ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *lilyisland*

I really like this No.40 guy , he is a very good looking guy , I saw his pix before and I think he is also Mikki's friend coz I also saw his pix in her cyworld...

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5489/kekebandage0mi.jpg

anyone care to explain why he has bandaids over his nipppppppppppples?

XDDDDD

how...adorable...(?????)

off track a little bit...

is it possible to get burns on just your nipples??

Someone told me, long long time ago. KKR thinks his nipples are big like sausages. That's why he covers them. :mellow: Although I'm not too sure that tale is true. I don't think anyone would ask him because I sure as hell wouldn't ask him that question if I saw him. It might chase him away..

Guest mz_yoone3k

^HAHA, if that was true and he was a woman. he'll have healthy children from his breastfeeding. but for real, i probably wouldn't notice his big nipples. but i would notice a bandage over it T_T

Guest LoveHLi

I am interestined in..... *TA-DUM*

lee ji hyun, kim hwang, kim jung dal, jung eun sung

aznbaby69_79??? can u gimme? :sweatingbullets:

these are your requests ^_^

kim hwang

this is all the pictures i can find of him...i'll try to find more if you want more ^_^

kimhwang.jpg

kimhwang1.jpg

kimhwang2.JPG

kimhwang3.JPG

kimhwang4.JPG

kimhwang5.png

kim jung(jeong) dal

he has more pictures...if you want more just ask ^_^

kimjungdal.jpg

kimjungdal1.gif

kimjungdal2.jpg

kimjungdal3.jpg

kimjungdal4.jpg

kimjungdal5.jpg

kimjungdal6.jpg

kimjungdal7.gif

kimjungdal8.JPG

kimjungdal9.jpg

lee ji hyun

this is also all the pictures i can find of him...i'll try to find more if you want more ^_^

leejihyun.jpg

leejihyun1.jpg

leejihyun2.jpg

leejihyun3.jpg

leejihyun4.jpg

leejihyun5.JPG

leejihyun6.JPG

credits: me and damoim

*note to the guys: i know some of you guys come in here too...and i haven't forgetten about you guys...i'll be posting up girl ulzzangs too...i'm doing the guys first...well, because i'm a girl! :lol: but if you guys see(or already have one in mind) some girls that you guys would like to see more pictures of don't be afraid to ask...and if you are...you can PM me i won't bite :D:lol:

Guest LoveHLi

sorry double posting :sweatingbullets:

NEW KKR PICTURES!

FINALLY HE POSTED NEW PICTURES! AND YOU CAN SEE HIS FACE!!! :w00t: TT.TT i missed looking at him! TToTT and he dyed his hair! TT^TT he looks tired and sick! stop smoking you!

kkr20060217.jpg

kkr20060217a.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

daym! kkr is looking good! :phew: haven't seen any new pics of him in a while. thanks aznbaby69_79:)

um..please tell me that is not lee jihyun's buttcrack in his last pic :crazy: i can't really tell what i'm seeing.

Guest me_n_minwoo

^ HAHAHHA !! well for me the only common thing is that they are all topless ... but now you mention it, they are all sexy of course :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! if he asked me that question i would be like "yes i do happen a cup of sugar ... you can have the whole bag if you want since you are so sweet looking :phew: " HAHAHHAHAHAH i am so corny and retarded :P

LMFAO!!....*ADDS* you can have me too..if you like...LOL

lse has inspired me!

%7Boption%7DIMG_3817.jpg

hahaha :]

me too i took some pictures like that...i even made a gif i was hoping i could post it on his site....

http://img461.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airplane17tg.gif ..<<what i made for LSE but i can't give it to him..T_T

Archived