ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

^yup...it's 4 pm here in california now *wishing i was still in school**sigh*

whoa,,, good looking =) in most of them,, i don't like his HUGE ROUND glasses ^^;; thank you for posting =)

thank you again,, aznbaby69_79 ^^ for lse pics <3

no problem!

atwater..atwater... i`ve been to fresno for one of our parade/field shows. sorry .. no idea >.< i like your town`s name .. atwater .. sounds really peaceful ^__^

OMG! T^T*tears of joy* KKR...UPDATED!~ MY LOVE! T~T

so happy~ HE`S SO HOT! but i still like his old look better .. looks more.. uh .. what`s the word.. manly? but that`s okay .. he`s still my number one uhljjang ^___^*heart* uh .. not really digging the glasses 8] thanks for sharing!~ you made my day!

yeah!~ lse updated too!~ ^___^ he`s so cute .. & i liked the pics he took of the clouds.

so happy^___^ a lot of the uhljjangs updated .. woohoO!

yeah my town is small, but it's growing because of the new and recently built UC Merced...not alot of gang violence going on here...that's why i like living here...

i don't think kkr looks any different from his old look...he looks pretty much the same...it's just that he lost some of that fat on his cheeks and his eyes got just a little bigger...hahahaha....and same here! he's still hot! and still one of my no.1 ulzzangs...lmfao!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KPxAngelTears12

it's around 7 PM here.

for those in California, around 3 PM.

so pretty much all in the US are out of school. :]

oOoOooO wow.. I have to go to school in a few hours =___=

Guest vanillax33

shouldn't most of you people be in school now? 0__o

nope,, at home ^^

oOoOooO wow.. I have to go to school in a few hours =___=

O_____________________O whoa,, ^^;;;;; well have fun at school xD

i'm still at school though!!! don't have class till 5:30pm.......hate night classes getting on my nerves.........

that's was very long for me to catch up...........having been here for a few days!!! whew..........

Hi everyone! =)

OMG !!! *o* my 1st kiss xD

pikalov1lt.gif

omg i love ur hair and ur eyes!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute!!

Guest vanillax33

i don't think kkr looks any different from his old look...he looks pretty much the same...it's just that he lost some of that fat on his cheeks and his eyes got just a little bigger...hahahaha....and same here! he's still hot! and still one of my no.1 ulzzangs...lmfao!

hmm,, kkr looks a bit different,, like his hair,, the tone of his skin (from VERY white/pale to a bit of pink,,,) and he looks more mature i guess,, there are some pics which reminds me of his old self,, but overall,, yeah pretty much he looks the same

Guest alicimoo

hmm,, kkr looks a bit different,, like his hair,, the tone of his skin (from VERY white/pale to a bit of pink,,,) and he looks more mature i guess,, there are some pics which reminds me of his old self,, but overall,, yeah pretty much he looks the same

i like how he looks now. i didn't really like it when he had blonde hair. and his skin was darker and not as clear as now. ;)

Guest flycmagurl

Nao, you are probably the 2nd hottest guy i've ever seen online. i love your eyes and your hair. lolx. and your personality is so adorably cute.

this isn't the first that you've heard this but yea, enjoy reading it again! lolx. What color are your eyes anyways? Do you where contacts?

lolx.

Guest baby--s

omggg inho is ebil =o=~! i saw his cyworld there is a little N on his homepage for he updated his photoes!!! but sadly its restricted and he hasn't changed his profile picture yet :[

yeah i know!! T___T when is he gonna unrestrict it ..sighh lol

sooo cutee!! lol especially the one kissing pikachuu^^ lol

Guest babossagaji

Hi everyone. I'm back from the dead. I went 4 days without my precious PC. TT___TT

Evil brother...I'm gonna go drool at people...kekeke...naoki...heheh.

Guest sOrastar

kkr looks so much better now with darker hair.. blonde hair looks like it's crying for help because of all that chemical killing it

he don't look so feminine but he takes really good care of his skin.. i seen pics of him putting night cream and stuff on LOL it's funny but yea.. i guess that's why his skin is so nice now.. before his skin was really messed up O_O

so in conclusion.. people say people like sang ah and namji became dragons.. i guess it's true! like.. you know of course everyone going through teenage years.. being a kid you didn't care what you eat and you run around... you're skinny right.. then hits puberty and you start gaining weight so some people just gotta watch what they eat.. and take care of your skin NOW not when you're about to hit 30.. have nice hairstyle.. dress nice.. voila you'll become a dragon! well of course namji uses ps.. but still!! did you see how she used to look like back then? and sang ah? and imda? compare to before and after.. they look really good now..

and omg i talk too much -__-

how am i doing in the ulzzangs.com contest? i'm losing badly -_- i'm not zzang enough LOL oh well it's all fun fun~ but i would hate losing to someone that is not uhlzzang at all! ROFL that would be the saddest thing ever =) you know what i mean *giggle*

Guest vanillax33

Hi everyone. I'm back from the dead. I went 4 days without my precious PC. TT___TT

Evil brother...I'm gonna go drool at people...kekeke...naoki...heheh.

hallo welcome back... from the dead ^^;

kkr looks so much better now with darker hair.. blonde hair looks like it's crying for help because of all that chemical killing it

he don't look so feminine but he takes really good care of his skin.. i seen pics of him putting night cream and stuff on LOL it's funny but yea.. i guess that's why his skin is so nice now.. before his skin was really messed up O_O

that's true,, he doesn't look so feminine =P because i remember the guys at this other forum were saying kkr looks like a girl when his blonde hair and white skin,,

so in conclusion.. people say people like sang ah and namji became dragons.. i guess it's true! like.. you know of course everyone going through teenage years.. being a kid you didn't care what you eat and you run around... you're skinny right.. then hits puberty and you start gaining weight so some people just gotta watch what they eat.. and take care of your skin NOW not when you're about to hit 30.. have nice hairstyle.. dress nice.. voila you'll become a dragon! well of course namji uses ps.. but still!! did you see how she used to look like back then? and sang ah? and imda? compare to before and after.. they look really good now..

and omg i talk too much -__-

how am i doing in the ulzzangs.com contest? i'm losing badly -_- i'm not zzang enough LOL oh well it's all fun fun~ but i would hate losing to someone that is not uhlzzang at all! ROFL that would be the saddest thing ever =) you know what i mean *giggle*

yes it is true,, in my opinion,, a fair number of uhljjangs are dragons,, =) i don't think they would do surgery considering some of them are pretty young =S just my opinion,,

youre fourth awww,, maybe next time you'll win =)

Hi everyone! =)

There are too many fake of uhljjang in myspace : kKR, Yang YAng, Im Da ..... and many ppl believe them -_-;;

ps: My new pic =) haha

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2127/12ce.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1508/2copie7vg.jpg

OMG !!! *o* my 1st kiss xD

http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/1021/pikalov1lt.gif

aww you're so cute <33

i love the gif X)

btw, those LSE pics are hawt, i love his new set. he gets cuter everytime i see him :wub:

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

x] perhaps this pic?

KKR_130.jpg

=] i love that dork *heart*

--edit--

omg.. i owned a page! yea!~ my second time x]

Guest vanillax33

btw, those LSE pics are hawt, i love his new set. he gets cuter everytime i see him :wub:

hehe,, yes he does <33 he smiles more too? ahh he's soo adorable when he smiles kaka,,

Guest alicimoo

hehe,, yes he does <33 he smiles more too? ahh he's soo adorable when he smiles kaka,,

OH YEAAAAAA!! :wub:

KKR's face is the cutests when he pouts. :wub:

and when he does the blowfish ^^

Archived