ULZZANG MANIA

Guest KCSEX

how can someone in japan, or china or taiwan become an official ulzzang like yangyang or gong fei but someone in france or usa can't become an official ulzzang? just wondering. it sounds kind of sort of racist to me.

this is my thought. don't kill me.

Not trying to kill you, since I'm not immature, but to enlighten you, he didn't enter an official daum or damoin ulzzang contest or an official contest therefore he's not a real one. He won an ulzzang contest on some forum which isn't very credible for producing well-known ulzzangs.

P.S.

I'm glad a lot of you agree with me. And I'm gonna stop talking about Naoki, since this an ulzzang forum, and he's not an ulzzang, therefore I don't want to spam about some random person that I don't even know.

P.P.S.

I wonder what Jung Eun Sung looks like without all the lighting, probably 100% different.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^i don't know...most of his pictures are bad qualities...i try to find a normal looking picture of him :lol:

^YAH! It's out?!?!?

YUP! look on page 717...and scroll down until you see big red letters...that's where the link to the official thread is at...there on the thread you can dl the first episode...either from clubbox or yousendit links (but you'll have to find those in the pages)

Guest touche`

[edit] That girl down their look fimilar. O_O But she's pretty. Her eyes are big though.

-----

haha cute lee sang eun picture. ^_^

WOW THANK YOU HLI FOR POSTING THE LINK TO THAT THREAD ^_^ omg omg i am sooo excited !!! i wonder if there will be subs ... i hope so :lol:

Guest KCSEX

RANDOM LEE YU RIN

eb5f2e3a.jpg

197b3558.jpg

12ffade8.jpg

^ That's the best pic of her I've ever seen...the most natural ,but lots of skin photoshop.

c4490617.jpg

40571f60.jpg

e58c2187.jpg

e00e3503.jpg

^ Scary contacts, not good on her.

802317f8.jpg

^ Barbie!

5468976f.jpg

Lovely chin, jaw, nose...perfectly porportional.

d1bb0353.jpg

Can anyone confirm whether she's had plastic surgery or not? Or is it photoshop? Or does she look like naturally...she seriously looks like a doll. Sharp features everywhere. Is it me or should she stick to her natural hair color and eye color and maybe just use black circle lenses?

Guest LoveHLi

^

^

^

^

^

^i don't know if there's going to be subs for it...i didn't read anything about someone wanting/going sub them....so i don't think there's going to be any subs for the show for a while...

Guest alicimoo

JungRoo. Gosh this girl is so pretty. ^^

0602154y69308lz.jpg

Is that...a STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN NECKLACE?

photo060224006579777qf.jpg

photo060301002223485nf.jpg

=___= No subs for Ban Ohl Rim? T_T. It's gonna take me a while to figure out what's going on.

Lisa-Just looking at your SN again reminded me, SE7EN'S 3RD ALBUM IS ALMOST OUTT!! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

it also reminded me about a 'Lucky Se7en' layout that I had made like a year ago. x]

Guest LoveHLi

^

^yeah...but it's so worth it just to see minwoo...i've just fallen in love again...he's acting is pretty good for someone who's debuting....<3333 him more!

Guest *lilyisland*

Am I late to this Naoki thing???Can I say something??

As you can read my posts , I never post anything about him but this time I really want to since someone has started it.....

I know a girl from soompi who talked to him on msn , he added her but then when he found out that she was Thai he just deleted her.

She is not that kind of girl who is scary or something coz she herself is very popular in her school and modeled for a teen Thai magazine .

But she told me that she never looked down on people but he looked down on her...Actually, she doesn't care anymore and told me not to post about this in soompi but I just can't stand it since I am a girl too...

I mean I am not against him at all but why should he hurt her feelings??

(*To his fans...please don't be mad at me I am just trying to share my opinions)!

ok back to the real world...

My dear lucky seven , I am still waiting for Sung Jong Hyun's pix....

Thanx^ ^

Guest mermaid

^ i'd like to see that one day too. me in the entertainment agency? i highly doubt it though.

mermaid: yeah, naoki and i used to talk a lot too but not anymore. maybe he thinks he got too good for me. T_T

and thanks l3abie-ish for what you said! I won't stop helping ^^

yea..dun let one person get u down like this..just do what u think its right ^^

its weird for me to read all this about a friend... U___U;;

besides..i dunno if he's an ulzzang..as far as i know.. u have to win the official contest to be an official ulzzang..but then again..lotsa people reckon him as an ulzzang..

and yea.. i dunno how other ppl, other than korean people, become an ulzzang then... xD

can someone explain?

Guest *lilyisland*

In m opinion since the word "ulzzang" is a Korean word , the contestants and the winners should be Korean too so other people can't be called "ulzzangs" but can be called "good looking people" in English...

Ha ha ha...so funny...still waiting for Sung Jong Hyun's pix ^ ^

Guest crackednut

when yurin keeps it simple, she looks stunningly beautiful...

but once the giant curls and 5625926592 pounds of makeup, it gets hella scary o.o

mroe isn't always better!! she looks fine SANS all the makeup and such

Guest me_n_minwoo

that LEE YU RIN is scary but pretty in some pictures that last one is soo fake her eyes are huge!!..but over all she is okay

Yes the Naoki Arugment was a little bak, BUT i just NEED to let out my opnion

or later on i'll Burst and it wouldn't look so nice.. Just let me give my opinion now..

