ULZZANG MANIA

Guest sOrastar

wow.. i missed a lot lately -_-

can't keep up heh thanks for all the pics

seems to post up more variety.. instead of the same people over and over again ^^* which is a good thing

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Junanni

HLI!!! hahaha sorry just read that whole list of your calims on ulzzangs, MAN thank goodness you're sharing KKR ;D HOTNESSSSS

and klums1e, are there any subtitles (english) for the drama minwoo's in?

Guest tengosuds

i had a dream about sang eun and eun byul last night, although they wern't actually in the dream. i just went to their cyworlds and sang euns said on it in english "i will miss you, dont comment, i dont know you" and eun byuls was like "eun byul jr will update from now on" it was odd and surreal...and then i was like "theyre so mean" and just moved on to another part of my dream... :/

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

i got on soompi

before the server is busy message kept on popping up

grrrr

i hate that

noooooooooo....i am deprived of my uhljjang soompiers!

lol

anwyays

i've just received a MASSIVE collection of NEW IMDA pix......tons that i have never even seen like over 300 + pix.....

so i'lll post those once i have time ^__^

it's like old and new

~lisa

-edit-

i still can't believe this is imda....when i saw this pic posted by a soompier couple weeks ago...i was like woah....imda? no? yes?

big change in makeup and style

aka52sx2cl.jpg

like a whole new person

just wondering...how do u dye your eyebrow?

Guest *rashiDah

^ I thought that wasn't Imda and it was her friend?

Cos i remember once that pic was posted and we found out it was her friend >___<

Guest miranduh

^thats what i thought too!!

EDITED OUT~

credits: me and damoim

wowowowowow.......very attractive in a nocomment way!

Oh my Hli.. KJD is so HOT!!

his side profile is hawt as well!!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f359/azn...ngDal/kjd44.jpg

Someone is waiting for him in the back!!

HAHAAAAAA that's what i thought!!!!! :w00t: puhahah great minds think alike.

PARK HYUN JIN

사진 하나씩 삭제중

Erasing pictures one by one

THAT LOSER! NUUUUUU TTT______TTT

thanks alot hun <3

i LONG for the day i will find a friend as goofy as him =)))

yaya! jungee is BETTER translator than me! =)

GOOD JOB.

i sucked. lol xD

alright, d2star, Lisa and I will share woosuk! x]

are you kidding me? you and jungee rocks my socks<3333

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

^ I thought that wasn't Imda and it was her friend?

Cos i remember once that pic was posted and we found out it was her friend >___<

that's what i thought too

but the soompier who posted the pix said it was her....

is it her friend

are u positive?

cuz the lips remind me of imda actually!

anyways

two mroe pretty imda before i go

37ts.jpg

1268xh.gif

credits: same

-edit-

i still can't believe this is imda....when i saw this pic posted by a soompier couple weeks ago...i was like woah....imda? no? yes?

big change in makeup and style

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4868/aka52sx2cl.jpg

like a whole new person

just wondering...how do u dye your eyebrow?

:lol: i posted that, i think she's another model for aka, not imda. their lips are different - imda's are bigger (esp. if you check her more recent pics - not the super lighted ones) and this girl's eyes are smaller and have a definite almond eye shape. she's really pretty though! and imda's eyebrows are naturally scarce at the ends. like at her left (?)

heh, if you ever wanna dye your eyebrows, get it done professionally. can't risk any accidents with the home stuff - hair grows back, eyesight doesn't!

Guest miranduh

^lol true

well depending on what you wanna do stores sells eyebrow bleach..it looks like a tube of mascara of bleach that you just comb over and then set then wash off UPSIDE DOWN! O_O''

Guest *rashiDah

that's what i thought too

but the soompier who posted the pix said it was her....

is it her friend

are u positive?

cuz the lips remind me of imda actually!

:lol: i posted that, i think she's another model for aka, not imda. their lips are different - imda's are bigger (esp. if you check her more recent pics - not the super lighted ones) and this girl's eyes are smaller and have a definite eye shape. she's really pretty though! and imda's eyebrows are naturally scarce at the ends. like at her left (?)

Yep~

I'm pretty sure that it's not Imda.

Guest .yiaZ.

i LONG for the day i will find a friend as goofy as him =)))

*nods* that will be great...

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4868/aka52sx2cl.jpg

^ i dunno but do her hair look fake? or is it just me... its pretty tho...

the thread didn't grow as much as i expected... thats good tho... i can catch up quicker...^o^v

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f386/Kae...-1140985256.jpg

^ he really reminds me of someone on this picture... i just can't get my hand on the name...>_<

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8245/filedown933pf.jpg

^ HOTT HOTT HOTT HOTT!!! *drooooooooools*

OMG!!!*DIES* i really think i die too much!!! but yeah HLI I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH okay no killin... its a love thread rite... ehhehe but yeah thanks to you my whole month is made... hehehe i'll be like this ^O^ for the remainder of the month ^O^v...

*stares at all the jung dal sexiness* someone call the ambulance...

Sorry to break the news butta Woo Suk is def. Mine. hahah~ oh and Ji Hoon.

