ULZZANG MANIA

Guest alicimoo

danng this thread grew so much during the skoo day T_T oh well this might be a lido late buh im 14 like that unkoo foo named alice. i think some of the random uljjangs are cuter than some of the really famous ones. XD and i found lyk....3 of them that looked lyk apes/ gorillas. mayb theyre related to peb...hmm buh i still think peb is hotter X]**

I AM COOL. B)

i'm back! just random things i found on naver...i have no clue what the charts are suppose to mean...^^;

^this girl looks cuter unPSed....the big eyes doesn't match her...

ditto.

me too! lol boston, mass =] its nice to be young...we'll watch the other soompiers grow wrinkles while we have beautiful skin 0=D

same. cuz i stalk vivian at her school. >=]

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/7420/14630700759191l0ft.jpg

who is this!???

some freaking dude is lying that it's him. lolx

it looks like yangyang. (tomboy). actually a girl who dresses up as a guy.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^i was thinking the same thing! looks like yangyang!

^ 3rd collage

that's the gurl who shot picz with the green toilet from few pagez before, she had very long hair too O_O

anyone know who the girl in the last row 2nd??

wow me too!!

whoz jihoon?? guy or girl?? is it mikki's bf??

oh i remember her! but don't know the girl in the last row 2nd....anyways, jihoon is mikki's bf

I AM COOL. B)

ditto.

same. cuz i stalk vivian at her school. >=]

it looks like yangyang. (tomboy). actually a girl who dresses up as a guy.

LMAO, thanks! now i got the proof i needed. keke, now the dude is busted and all his little chick. lolx ^^

btw, does anyone have alot of pictures of YANGYANG?

if so, please post it up here! i need them>.<; THANK YOU!

Guest miranduh

okay someone wanted these ?!

JiHoon & Mikki

mikki16se.jpg

mikki14ku.jpg

mikki14oz.jpg

ohhh i don't think its yangyang... xS i don't think yangyang headshape is like that? but im not sure..

Guest alicimoo

LMAO, thanks! now i got the proof i needed. keke, now the dude is busted and all his little chick. lolx ^^

btw, does anyone have alot of pictures of YANGYANG?

if so, please post it up here! i need them>.<; THANK YOU!

it also kinda looks like Bee. here's the link to Bee's pictures.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=544715

i'll go look for yangyang's pics.

Guest alicimoo

@azuki, here are some Yangyang pics.

there are gazillion of her pics spread out all over the thread.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=519961

dont know who that dude is, but he looks HOTT. and he looks Taiwanese/Chinese.

Guest miranduh

omg im looking at seominwoo's pictures O_O...let me post im not sure but i think they seem new to me??

you know some uhljjangs seem tohave photographers to help take pictures 24/7 LOLLLL!!

new? or its just me?? O_O;;

1387844ld.jpg

OKAY..acutallyits just old pictures in black and white..

right?

LMAO...how dumb i am >_____>

Guest mz_yoone3k

i clciked on the Bee forum and all his pictures are ehh....except for the sunglasses one. why do guys look hotter with shades on? and wen they take them off..KABOOM ugliness revealed. am i being too mean? woops..im onli saying it for SOME guy ulzzangs i seen. not ALL. so no need to go beast on me. B)

minwoo pictures...old or new..they still look good =]

Guest KPxAngelTears12

i don't know if it's him...let me try to repost the picture again by itself..maybe it'll show up bigger..

+edit+

4w5hg2yp.jpg

is that better? lol!

+edit+ i own another page!

alot of those guys aren't ulzzangs..my friend is on that collage 0_0 and in his cyworld he has some pictures of his friends some of them are on there too. ^-^

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^hey doyou have cyworld??...can you access inho's cyworld?? O_O

yeah I do have one and yeah I can see his cyworld, but I let my cyworld um die lolz I only sign on when theres someone cool to talk to you like ayoomi from sugar lolz I talk to her sometimes ^__^

you don't need a cyworld to view other peoples cyworlds you just need one if you wanna talk to them =P

Guest alicimoo

omg im looking at seominwoo's pictures O_O...let me post im not sure but i think they seem new to me??

you know some uhljjangs seem tohave photographers to help take pictures 24/7 LOLLLL!!

new? or its just me?? O_O;;

OKAY..acutallyits just old pictures in black and white..

right?

LMAO...how dumb i am >_____>

lol it says the date when they post the pictures. xDD

i clciked on the Bee forum and all his pictures are ehh....except for the sunglasses one. why do guys look hotter with shades on? and wen they take them off..KABOOM ugliness revealed. am i being too mean? woops..im onli saying it for SOME guy ulzzangs i seen. not ALL. so no need to go beast on me. B)

minwoo pictures...old or new..they still look good =]

it's not Bee forum. xD it's SOOMPI UlZZANG MANIA. the same one you're in right now. lol. it's just a different page. hahah :lol: stoopid viv. ^_______________^

Guest miranduh

oohh so even if you have cyworld and someone lock their pictures you cannot access them?? :o T^T;; i can still steal his profile pictures >:]

the 'cute' jihoon/mikki pictures

jihoonmikki84rn.jpg

jihoonmikki94ki.jpg

cred:DolliexLove

Archived