ULZZANG MANIA

Guest Squirrely

^^^hehe welcome to the uhljjang thread!!!

BEWARE: aLOT OF PRETTY PEOPLE AND IT CAN GET VERY ADDICTING >.<

thanks, and yeah. *0* I've known about uljjang for a while, but I'm getting re-obsessed again. DAMN I can't wait to move to Asia, haha. I'm Chinese, so I go there every other summer-ish. I went this summer (first time in three years XD) so I was all 'omfgz hot boyyssss!' because..yeah. Asian boys are the prettiest~ <3 (not to be racist..) I plan on moving to China/Japan/Korea. :D

[edit]

hmm... o___o;; It's pretty hard to be an uhljjang if you can't read/speak/write Korean, isn't it? haha those uhljjang who aren't Korean are probably pretty fluent..

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrely

^ I didn't go to HK this time, but the cities I did go to (mainly Hangzhou, but also Shanghai and Lijiang) had glompable boys EVERYWHERE. XD I was soo tempted to take pictures of them all, but my mom wouldn't probably have killed me for using up all the space on the memory card haha. I guess maybe I was just lucky to see them all?

This bellhop guy at our hotel in SH was all cute and nice and stuff. It's fun 'cause they like..really want to keep their jobs and stuff so all the waiters/bellhops/etc have to be nice and polite. XD

Guest miranduh

^haha so i guess you can take many pictures of the bellhop and they can't do anything hahaha!!

shanghai has hot boys..because..DANIEL WU IS FROM THERE and he is the hottest man alive...rofl xDDD

^ jupa lol

anyways..i didnt know..cuz i usually go up to the 3 floor and take card pics instead lol

who doesnt like sun hee?! =O ..hes too cute!!

he looks different in that 1st haduri pic lol

thx for pics lisaa! ^__^

d2star

umm..parking 1st floor? lol middle-2nd..top-3rd *shrugs* lol

oooo...okay i just call that 2nd floor xDD but oooh i am poor so i just take machine ones where i do all the designs and stuff

wow lisa congrats..you have 502 post here.

Guest miranduh

^i misread and thought you said Park EUN Byul...haha i should read everything from now on instead of skimming =o=

but her pictures are so pretty!~~

^^^^ me too... I kinda like Mikki's unique style...

she used to creep me out. lol

but i like her now, she's 'mysterious' lol and ofcourse vert unique X)

Guest 2partsvodka

^^^ my bad... I cant read Korean :(

hello dongsengs!!! *waves to all of you*

why? coz i think i'm the oldest here right now coz i'm now in my 20's <_<

x's

dreamcaster = alice ?

i'm sorry if i'm wrong... i'm bad in remembering names...

it's angela...but it's okay....

hahahah LISA i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for the ksh pics

i'm such a mikki fan now...

she is soo beautiful and unqniue...it's no wonder why Jihoon picked her...out of all the girls....<- my guess only....x_X

Guest *lilyisland*

Mikki pics

mikki-15.jpg

mikki-16.jpg

mikki-17.jpg

mikki-18.jpg

mikki-19.jpg

mikki-20.jpg

i'm liking her more and more now lol

I love Mikki and her style ...her clothes are so pretty....

thanx for posting...

Guest blue_echo80

lol yeah i think she is really unique O_O and she have the best funky fashion...

esp here

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/mrz...gs/mikki-16.jpg

i would go wow that girl has hot fashion if i saw her here!! is that a belly ring?

haha her with the devilhorns..loooks like shes going to flick us -.-

^^^ really cant tell but it looks like pull tab of a zipper...

let's take a closer look...

yap it looks like a pull tab

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

o___O that reminded you of kim sam soon? o__O but...that's a girl. xD or are you talking about the drama in general? x]

kehehe .. i just thought the name kim sang gyoon sounded a lot like kim sam soon. =] -______o" maybe it`s just me b/c i just recently finished watching kimsamsoon.

wow .. this thread goes really fast .. and i mean REALLY fast. i leave for school & BAM[just like emeril xP] it grew eight pages. i`m still on 263 .. got to catch up x]

Archived