Guest oxana

[sBS] Lee Hyori - Lee Dong Gun - Jung Joon Ho

If You love ... be like them

hyoleedramabn5.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/9250/hyoleedrama2pk5.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1914/hyoleedrama3qq4.jpg

-------------------------------------

The Newest Mews :

1/31/07 – Lee Dong Gun and Jung Joon Ho will costar with Lee Hyo Ri in the 1-episode [70 min] drama “If in love...like them "(사랑한다면 이들처럼)” scheduled to be aired by cable channel "TV Mnet" around the end of February. LDG plays the role Jung Tae (정태) who manages activities for a rookie singer played by Lee Hyo Ri. The roles played by LDG and JJH fall in love with the heroine.

The production cost of this drama is around 5 billion Won. Other actors including Lee Bum Soo, Ha Suk Jin, Jung Eun Taek and Jung Chul (이ë²”수, 하석진, 정운택, 정철) will also act in this drama. The filming is scheduled to start on 2/3 near Seoul and would last for 20 days. The PD is Cha Eun Taek (차은택) who has collaborated with LHR in CFs such as “Any Motion” and “Any Club”. LDG’s previous drama was “Smile Again (2006)”, and LHR’s was “Three Leaf Clover (2005)”.

Credit : Hyori Thread. Official Posters

3 new songs released for this drama!

dance song - 톡톡톡 [ maybe "Knock Knock "]

medium tempo - 그녀를 사랑하지마 [ maybe " It does not love her E "]

and then a ballad song.-no title

Credit : Finklitis.com

News links :

News clip regarding drama with Lee Hyo ri and Jung Jun ho [ YTNSTAR Tv News ]

THis movie films for 24 hours nonstop [ 2.7.2007]

New Digital Single - Songs for This Movie

...coming soon....

---------- All news ,links about this . Check it Out :blush: ----------

:rolleyes:Send them your love ! hoping and support this drama . :rolleyes:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

2 episode drama? hmm. wow, hyori hasn't been in a drama since forever. and there are majorly experienced actors in this drama. hope she won't disappoint :)

Guest suejinners

its only one episode and 70 minutes long

it was supposed to be a music drama but they are just calling it a drama now.. ><;;

hyori's working really hard on this. she practices her lines ATLEAST 3 hours a day.

shes kinda known as a perfectionist

hopefully this will be the new beginning of her acting carreer

3leafclover was lame. the storyline was lame... -___-;; no offense to the fans

it was supposed to be a music drama but they are just calling it a drama now.. ><;;

hyori's working really hard on this. she practices her lines ATLEAST 3 hours a day.

.... Really One EP ? ...no it's so short . they must call it the movie . >< . Onii is hard practised for it . and I think it 's better .

I agree with u .3leafclover is not good content . that made hyori not best in it.

That's cool but I thought it will be a long series. Two eps is a little short and I happen to like Hyori as an actress more than a singer.

Guest BLurBLur

i cant wait for this drama.. even though its a lil short for my liking... but i hope it will be good....

JJang posters btw ~~~!!! :lol:

Guest Shortyyy126

why not call it a movie? lol. anyway, i can't wait to watch this! xD i'm just not too thrilled with lee dong gun. hyori fighting =D haha.

Ditto.................. hopefully Lee Dong Gun will help Hyori make this 70min drama into a BIT HIT........ I'm also hoping that this will be the new beginning of her acting career so we can see her more often if she decides to stop singing....

wow i like HyoRi i like Jung Joon Ho too! so im guessing it's comedy since JJH is in it?? i hope there are more details.. like the exact date it'll air and what time :)

Archived