ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest System1430291513

JungRoo. I don`t like Mikki much.

~~

Okay, well I`m glad that I`m not the only one who thinks ImDa`s style lacks originality. I thought I was just crazy or something. :x

Guest System1430291513

I would like Mikki more but she is anorexic and so I like Jung Roo more. :) But in truth I like neither. I like the others.

Guest laishanchu

lol i found a pic of kkr xDD MY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jhdgjs.jpg

i love the dog xDD so cute... i dnt fink this 1 has been psoted b4...

this is the baby uhljjang rite? agen i forgot her name -_____-

hfshssh.jpg

hgdg.jpg

lee yoorin

gfds.jpg

jydd.jpg

seo minwoo

fgsgf.jpg

he looks sorta perveted dere >.< sorry!

namji...

dhfdh.jpg

is it jsut me or is her face a lot longer?

group photo with KKR =]]

ghfds.jpg

thats all for today.. i was suppsoed to get off 1 min ago... i broke my rule -_______-

newaii i hope these aint been posted b4...

credzz to naver

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

i pick neither jung roo or mikki.....no offence to anyone but mikki scares me shes tooooooo skinny, and her hair makes her look even smaller -_-"", Jung roo.... my friend's sister knows her and she said jungroo doesn't really look that cute/innocent/pretty.....in my opinion everyone looks different in pics than in person.

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

I used to be crazy over KKR but now i'm really not interested in him hahaha he doesn't look as cute as before

and all these pictures of girls with big eyes makes me jealousss T^T i want big eyes!!! Makes me wonder if they were born naturally or got their eyes done :|

Guest System1430291513

I used to be crazy over KKR but now i'm really not interested in him hahaha he doesn't look as cute as before

and all these pictures of girls with big eyes makes me jealousss T^T i want big eyes!!! Makes me wonder if they were born naturally or got their eyes done :|

A lot of them get their eyes done, I think. But those circle lenses really help make the eyes look bigger too. It`s hard to say.

Guest *lilyisland*

they broke up ^^;; she dumped him for her old bf i think

oh really?That's why he took all her pix out of his cyworld!!

But he'll probably find another cute girl soon**

Archived