ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah. does that kinda have to do with me posting?

cuz last weekend i posted like..100 posts in this topic. xD haha.

rofl! probably. and besides that i was out practically both days on the weekend. lol

Guest alicimoo

rofl! probably. and besides that i was out practically both days on the weekend. lol

i had like nothing to do since the 1st term for my school just ended. sooo...i was buzy drooling over freaken hott guys (and girls, but i'm not lesbo btw) the whole weekend. :lol:

i should start studying for my tests tomorrow. xDD i'll be back tomorrow. :]

Guest alicimoo

*falls over*

my friend and me have been talking about him all day today.

if your reading this, please don't get scared XD.

he's usually on around 7 PM (-5 GMT time)

midnight in France. =]

gahhh i can't tear myself away from these hott people. :lol:

Guest mz_yoone3k

hallo welcome back... from the dead ^^;

that's true,, he doesn't look so feminine =P because i remember the guys at this other forum were saying kkr looks like a girl when his blonde hair and white skin,,

yes it is true,, in my opinion,, a fair number of uhljjangs are dragons,, =) i don't think they would do surgery considering some of them are pretty young =S just my opinion,,

youre fourth awww,, maybe next time you'll win =)

call me stupid if you want buh wth are dragons? lol lyk the ulzzang dragons youre talking about. not the breathing fire dragon. huh im confusedn

Guest alicimoo

call me stupid if you want buh wth are dragons? lol lyk the ulzzang dragons youre talking about. not the breathing fire dragon. huh im confusedn

i thought she just meant fierce? lol.

now i'm confused too. xD

Guest baby--s

believe it or not...hes 30 already...

whatttttt?! lol he does nott look like 30!!! 0___0

and yayyyyy sang eun not goin until 2006 or 2007 ^^

Guest alicimoo

oh cool,, you're good at calculating time zones,, lol

lol no. it's just that when i'm on it's around 7 PM and my time is -5 GMT, and then he's always saying, i need to go to bed, it's 00:21 or something. lol. :P

whatttttt?! lol he does nott look like 30!!! 0___0

and yayyyyy sang eun not goin until 2006 or 2007 ^^

hasn't been confirmed yet. xD

we're still in a state of confusion.

@Dara, WOOT I BEAT YOU!!

now i'm confused too. xD

from my understanding, being a dragon means they've become from ugly to pretty/good looking after they grew up or spmething like that. simply it just means that they've gone from ugly to good looking. i hope that explains it ^^

pft! i'll catch up..eventually XD

Guest alicimoo

from my understanding, being a dragon means they've become from ugly to pretty/good looking after they grew up or spmething like that. simply it just means that they've gone from ugly to good looking. i hope that explains it ^^

o_O but she said "i don't think they would do surgery considering some of them are pretty young =S just my opinion,,"

that part confused me. =O=

^ well that part, i dunno =X

dammittttttttttttttt T___T why u gotta burst my bubble lol

rofl! i'm getting confused about it myself. gah if only i knew korean and had his msn xP

Guest vanillax33

now i'm confused too. xD

LOL,, not fierce or breathing fire dragons ^^;; its like when people were younger, they were chubby and "unpretty" then overtime,, they lose weight, and start to wear makeup, dress prettier, etc.. then you become a dragon.. do you understand when im saying? because i don't ahahahaha ^^;;; im not good at explaining..

okay,, take park sul mi,, people take her as a dragon because in high school,,, she was chubby.. but overtime,, she lost weight and become more prettier.

haha,, forget what i said ^^; dara already explained it =)

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

now i'm confused too. xD

i thought she meant they were on their rags. o.O

--edit--

oOo.. nevermind .. dragon = not pretty --> pretty. got it now thanks ^___^l0ls

wow .. today`s my lucky day. owned two pages in one day. woot!~ v(^o^)

Guest alicimoo

dammittttttttttttttt T___T why u gotta burst my bubble lol

Cuz i like bursting bubbles...literally. ^____________^

rofl! i'm getting confused about it myself. gah if only i knew korean and had his msn xP

OMG ME TOO. Vivian (mz_yoone3k) and I are trying to learn korean. lol. today i was takling to her after school, and when it was time to say goodbye, she said annyeong hae se yo. lmfao. and i was like..annyeong. :lol:

Guest alicimoo

LOL,, not fierce or breathing fire dragons ^^;; its like when people were younger, they were chubby and "unpretty" then overtime,, they lose weight, and start to wear makeup, dress prettier, etc.. then you become a dragon.. do you understand when im saying? because i don't ahahahaha ^^;;; im not good at explaining..

okay,, take park sul mi,, people take her as a dragon because in high school,,, she was chubby.. but overtime,, she lost weight and become more prettier.

"and then you become a dragon."

is the dragon pretty or ugly? lol. cuz now i kinda get it, but i dont get it? lol. xD

my close friends in school are korean but they don't teach me lol

they're american fobs. lol

better than me. xD

the only koreans i know are ADOPTED koreans, so they dont know any korean. xD lol. and they dont even like asian culture.

we're nearing 200,000 VIEWS =DDD

Archived