Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Gold, Appear!"

photo293317.jpg

Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Gold, Appear!" (2012)

Directed by Kang Dae-seon

Written by Ha Cheong-ok

Network : MBC

With Han Ji-hye, Yeon Jeong-hoon, Nah Moon-hee, Lee Soo-kyeong, Lee Tae-seong, Choi Myeong-gil,...

50 episodes - Sat, Sun 20:40
Synopsis
A family drama that defines marriage and family and drily defines the bluff and truth of the middle class people.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/04/06

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest devikartika

@willenette he play as park hyun soo,the eldest son in a family who the owner of jewerly company. and ya, he play with han ji hye again and before they play in east of eden together. this is a nice colaboration.

Guest devikartika

and he play in the movie who producting in 2005 but has release now. the title is good friend and before its title name sweet dream. http://asianwiki.com/Good_Friends I'm so sorry can't share pic of his movie press confrence today. you could find in korean portal. there are had a lot pic.

Guest devikartika

and he play in the movie who producting in 2005 but has release now. the title is good friend and before its title name sweet dream. http://asianwiki.com/Good_Friends I'm so sorry can't share pic of his movie press confrence today. you could find in korean portal. there are had a lot pic.

Guest devikartika

class="cb b15"Yeon Jung Hun Casts as Leading Male Role in “Gold Appear”

image.jpg?w=600

“Gold Appear” finally has its leading male role.

It was recently revealed that actor Yeon Jung Hun will play the leading role in the MBC weekend drama, next to Han Ji Hye.

The actor will play the role of Park Hyun Soo. He is the CEO of a large jewelry company, owned by his parents. His youngest brother (played by Lee Tae Sung), will constantly compete with him for the CEO position.

Park Hyun Soo is currently going through a hard divorce from his ex wife, Yoo Na (Han Ji Hye). He then will meet and fall in love with Mong Hee (Han Ji Hye) who looks exactly like his ex-wife.

Yeon Jung Hun joins Lee Soo Kyung, and Lee Tae Sung as the new members of the drama, and form the quartet with Han Ji Hye, of main leads.

This will be the actor's comeback to broadcasting channels after three years. Yeon Jung Hu have been acting in the cable channel dramas “Vampire Prosecutor” and “Can Love Become Money” as well as hosting the XTM show "Top Gear Korea" since 2011.

“Gold Appear” is a family drama that will talk about the reality of a middle class family and their money problems, as well as exploring love and marriage.

Drama will premiere on April, after “Rascal Sons” ends.

source : KDramaStars

Is there any english sub for this video?

Yeon Jung-Hoon was in a TV show, when a call was made to his wife, Han Ga-In. He opened the conversation, but soon taken over by the MC's. Apparently Han Ga-In shared the nicknames they called each other at home.

class="cb b15"Official Still Image From Upcoming MBC Drama “Gold Appear”

image.jpg?w=600

First look at the main two actors for upcoming MBC weekend drama.

On April 2nd, MBC revealed still images of the two leads of weekend drama “Gold Appear.”

In the picture, leading female role Han Ji Hye portrays two very different roles. One is of Jung Mong Hee. A cheerful, and positive girl, who is a street salesperson, and dreams of being a jewelry designer dressed in the white dress, with short hair a happy expression.

The other one is Yoo Na, the daughter of a rich family, who is cold and arrogant dressed in a fashionable red dress, with an imposing attitude. Han Ji Hye looks like two different people, as she is dressed very differently with different feels.

Yeon Jung Hun dressed in a neat plaid, gray suit will play Park Hyun Soo, the CEO of a big jewelry company who was married to Yoo Na and divorced her, and then falls in love with Jung Mong Hee.

“Gold, Appear” written by Ha Chung Ok (Pumpkin Flower), directed by Kang Dae Seon (My Name is Kim Sam Soon, My Princess, Damo, I Do, I Do) and produced by Lee Kim Productions, is family drama that will talk about the reality of a middle class family and their money problems. The drama is set to premiere on April 6th.

source : KDramaStars

*** Not expecting much of the story but I’ll watch this mainly for YJH. Call me shallow but he’s hot. Usually the dramas that we underestimate end up being the good ones.:)]

I Summon You, Gold starts shoots, prepares for premiere

by javabeans | April 2, 2013

gold12.jpg

Two actors, three lead characters: I admit I’m sorta giving I Summon You, Gold the side-eye for its identical-strangers storyline where Han Ji-hye plays two different women. Not to say these can’t be fun in a campy way, though we’ve had our share of overly melo versions as well (Cinderella Man, say).

In these latest stills from the MBC weekend show, Han Ji-hye goes for two vastly disparate looks, with one character (named Yuna) getting vampy and the other one (Mong-hee) displaying the more expected sweet-and-bubbly heroine persona. Complicating matters? Haughty and cold Yuna is the wife of hero Yeon Jung-hoon… who undergoes a painful divorce and then opens up his heart for real when he meets Mong-hee. The woman who looks exactly like his ex. Lordy, not like that’s unhealthy or anything.

