ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

^LMFAO!

hello! :D.. i'm new to soompi forums, also new to uhlzzangs. haven't heard of them until last week when my friend showed me pictures of kkr ^^" but wow.. so many goodlooking guys + girls!

welcome welcome welcome....have a look around the thread and make sure to check out the first few pages of the thread...very informative and also alot of pictures too ^_^ ....btw i'm hli and if you have any questions or requests, feel free to ask them ^_^

yia and kenn...i'll post up more lse pictures in a bit...i'm only one page 171 and my eyes are already :wacko:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

some more of lse

lse106.jpg

lse113.jpg

lse136.jpg

i love this one!

lse135.jpg

lse123.jpg

lse121.jpg

lse153.jpg

lse152.jpg

lse146.jpg

lse141.jpg

here's some of nam ji that i have for shelke...not a fan of hers so i don't have a lot but if you want more i'm more than willing to search for you ^_^

namji.jpg

namji2.jpg

namji20.jpg

namji13.jpg

namji9.jpg

namji6.jpg

namji33.jpg

namji37.jpg

namji34.jpg

namji23.jpg

credits: me, cyworld, and soompi

Guest System1430291513

Yay. Thanks Hli... ^_^ It`s not that I`m really a fan of NamJi or anything.. & she isn`t that pretty to me but I don`t know. I`ve always just liked looking at her pics. She seems like she would be a nice (for the lack of a better word) person. & I suppose that sort of contradicts the idea of what being an ulzzang is all about because.. it`s just about looks & everything.

I love her purple contacts... I want them. But my mom would never let me wear those... Dang.

You don`t have to look for any more. I only wanted a few to look at. Thanks for the offer though. :] You`re being really nice; posting all of these pics for people who are unable to search for them or just too lazy. XD

Guest Lemon_Retard_<3

oh my....Miki's body soooo scaryyyy LOL too skinny and she looks like shes anerexic or h/e u spell it. And the uhijangs eyes are kinda scary cuz its sooooo big.... i wonder if its natural o.O but i wish my eyes were big....=[ i think i might do my eyes later on =T

oh btw do any one else have a nice pic of Imda instead of this pic with her hair like that? or sumthing that makes her look kool not innocent hahaha cuz i need it for my fic ^^ --> http://img432.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imda29lh.jpg

Guest System1430291513

^ There eyes are so big because of circles lenses & photoshop. I guess some of them could just..naturally have big eyes..

Guest LoveHLi

Yay. Thanks Hli... ^_^ It`s not that I`m really a fan of NamJi or anything.. & she isn`t that pretty to me but I don`t know. I`ve always just liked looking at her pics. She seems like she would be a nice (for the lack of a better word) person. & I suppose that sort of contradicts the idea of what being an ulzzang is all about because.. it`s just about looks & everything.

I love her purple contacts... I want them. But my mom would never let me wear those... Dang.

You don`t have to look for any more. I only wanted a few to look at. Thanks for the offer though. :] You`re being really nice; posting all of these pics for people who are unable to search for them or just too lazy. XD

i really don't mind at all...

^

^i go find you some nice pictures of imda...i saw some while going through the thread again...i got to page 200 and stopping...i'll continue some other day...my eyes are like :wacko:

+edit+

ah! i own! i can't let this post go to waste...brb with pictures...

+edit+

here are some of park ryung hoo and ji seung joon...my two favorite boys <3333

together

prh30.jpg

prh31.jpg

prh34.jpg

ryung hoo

prh23.jpg

prh22.jpg

prh8.jpg

seung joon

jsj36.jpg

jsj35.jpg

jsj22.jpg

jsj20.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

no hotlinking. upload on own server. thank you! ^_^

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are freaking cute together x_x *SAVES PICTURES* they are adorable ... like REALLY ADORABLE :lol: MY GOODNESS ryunghoo reminds me of se7en and ji seung joon reminds me of sul woosuk in some pictures HOTNESS :blush:

Guest *lilyisland*

park ryung hoo and ji seung joon are my favorites too...Thanx for posting...

But I love Ji Seung Joon a little bit more*** What is his cyworld??

aznbaby69_79 u r so kind for posting all these pix..Thanx again..

Guest LoveHLi

^don't know his cyworld but his cafe is www.cafe.daum.net/jjunilove but what the use of that one...you need an account to view it and thanks...i'm glad to be of service :lol:

NEW NAOKI

downfile65aj.jpg

credits me and nettiez

i wonder what is that stuffed animal he is holding

gahhh i want to see his beautiful face but oh well its still a cute picture

NEW NAOKI

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4576/downfile65aj.jpg

credits me and nettiez

i wonder what is that stuffed animal he is holding

gahhh i want to see his beautiful face but oh well its still a cute picture

O_O WOW i've never seen a picture of Naoki outside before!! LOL he's hair??? did he colored it a different color again?? wasn't it just light brown not so long ago?? now it's blond?? he must have really bad hair now after all the changing color.... but some hair can stand it

anyways.... i like the picture, how it was taken..... so HOT and cute even though you can't see his face..... for once a clear picture of the whole body ^^

Archived