Firstly, Sorry about starting this whole true/mean argument..

the word u might be looking for is Concieted or Rude b*stard lol.I don't really have anything against him so scratch out the the last part after or :sweatingbullets: . Why would he want to be known everywhere? I dunnoo but he sounds really cocky so i'm not really interested in him ne more hahha

I can't believe you actually filled in the blanks that i had there..

But those words were exactly the words that i was thinking of..

But didn't have the guts to post here because of all the NAOKI fans..

They bash like no other!! Aniways, yeah, Now that everyone

feels the same, I'll continue with my opinions.. Yeah.. Totally agree

with those two words, that can perfectly describe what i was thinkin..

This side of him is a REAL TURNOFF!!!

(sorry, Naoki. You look good on the outside, but a girl looks for a good package..

and i am guessing your package comes with something important missing..)

i don't like how he just wants to be popular?? it seems a bit shallow ish?? I mean some of my fav. ulzzangs just posted pics of them for fun, and it turned out that people loved them... it wasn't like their sole purpose to be "popular" and gain recognition.... i'm not bashing him right now but i'm just saying that that's what i felt from the conversation. x_______x

I can't complain that my favorite Ulzzang is Lee Sangeun aka Lee Jihoo..

And Joo Inho.. I mean there are so many Posers that want to be JIH..

[Right ladies!!] But i don't see one person who poses as Naoki.. I mean

JIH don't even want to be a ulzzang anymore, but he's way more popular..

It's because he's wicked kute on the outside and in the INSIDE..

Everyone, you know you just LOVE Joo Inho!! Gomenasai Naoki demo it's the truth..

(hope you understood that, since you are 1/4 or 1/2 japanese.)

i would use concieted also >_< nothing against him either but.......

so i'm not the only one who feels this way? well......the other day my friend and i were talking about naoki and i was thinking that "hey, naoki is so famous now!" it's all because he won the ulzzang contest at KpopStop, right? I think that's what my friend said.

Any way, I got to thinking and I remembered that I actually found the site for him (took all of my resource finding skills to find an ongoing ulzzang contest). And I told him to join. Then I came advertise the contest here at the soompi ulzzang thread and told people to join and vote and to support naoki. And of course he won hands down. Yay for naoki!

But do I get any credit for helping him out? No! Not even a simple "thank you for helping me to become famous" He doesn't even talk to me on MSN anymore, but I'm okay with that. I just want some credit. He wouldn't be all that famous if he hadn't won a big ulzzang contest. Thanks to me I helped him be more famous but I get no thanks in return. Makes me feel like I don't want to help anyone anymore but of course I still will. It took me a while to actually find that place because it was new and no one had even heard of it yet.

My friend was like , "KpopStop should thank you too. You advertised their site at soompi and a whole bunch of people joined it and now it has more members" I don't have anything against Naoki personally, I just want some credit or a thanks. So, yeah......I just wanted to say that. (don't hurt me naoki fans >_< it's just how i feel with what happened)

I will give you the 193461589763495861394856 credits that you need..

If you need a certificate of it, i'll gladly make you one too!!

Anwiays, that's just really Evil of him to do that.. I don't care if he

reads this junk that i am writing, even if i do think he's wicked hawt,

I have a better chance of falling for someone like LSE then him..

About the post reguarding Naoki or whatever his name is.

He's not an ulzzang.

He won a contest in america with a bunch of non-ulzzang looking people.

What do you expect? He'd be nothing in Korea.

That little conceited kid should stop living in his own world thinking he's an ulzzang because in all honestly, if you're not an official ulzzang, you are not considered an ulzzang.

You girls are the ones who fueled his arrogance and you should be the ones to blaim so stop complaining..

Anyway, this thread should only be about real ulzzangs, not wannabes like him.

EDIT.

And no, I do not apologize to his "fans" or him. This is what I think and I'm not going to justify myself. ahem.

I am VERY PROUD of you for stating exactly what you felt.

I think you really told all of us idiots. I will most definitely spread nothing

more of him, and totally consider him a wannabe instead of a ulzzang..

because he doesn't fit the image of being a ulzzang in my world,

besides he didn't even met the most basic requirement, wining in an official contest!

Thanks for expressing your thoughts!!

DAMN! could we pls stop talking bout naoki in this way? if hes an ulzzang or not who cares? some think so some not! may hes arrogant may hes just trying to get some attention who cares?

but this chat is getting dirty now so lets just end it here!

True that. He's trying to get attention. BUT, he is also hurting people's feelings

while he's at it. I just don't like it. so i MUST express myself or when i've had enough

i'll burst like an a-bomb and then nothing can stop me.

Overall, Naoki is wicked Hot, but he's not an official ulzzang anymore for me.

I actually WISH that he reads all this and takes it into consideration because

this ANTIness can lead to his DOWNFALL.. Wakarimasu, Naoki?

Archived