ULZZANG MANIA

Guest Junanni

^^OMG HE CUT HIS HAIR?! AHHHHHH.................is it for the army? LOL

sorry i'm just sad he won't be doing that little ponytail thing anytime soon =( i guess...he looks pretty good with that short hair too =) OHHH the HOTNESS

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg omg thank you hli for the park ryung hoo and ji seung joon pictures !!!!! <333 they are both super cute !!! and oh my goodness gracious x_x LSE cut his hair x_x he looks super cute with short hair i will be missing his long hair though :mellow: but oh well park hyun jin does look tired there but he is still adorable ^_^ thank you hli :lol:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c72/aznb...Hoon/hjh148.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c72/aznb...Hoon/hjh149.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *dies* omfg! hahahahahahahhahaha okay i can't stop smiling now... wah! *touches* wah! *sniff* *sniff* thats all? *sniff* blahhhhhh! DAMN SEXY B*STARD! hahahaha wah... we need more of this... ji hoon yah! hahahah aznbaby99_67 can really kiss you! lol but yeah you got nemoe? hehehe oh and yeah can i get sum info about Kim Jung Dal? ehhehe sorrie to bother you so much....hehehhe

wah! LSE looks foine wit short hair tho... hahaha i love his long hair too wanna run my hands through them... hehehe

Guest LoveHLi

hahaha no problem guys. my name is hli and if you forget just look at my sig. my name's there too. and of course . SE7ENMiNE . we can be buddies! (psssh...btw what are your names. SE7ENMiNE . &xobsessedx? :blush: ) and xobsessedx, i'll get jung dal's info for you...brb! btw...you're not bothering me...i have no life so i usually have nothing to do all day except come on soompi :lol:

+edit+

ah! i own! forsure i'll be right back with pictures too! :lol:

+edit+

here's pictures of JUNG EUN SUNG

jes187.jpg

jes183.png

jes175.jpg

jes171.png

jes154.jpg

jes150.jpg

jes145.jpg

jes136.jpg

jes138.jpg

jes111.jpg

credits: me, cyworld, and damoim

no hotlinking. upload on own server. thank you! ^_^

brb with jung dal's info if i can find it :sweatingbullets:

+edit+

okay here's his profile...i'm pretty sure you can understand the more important info there right? ^_^

이름 : 김정달 (Kim Jung Dal)

아이디 : 새끼동건

성별 : 남성

나이 : 23 세

지역 : 서울

생일 : 1984.09.16(양)

별자리 : 처녀자리

혈액형 : A 형

+edit+

ah! my 990 post! i'm almost to 1000!

Guest pillowbox

...WHOA. That was kinda creepy. You're a soompi member. xD

You're really pretty. ^_^

I've only seen ONE guy near where I live that has dared to grow his hair out. -___-" All the others, they're like...w/e. >=[ But in Chinatown, i was like 'whoo hoo' hott guy with long hair. hahah. xD but he was like 25 or something. :sweatingbullets:

Boston's Chinatown's okay. It doesn't really smell that bad (or maybe it's cuz i'm used to it :vicx: ), but the ground is reaaaaaaaaally gross.

most guys who dares to grow out their are like around their 20s. i see some in chinatown but its really few. -_- lol boston's chinatown does smell. i think its becus we are use to it.. i mean like i live in the chinatown. x_x i think nyc's chinatown is better but some ppl say that the street is dirtier than boston's chinatown.

my name? its YIA(yeah)... ehheh funky name but i love it... ehheh but anyways HI HLI! hahaha

omg Jung Eun Sung! *pinches* ahahah so cute!

and thanks! hehehe jung dals 23!!! yeah at least he's older then me... hehehe but yeah thanks again Hli! hahahah

Guest crackednut

HE CUT IT!?!?!?!

Like...I know it was long before...but thats a LOT he had cut off!!!!

I don't think its for the army either...you have to buzz it in that case. Unless he decided to go for a gradual change...since it might be hard on me to go from long to buzz in one go...

but DUDE!!!!!

I feel a need to run from most long haired guys I see. They usually have long hair and some nasty facial hair, and AHGAHGGHRGRHRHRHGRHGRHRGRH ::screams::

Guest LoveHLi

my name? its YIA(yeah)... ehheh funky name but i love it... ehheh but anyways HI HLI! hahaha

omg Jung Eun Sung! *pinches* ahahah so cute!

and thanks! hehehe jung dals 23!!! yeah at least he's older then me... hehehe but yeah thanks again Hli! hahahah

*gasps* you're hmong! am i right? i'm hmong too! :lol: i have two friends name yia too! one's a yang and one's a lee. coolness!

can anyone post more pix of An Ho Suk???

thanx in advance..

i posted these a while back and i'm pretty sure you probably saw them but i'm sorry, these are the only pictures that i can find of him...i searched on naver, damoim, cyworld, and daum but i could only find these...he has a cyworld but he restricted his pictures

anhoseon4ld.jpg

anhosuk47sj.jpg

anhosuk54uz.jpg

anhosuk33qh.jpg

anhosuk28sk.gif

anhosuk15he.jpg

credits: me, naver, damoim, and cyworld...

^ thats wat i say too!!! you can see her bones for god sake...

*gasps* you're hmong! am i right? i'm hmong too! :lol: i have two friends name yia too! one's a yang and one's a lee. coolness!

omg you kiddin me your hmong too? wah... interesting... lol but yeah i'm a yang too! lol thats so sweet anyways wats your last name?

btw so you noe if jung dal has a cyworld? :P just so into him rite now... heheheh

^hahahaha...i'm a vang. but um jung dal doesn't have a cyworld...well, not that i know of....he only has an istyle hompy on damoim... http://istyle.damoim.net/새끼동건

vang thats cool... where you live btw... heheh sorrie goin off topic...

anyways he dun have one... damn... but at least he has a damoim rite... ehehhe thanx for the link!

i think lee sang ah's second picture is my most favorite of hers... eehhehe

Archived