☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest ticatee

what happened to Isaac?

man, after seeing all these pics, i want to go to VN and find them just so i can tell them i saw them on soompi. ahhaa

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leelee.

Umm . . . is it just me, or is this thread moving reeeeeaally slow?

Michelle's complexion is so nice! I'm gonna have to start using the kitty litter and aspirin masks soon. *is lazy*

flycrazily: A net idol, in my opinion, is someone who looks really attractive and has a big fanbase on the internet; so basically, it's just a hot person who's very popular on the interwebz. 8D

Guest ticatee

as a net idol, besides having a pretty face, you need a personality too, don't you? or do most of you out there just go for a pretty face and style?

i love michelle, reading her blogs are awesome :]]

Guest Inconnu

^ lol, trust me hun, you should say that on other net idols threads as well.

Kelbin looking goooddd. Is that Kelly sitting down?

So... first time viewing this thread and posting.

Not going to lie, I've always avoided it because it was VIETNAMESE. Not saying that I dislike Vietnamese people because I am a PROUD one at that, but I was born and raised in Canada and uh all of the Viet guys I knew/saw were NOT appealing to me in the least. So I created this wide aversion to viet boys in general.

So I hit myself on the head and said "WHY SO JUDGEMENTAL CAT?" gave this thread a go and well...

I would really like to sponser each and every one of these boys to come to Canada lmao.

geebus! I never knew Viet boys could be so dashing :ph34r:

I am wrong. Oh so wrong.

...oh and I topped a page... and I have nothing to show for it... um.. sorry,...

Guest Inconnu

So... first time viewing this thread and posting.

Not going to lie, I've always avoided it because it was VIETNAMESE. Not saying that I dislike Vietnamese people because I am a PROUD one at that, but I was born and raised in Canada and uh all of the Viet guys I knew/saw were NOT appealing to me in the least. So I created this wide aversion to viet boys in general.

So I hit myself on the head and said "WHY SO JUDGEMENTAL CAT?" gave this thread a go and well...

I would really like to sponser each and every one of these boys to come to Canada lmao.

geebus! I never knew Viet boys could be so dashing :ph34r:

I am wrong. Oh so wrong.

...oh and I topped a page... and I have nothing to show for it... um.. sorry,...

=P If the guys on here were as ugly as you expected, we wouldn't have

over 400+ pages of responses. lmao.

Guest blue_shoe

I'm definitely not a fan of that MINOR girl. She looks like a rich Vietcong girl who happens to have money to fix herself up. I bet she would look so que^ if she's poor like one of those girl you see selling fish at the market.

In one of her picture, you see the 3 Cong An behind her under her legs??? I bet that's her body guards her dad pay to protect her from the money he gets from the Chinese government after he and his friends give the 2 Vietnamese Islands to China.

Ok...I gotta stop, cause it's getting way out of hand...

PS: I wish I can contribute instead of making senseless post but where do you find all the net idol pics???

Guest momo08

i feel like bashing every time i see Mat Minor...it's been said a few times by quite a few people that she doesnt look that good...

but she keeps getting posted on here....argghhh!! :crazy: her eyes look so weird...i dont know...i can't even find a fave pic in that bunch.

:sweatingbullets: imma go hide with iitzjesss now...

Archived