ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ijustlovetvxq

oopps i dunno if smeone psted ths already xDD ㅋㅋㅋ i wnna ask who is ths grl she is kim jaejoong's x-gf

couple2fd3.jpg50557030dm8.jpgand shes an ullzzang87739032qt7.jpgsara3527_391.jpg^_^

im just new to this thread.. and to soompi too lol xDD

im박중하/해셀 you cn call me hazel ^^

uhm im 15 yrs old^^ i js trned lol :lol

thnk you..

Guest xxiiyabbyxx

^ uhm, hello hazel.. i don't think your suppose to post a picture of yourself here. you should take it down before someone else sees it.. :]

----------

awww.. parkmina i missed seeing her pictures here. didn't she close down her cy?

Really? I think she looks very cute! She seems much less scary than a lot of the others. Like Mikki. I don't know what it is about her that just creeps me out.

Whoa. And I thought I was the only one...

I think, and this is my personal opinion, is that she's really thin which makes her head look big (and with her hair so puffy, it makes her head look even bigger). Also, her eyes look huge with especially with her eye make up. With different parts of her body taken in consideration and put together, everything just looks disproportional. That said, she's not ugly (far from it in fact)...there's just something about her....

^ uhm, hello hazel.. i don't think your suppose to post a picture of yourself here. you should take it down before someone else sees it.. :]

No, it's not her picture, that girl in the picture was ACTUALLY rumoured to be JaeJoong's ex girlfriend....

But I don't know her name or whether she was an ulzzang..., all I know that she used to be a trainee in SM.....?

And she took pictures with somebody who looks like JaeJoong and get bashed badly by Cassiopeia because of that.....

There's an old thread about her somewhere in Korean celeb pictures somewhere....., but it's a really old thread....

EDIT:

Ah, here you go....

Her name is Meen Deul Lae (it's a nickname, apparently...) and you can know more about her here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=118698

That's the thread about her rumoured relationship with JaeJoong that I talked about earlier.....

LOL, it's not her, this girl was really an ulzzang, i think her nickname was dandelion or something like that..

But i don't have her pictures of her anymore, i have deleted them :sweatingbullets:

(generally, when a new member wanna post pictures of himself, its always his FIRST post =D)

I still can't understand how can people love Mikki....she's definitely not pretty..yes yes her STYLE, and??..o__O :ph34r:

That's not her. It's said before that she is DBSK's Jaejoong's EX-girlfriend.

She was nicknamed Dandelion by netizens since she won't give out personal informations about herself.

And she is an Ulzzang. :)

I love Mikki's costume. :)

Guest ijustlovetvxq

uhm dnt get her wrong ^^

i posted my pic along with tht ullzzang dandelion..

thn she commntd tht.. so i removed it :D

thnk you for answering ppl

^^

uhm one more thng.. cn i post non-korean ppl?

Guest tsukemene123

I barely visit this thread anymore. It's full of so much crap these days... :tears:

Call me back when the real ulzzangs start getting posted more, haha.

Archived