The characters work in the jewelry business (hence the Gold in the title), with our heroine aspiring to be a designer and our hero owning a large company. His younger brother (Lee Tae-sung) works in the company as well and is married to Lee Soo-kyung, who ends up being the rival.

gold14.jpg

My biggest question about this plot: I have no idea whether the two Han Ji-hyes turn out to be related to explain the resemblance, or whether they’re supposed to be coincidentally identical. And frankly I’m not sure which version I prefer — because if they’re related, the resemblance becomes sensical, and yet that means we’re dealing with birth secrets. And I think this show has got plenty of cliches in the pipeline already.

The drama held its first table read on March 22, then entered shoots on the 24th, in preparation for its April 6 premiere. Yikes. That is starting off on a packed timetable.

To refresh your memories, this is the drama that not only swapped out directors and lead actors but also production companies. So although the producers say they’re confident the late start won’t be much of a problem, I’m not putting too much stock in that. We’ll see how they manage once they kick off with this weekend’s broadcast.

gold13.jpg

gold8.jpg

gold9.jpg

gold10.jpg

gold11.jpg

Via Joy News

Han Ga-in, “I don’t think planning about children makes it happen”

TC42EW78.jpg

Actress Han Ga-in mentioned children.

Interviews of Han Ga-in and Eom Tae-woong were taken on the SBS “TV News at Night” on the 3rd.

The announcer asked them about plans for children. Previously Yeon Jeong-hoon had said they were planning for the year 2013.

Han Ga-in said, “We always make the mistake of saying when then correcting it. It doesn’t always work out the way you planned”.

source : Source + images: hancinema.net / ohkpop

Press conference for "I summon you, Gold!" on April 4, 2013 at 14:00 in the Juniper Room Yeouido 63 Building annex, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Yeon Jung-hoon explained his role.

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=49040664

Yeon Jung-hoon also mentioned that his wife recommended him for this role.

mview said: Press conference for "I summon you, Gold!" on April 4, 2013 at 14:00 in the Juniper Room Yeouido 63 Building annex, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Yeon Jung-hoon explained his role.

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=49040664

Yeon Jung-hoon also mentioned that his wife recommended him for this role.

Ha..ha..ha.. Can't wait to see their babies. Eom Tae-woong even said he hopes to see at least two children from Yeon Jung-hoon and Han Ga-in.

Videos from MBC website for "I Summon You, Gold!"

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/goldout/sketch/

Hope it can be received warmly by the TV audience.

blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

Guest devikartika

yeah, oppa is back in network. his character on the drama like in CMBL. I hope the drama got high ratings and the story is good. just tonight to airing. but ya, I actually miss Min Tae Yeon.

"Gold, Appear!" Yeon Jeong-hoon, doesn't know how to love

photo298279.jpg

Hyeon-soo (Yeon Jeong-hoon) thought about the time when he'd been hurt when he was young.

On the MBC weekend drama "Gold, Appear!", Hyeon-soo was sorry for himself, who wasn't loved while growing up.

He thought about what Deok-hee (Lee Hye-sook) told him when he was crying for his mother who left him one morning.

She told him, "Your mother abandoned you because she found new love. It's a sure thing that your father doesn't like you" and told him to do as she said.

Hyeon-soo never forgot this and told Yoo-na (Han Ji-hye) his thoughts.

He said, "I don't know what it's like to love someone. I've never been loved nor have I seen anyone love. I only know my wide Yoo-na".

However, Yoo-na coldly threw aside his efforts to convince her to rethink about divorce.

Caught in the middle, Hyeon-soo offered a deal to Mong-hee (Han Ji-hye) who looked just like his wife and asked her to pretend.

Source : reviewstar.hankooki.c... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

class="entry-title"Han Ga In reveals how she and her husband make up after a fight by d0rkyk0r3an - Mar 30, 2013 at 8:14 am

Han Ga In and her husband revealed how they make up after a fight.

On March 29th’s airing of ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time“, temporary DJ Han Ga In called her husband Yeon Jung Hoon on air.

The couple shared why they fight, how they make up, and their pet names for each other.

Han Ga In said to her husband, “There are times when we fight too, but when do we fight?” Her husband honestly replied, “When I come home late after drinking.

Her husband then brought laughs as he explained how he makes up with his wife, saying, “When I talk about these things, I use a formal tone of speech. I even got on my knees multiple times.” Han Ga In then explained, “When he comes home late, he self-consciously heads toward the living room. When I tell him, ‘Oppa get on your knees,’ he does it right away.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/han-ga-in-reveals-how-she-and-her-husband-make-up-after-a-fight

mview said: class="entry-title"Han Ga In reveals how she and her husband make up after a fight by d0rkyk0r3an - Mar 30, 2013 at 8:14 am

Han Ga In and her husband revealed how they make up after a fight.

On March 29th’s airing of ‘Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time“, temporary DJ Han Ga In called her husband Yeon Jung Hoon on air.

The couple shared why they fight, how they make up, and their pet names for each other.

Han Ga In said to her husband, “There are times when we fight too, but when do we fight?” Her husband honestly replied, “When I come home late after drinking.

Her husband then brought laughs as he explained how he makes up with his wife, saying, “When I talk about these things, I use a formal tone of speech. I even got on my knees multiple times.” Han Ga In then explained, “When he comes home late, he self-consciously heads toward the living room. When I tell him, ‘Oppa get on your knees,’ he does it right away.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/han-ga-in-reveals-how-she-and-her-husband-make-up-after-a-fight