Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest denzai

@haylie i thought i'm the only one who doesn't like the youngest couple i used to like them but since they dominating the screentime & a lot of people on isyg thread only talk about them even mbc release much their bts pic & vid i start to hate them maybe because i love yjh too much  :D

btw how do u know about what is written on that fences ? are u only guesses ?
seems like Hs can't do anything to MH because he still legally married maybe that's why still no progression on their relationship until yoona comeback #-o
but the question is when yoona will comeback ? X(
i wonder why u never post comment on isyg thread ;)

201307081623033110_1.jpg

@denzai I can read that sentence, but i'm not sure if i understand right :DThe youngest couple, don't know why but i didn't like them from the start. There's something about them made me couldn't sympathize with :-S. It's not the first time i hate what majority love (my friend even called me weird, and when they found out that i hated romance drama which is pretty much everybody loves, they took the nickname to a new level: cold-hearted :-L ) So glad i'm not the only one hate that couple #:-S Thank you denzai, you've just proved that i'm not weird at all :)) I'm going to laugh at my friends' faces tomorrow >:)I didn't comment on isyg's thread simply because i don't know what to say. I don't love anything about it, but i don't hate anything either. The best way is stay silent :DYN better be back soon cuz the rencently episodes are so boring. The only thing keep me from dropping the drama is YJH but he's hardly show up X( 

Guest denzai

@haylie is that mean you don't like MH/HS couple too ?
i mean you watch them only for the sake of YJH ?
i like MH/HS a lot because they're funny & great chemistry unlike the couple on can love become money
the lead actress uhm ji won too old & i think she's little bit overacting but she's known for good actress

Guest denzai

i love fanmade creative like this :-bd
fanmade of MH-HS night scene, cartoon's style :x

28_1.jpg

28_2.jpg

28_3.jpg

cr as tagged/DCgal

@denzai No, HS-MHee couple is funny for sure, they're cute. But like i said before, romance is not my type. That's why i hardly ship any couple. HS-MHee is definately my favorite in the drama though. They made the whole drama more interesting to me. Sadly, there's no progress in their loveline recently (it's one of the reasons why i feel like dropping the drama) :(

CLBM, YJH just steal the whole drama for himself :)) He outshines others, so i don't even notice UJW's overacting :D You're right. They absolutely don't have any chemistry. Even their kisses aren't passionate. Speaking of kiss, i can't wait till HS and MHee's first kiss. It gonna make up for the whole ISYG's flaws :))

Guest denzai

@haylie i think the kiss will only happen in nearly end of the drama since HS still married & i'm sure the kiss won't passionate even the youngest couple who both single in real life the kiss scene taken from a far beside it's a family drama :D

@denzai That's why YN need to get back ASAP :D

The youngest couple both are single, so maybe they don't have experience in stuff like that, so their kiss scene is off :)) I will keep my hope up that HS-MHee's kiss scene'll be better than the kisses in CLBM, cuz YJH and HJH have lots of experience =)) Remenber their kiss in EOE? :D

Guest denzai

@haylie i think their kiss scene on EOE just peck kiss, i'm sure isyg will be the same too ;)
i think most of yjh kiss scene only peck kiss his passionate kiss was with park jin hee in love in magic :D

@denzai Done watching it. Almost die of laughing. Luckily, my parents weren't at home or i would already be dead by now =))  That's a new side of YJH i've never seen before :)) That movie has just ruined Min Tae Yeon for me =))

Guest denzai

@haylie it's my fav movie i watch it many times not because of the bed scene but i enjoy the movie very much because YJH always 2nd lead in his drama she never got the girl beside i love romcom movie
& i like the lead actress park jin hee, she's pretty :D

Guest smallfly

@haylie: You've tried Love in magic?  B-)  It's a funny and decent movie.  I always think YJH can do the shoots with all the make-out things very well, DKW :)) And if Min Tae Yeon ever has a bed scene? Gossh, he's just even hotter :(( However, the most surprising part I found in Love In Magic was not about YJH's bed skills but it was about HaHa's character =)) I almost died laughing watching him do all the "stuff" in front of the computer screen. I couldn't imagine that HaHa once opted such roles though I must say it fitted his real characters and his appearance a lot :)) He did create a great sidekick with YJH's role. Nailed it! 

@denzai: Your new banner 8->  Love it, totally love it.

About the interview, he's always such a cutie when answering questions while sitting alone in front of the camera. I remembered the time when he did the same thing during VP 1 shooting calendar. Needless to say how much I love to hear his voice and see his smiles as well as laughters though I'm completely dumb about Korean :-<

And like you two, I'm very very thrilled about the honeymoon trip in the next episode. Come on writers, give them a kiss, a deep one at least if a French kiss cannot do :)) I bet their love process is even slower than any sixth grade crush. You make us wait for a long time, so please do well this time, MBC's writers   [-O< 

@smallfly  I was surprised when saw HaHa there, too- HGI's first love :)) Yeah, Love in Magic is good. It's funny, it's sweet, it has YJH =)), everything a rom-com should have (at least for me :D) And now that i've noticed, you have a pretty dark mind >:)@denzai your new signature, It's beautiful, well designed and very hansome subject :))
ISYG finally good again. I can't remember when was the last time watching it without looking at the clock and yawning #:-S The honeymoon trip goona be great- kill two birds with one stone. Can't wait to see how HS and MHee deal with the fact they have to share a room :)

Guest denzai

@smallfly @haylie when first i saw that on baidu i decide to change my banner :x
i edited many times to fit soompi rules....

i don't think there will be kiss scene, HS still legally married it would be cheating if they kissed
viewers won't like it too specially ahjumma who mostly watch it, i didn't expect kiss scene just cute scene between them like when they're living together ;;)

about Haha he still on early career so maybe that's why he would do anything to get the role ;;)
too bad after haha famous with RM they're not close anymore even YJH didn't attend his wedding
and when haha guest star on top gear they looks awkard #-o

Guest denzai

so cute....  :x
i wonder if hgi-yjh fit their schedule while hgi going abroad to vietnam yjh has a shoot on an island i hope it will take a few days so he won't be lonely at home :D

viewimage_M.jpg
from DCgall

Guest denzai

wow hgi has a lot of fans in vietnam, @samllfly @haylie  can u translate this

http://www.yan.vn/han-ga-in-vui-ve-than-thien-bat-tay-fan-viet-tai-san-bay-tan-son-nhat-11564.html

@denzai You mean translate it into english?Briefly, it said HGI is very beautiful with simple clothes, no make up and friendly towards fans at the airport. The rest is about the event she attends

Guest denzai

@haylie of course, just the summary, just want to know vietnam media opinion about her
but i quite understand with google translating vietnam language unlike korean :D
& seems like not much fans who greet her at the airport, i thought that crowd was her fans but seems like they pick up their colleague :D