☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest amyoii

^ oh my goodness. you don't have to illustrate who does she look like, you know. words are good enough.

i'll blame you for not being able to sleep tonight

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truffles14

tough crowd. but i mean i get where you guys are coming from, although ^^^ that's a little exaggerated.

Guest x`aNNiie.

If Mat Minor fixed her eye makeup it would look better.

Her top liner seems thick and unsteady - not closed to her lashline

making her eye shape worst.

Guest baby-swts

those grudge pictures are a bit unnecessary.

indeed <_<

u should remove them immediately. :rolleyes:

i havent seen a Lisa Le update for so long

Guest Swtess

Dammit kissez* those pics just scared the crap out of me since I couldn't help but to stare at it for a while.

Minor is around the average level to me. Not attractive at all, I really want her camera though. lol

Ricebunny/Michelle looks gorgeous in her pics, but after watching a bunch of her tutorials, she's not attractive and looks real plain until she packs on the makeup.

Has anyone noticed on a bunch of viet sites having Thuy Top's banner advertising her breast? lol

Guest randombeautyqueen

Dammit kissez* those pics just scared the crap out of me since I couldn't help but to stare at it for a while.

Minor is around the average level to me. Not attractive at all, I really want her camera though. lol

Ricebunny/Michelle looks gorgeous in her pics, but after watching a bunch of her tutorials, she's not attractive and looks real plain until she packs on the makeup.

Has anyone noticed on a bunch of viet sites having Thuy Top's banner advertising her breast? lol

It's true she looks plain until she has concealer and her eyebrows, but how many girls dare to show their bare face in front of the world. shes got guts at least hahaha. Oh and those Grudge photos, scared the richard simmons out of me.

I dunno why you people freak @ that picture of the grudge girl, not that scary, she could be an uzzlang/net idol herself if she lost the blue tone bloody skin, and closed her mouth haahhaha.

Kissez*,you are very evil.

I like Mat Minor's picture.Very pretty.

Evil is what I aim for, muahaha.

The images have been removed anyway.

Guess some little kiddies couldn't take it rofl.

Anywho, how do you guys "find" net idols? Just randomly come across them on yahoo 360 or something?

Archived