ULZZANG MANIA

Guest dancingbymyself

park boram and sae am are actually not twins cause sae am's birthday was yesturday and borams was like last month...

In Korea the day you were born, and the day you get registed can be really far apart sometimes... so maybe they registered them at different time...

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyxme.

there i took out all the pics. im new to this so you think you can give me a break?

im not being lazy i just didnt know. im new to this. sorry

you would know if you read the forum rules :)

inhae is so pretty

mikki

20080612hd8.png

sharper than the one khmer_gurl2006 posted ;]

Guest f_r_E_a_K

Thanks to Sheeput, Baoi, and Paper cli..., for answering my question. :) Your answers really helped me.

I wonder if the ulzzangs have jobs (besides modelling) and if they go to school.

I wonder this as well. What do ulzzangs do outside of taking photos? They can't possibly be doing that 24/7...so hmmm. How do they make a living, as in how do they get the money necessary for all of their clothing/makeup?

Guest Namine

i think sae am looks unnatural, but boram looks natural

i actually thought that saeam was the more natural looking one o_o

their eyelids are a bit different

haaha

Guest kingmari

do sua and mikki still hang out? :( and ljh and mikki? i'm sad if they grew apart... they were the cutest best opposite sex friends ever LMAO ok that sounds strange

^ haha.. i'm pretty sure LJH and Mikki won't grow apart.. if they did, they'd still be great friends.

as for Sua and Mikki, i'm still not sure.

I wonder this as well. What do ulzzangs do outside of taking photos? They can't possibly be doing that 24/7...so hmmm. How do they make a living, as in how do they get the money necessary for all of their clothing/makeup?

they model a lot. Most of them have Online Shops. Sul Woo Suk has am3. Mikki has Girlsholic.

Yoon Geun models for his GF's site... Jihoo.. I don't kwo what he does... but he does model for Namu.

(not sure if Namu pays him, but yeah)

Guest Bebe_Ji

Her name is Angel.. i think.. she's a chinese net idol.

btw.. she's not half korean half hmong... there's no such thing in the hmong culture. only 2% will be for now.

[back to subject]

I like mikki's pictures but her cover her face all the time is over done for me. I would like to see her pix with more face. its kind of annoying seeing her always covering her mouth or eyes.. etc.. she's pretty and she should embrace it.. haha

Guest SeLcaQueen

^ Don't you mean PEB?

*first time posting in this thread*

Can I request a spam of old Ban Yoon Hee pics please??

Will pay with cookies ^.^

i made a big byh spam a few pages back, Last may 26. it was her bday. there were some oLd pics. unfortunateLy, my bandwidth's exceeded.

but it wiLL be restored on the 14th, tomorrow.

Heh if i'm not wrong, park Han Byul was an uhljjang too right?? around the time of Seo Min Woo and park Eun Byul?

So how about a Park Han byul spam? heh this girl totally <3

oh i don't mind a Song Mira one too but i prefer Han Byul heh.

Archived