Did you know that I had a dream about him? o _ o It was soo cool becuase he lived in texas and he came to MN,

I don't know why but he works with my sister. My sister said that he doesn't like girls but ahh! He likes me. x)

Ahhh it was heaven right there and then but NOO! I had to wake up. Chi.. xP

YAH!!! I AM THE OFFICAL OWNER OF JIHOON ALREADY!!! ^O^... wah you had a dream of him i thought it was only me... heheheh but then i had to wake up when he poped up...*sniff* stupid clock... but still i will remember it forever... he was walking towards me then wahla i open my eyes to see my H.O.T. poster H.O.T!!! but yeah lucky you!!! eh! i will officailly call you my enemy....lol j/k but still i already claim jihoon and jung dal... ^O^v...i'll be hoping to have more dreams of uljjangs... ^O^v

Guest MooNy PigLEt

WAHHHHHHHH

SWS is sooo cute hehe

Ok, u guys go on with the claiming things, >>me, *hands up :mellow:

So I'm just gonna be little dongseng of SWS, JIH and LSE ^ ^ (ah, I just remember, Jung Bae as well, He's also HOT :sweatingbullets: ).

hehe, they sure treat their dongseng WELL ^ ^

>>that's fine with me :phew:

lol haha, I've got SO many HOT OPPAs keke :w00t:

Thanks HLI so much for SMW and SWS pics. soo cute ^ ^

Can I ask you for a favour? Do you have pics of JungBae? He's so hot and I have ..like 5 pics of him (T____T, way too few compared to the other uhljjangs)

I love Imda's style...it's just ...STYLISH lol haha :lol:

Guest Karinojjang~*

can anyone find ramdom ulhjjang that took the photo with Haduri??

I juz wanted some for my unimportant ff's charecter please??

{:) LOVELY GIRL PLEASE }

Guest touche`

wow.. so many people have dreams about them. xD

YAH!!! I AM THE OFFICAL OWNER OF JIHOON ALREADY!!! ^O^... wah you had a dream of him i thought it was only me... heheheh but then i had to wake up when he poped up...*sniff* stupid clock... but still i will remember it forever... he was walking towards me then wahla i open my eyes to see my H.O.T. poster H.O.T!!! but yeah lucky you!!! eh! i will officailly call you my enemy....lol j/k but still i already claim jihoon and jung dal... ^O^v...i'll be hoping to have more dreams of uljjangs... ^O^v
lol! You're hiliarious! =_= but he's mine that's that. :P I guess its the both of us that had a dream about him. lol! The dream that I had about him was great! He was actually looking into my eyes!*Sighh* how dreamy. :P We was actually holding hands! *ahhhh* And some other stuff until no~ my stupid brain had to wake up. I was soo mad! >0<!!

Aww, Imda is soo pretty but I heard that in real life, her hair is actuall more dead? o _ o hehe -3- so, imda and her friend actually look alike? Intersting..

Guest LoveHLi

^ Haaaa,, me want inho too

NO!!!! JAEJOONG IS MINE (TOO)!!!!!

hey! i said that i'll share them all with you guys...you guys can have the body and i'll take the heads! :lol: i'm just kidding! i'll share them cause sharing is caring...it could be....FUN! :lol:

aznbaby69_79; Sorry to break the news butta Woo Suk is def. Mine. hahah~ oh and Ji Hoon.

Did you know that I had a dream about him? o _ o It was soo cool becuase he lived in texas and he came to MN,

I don't know why but he works with my sister. My sister said that he doesn't like girls but ahh! He likes me.

Ahhh it was heaven right there and then but NOO! I had to wake up. Chi..

hahahahaha...but sharing is caring right? i said i'd share them...cause i know i can't handle all that hottness so i'll take them for one day and you guys each can have them one day :w00t::lol:

HLI!!! hahaha sorry just read that whole list of your calims on ulzzangs, MAN thank goodness you're sharing KKR HOTNESSSSS

and klums1e, are there any subtitles (english) for the drama minwoo's in?

of course! i'm not that greedy to take them all to myself! besides...i couldn't handle all that hottness...:lol: and i don't think there's any subtitles for it yet

OMG!!!*DIES* i really think i die too much!!! but yeah HLI I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH okay no killin... its a love thread rite... ehhehe but yeah thanks to you my whole month is made... hehehe i'll be like this ^O^ for the remainder of the month ^O^v...

*stares at all the jung dal sexiness* someone call the ambulance...

hahahaha...that's right in this thread we must love everyone or else no more pictures! <_<:lol: just kidding! or am i? *suspicious look* ehehehe...just kidding! :lol:

lol haha, I've got SO many HOT OPPAs keke

Thanks HLI so much for SMW and SWS pics. soo cute ^ ^

Can I ask you for a favour? Do you have pics of JungBae? He's so hot and I have ..like 5 pics of him (T____T, way too few compared to the other uhljjangs)

I love Imda's style...it's just ...STYLISH lol haha

i think it was you who wanted more of him wasn't it? yeah i went back and saved more pictures of him and i totally forgot to post them! i'm sorry! ^^; i'll post them today for sure! :D

{ LOVELY GIRL PLEASE }

lisa is the best for these....we'll ask her when or if she comes on today

+edit+

okay what does this say? it's from seo minwoo's page

잠시 마음을 놓았더니

늘 같은곳에서 제자리 걸음만 하고있는 나를 발견했다

부끄럽지않게...

다시 시작하기

+edit+

just found a new ulzzang guy...don't know if you guys will like him...i'll post his pictures in a bit

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

{:) LOVELY GIRL PLEASE }

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

040.JPG

credits......lisa and daum

i gtg over a friend's house today to work on a project but when i get back i'll psot more IMDA HYE

ones like

here i'll give ya some samples

c0d3b4d93wj.jpg

b8b7b3bbbec6b5e9c0ccb6fb8kg.jpg

00086518wf.jpg

17bt.jpg

personallu i never saw those before

Archived