ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy sh.itzu! KKR...you so fine!!!!!!!! hahaha..and he looks even good holding a puppy! if i didn't know any better i'd think that KKR was the one that made the dog look cute!! haha..

any new sang eun pictures??? i miss him! (even though i don't really like his new haircut! i want it long again! so he can tie it back! ^.-)

Guest crackednut

^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your comments ALWAYS makes me laugh :lol:

well they better!

I don't think I've posted a single pic since the old Ulzzang thread.

So I'm making it up to you all by providing useless comic relief and sideline commentary...think of it as my methods of showing affection for my fellow fangirls of internet hotties.

My gift to you all, even for those who don't care and want me to shut the hell up. (btw, I love you guys too!! :D )

o wait!! I did post a pic!!! lol the editted Kim Hyesung one :lol:

silly me, I lied about not posting a picture! ohohohoho

Guest F4BUL0USz*

jungroo looks really different. & awww that little grl ulzzang looks so cutee!! kkr is so hot. we need some new pictures of him<3 :]] & of course we all miss inho & eunbyul ): & yoorin always looks scary to me O_o

gahhh i want LSE to update x_x

this guy seems to be really cute i haven`t seen much of his pictures around here maybe it was posted long ago but yeah i will share his pictures with you guys :)

KIM IN GEUN

filedown13oo.jpg

filedown27rb.jpg

filedown31lj.jpg

filedown42kh.jpg

^ he reminds me of hyukjae/eunhyuk from super junior in that picture :rolleyes:

filedown98nb.jpg

filedown222pq.jpg

filedown119ve.jpg

filedown260ei.jpg

filedown105xx.jpg

filedown123db.jpg

credits me and cyworld

if you want more pictures i would be glad to upload them :sweatingbullets:

Guest System1430291513

Dang, Kenn. You`ve been making page after page, haha.

That guy is cute. He looks like a mix of Seo MinWoo & some one else....

^ YEAHHH !!!! when i first saw him ... i was just like dang he reminds me so much of seo minwoo ... and i think the other person that reminds me of him is eunhyuk from super junior ^_^

Archived