but their children does not support their idea.

So I'm insulted by your comment Blue Shoe.

Guest Bebe_Ji

is her name mat minor or minor honey??

wtf?

LOL but i like her picture anyways..

Her look is different and she has pretty hair.. =D

she does look like a rich girl..

but idk y yall hating on her for.. haters.. (jp)

wow that an interesting topic. but anyway mat minor is a net idol? seriously? look at her face, there is nothing special. >< go head bash me. lol

but seriously all these net idols are rich. they have to be rich to wear all these kinds of clothes. do nothing but take pictures.

Guest p1nchmycheeks

I don't see Michelle looking pretty with the wig. Her natural hair is much better

New Meo Mun

(She kept taking the same pose but hey, at least she updates)

151246-1.jpg

000736.jpg

000847-1.jpg

221021-1.jpg

Archived