ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Junanni

i think imda looks so pretty and her tattoos well =T i only like the shoulder one lol not the other ones. And naoki looks so adorable in those pics =)

Guest starlightnao

^

^

^i doubt it's winnie da pooh...i never seen one with red feet padding X] but it might..=)

it's not winnie =.= ....it's just a teddy than a important person gave me , i like him very much and i bring him everywhere <3<3

O_O WOW i've never seen a picture of Naoki outside before!! LOL he's hair??? did he colored it a different color again?? wasn't it just light brown not so long ago?? now it's blond?? he must have really bad hair now after all the changing color.... but some hair can stand it

anyways.... i like the picture, how it was taken..... so HOT and cute even though you can't see his face..... for once a clear picture of the whole body ^^

i didn't dye my hair ... actually my hair is brown/yellow but the flash make a diff. color of my hair...

haha, i got the same feeling

but the pic is so small T_T

photo129692277rp.jpg

hahaha.. Whoever takes LSE pics is so lucky.. when he is in the shower or not.. Just seeing LSE is good enough!!

Aniways,, that RyungHoo kid uljjang is super KUTE!!

and thanks for the awesome LSE pics!! DROOLZ!!!

wow naoki finally came back in here and posted something!.... ^^ <*smiles*>

picture of NOAKI --- i don't think it's been posted in here

cutenaoki0bu.gif

what is he doing?? LOL look so cute.....

credit to : naoki's myspace

GAHHHHHH i want new inho pictures x_x but darn him ... he just HAD to delete his cyworld and and i miss sul woosuk :tears:

EDITS

NEW JUNG ROO

filedown4fu.jpg

filedown18im.jpg

credits me and cyworld

JungROo looks so pretty when she smile! --- her outfit... it's nice on her.

she has very long legs it seems... i wonder how tall is she?

thanks for sharing

Archived