ULZZANG MANIA

Guest swtaznbunny

oh my gawd sorry i just had to ask real quick. gyuri didnt leave seeya did she?!? O__O

and not to be off topic....

im not really a fan of Jung hye won

i dont know what it is but something bugs me about her

ok enough being a jerk lol XD

Gyuri didn't leave seeya. There were rumors that she was going solo to act, but she's just temporarily doing solo activities. She's still part of seeya.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mopwns

Would it be really mean of me to request pictures of bad PhotoShop jobs?

Like I remember seeing seeing NamJi [i think] with her chin smudged,

and someone else who made her stomach skinnier [clearly].

Please and thank you.

Guest .ChocoCat.

lee jung ha is like 16-17 she was born in 1991 if im not mistaken

DDDDD: OMG no way.... WOW @_@ She's as old as me and like 1000000000000000x more goregous x_X

Guest .ChocoCat.

that's because she got some work done, as explained awhile back

what did she get done?

probably her nose, eyes too?

Guest bonjour

what did she get done?

probably her nose, eyes too?

yep , rumors are going around that she has gotten nose and eyes done.

but doesnt that get you thinking... what kind of parents would let their 16 year old kid get plastic surgery to enhance their beauty... maybe her parents are famous korean superstars that think that beauty is everthing. hahaha

unrealistic huh?

Guest xvampireknight

^ah... yeah.

surgery at 16...

either she has parents who dont care about her and let

her wander off doing whatever she wants or ...

her parents really do let her do it just for beauty...

Guest nicolexr

edit.

MINI LEE JUNGHA SPAM!!

erm. I can't find numerous pictures of her. I hope

she updates like Mikki, she has such a lovely and perfect face~ :]]

credit dabinine, naver, daum and cyworld

woahh, she's beautiful. and i really like her hair color.

Guest keeptryin'

yep , rumors are going around that she has gotten nose and eyes done.

but doesnt that get you thinking... what kind of parents would let their 16 year old kid get plastic surgery to enhance their beauty... maybe her parents are famous korean superstars that think that beauty is everthing. hahaha

unrealistic huh?

yeah. i cant believe shes just 17. I thought she was way older like early 20s. If she did have surgery, no wonder she kind looked beautiful with something a little bit off. I heard from my friend like korean parents really care about what ppl say about their child i.e like having their child made fun of, so they give plastic surgery as a present for their children sometimes

NEW SEO MINWOO

seominrp8.png

seominnqz8.jpg

Guest candycube

lee jung ha is like 16-17 she was born in 1991 if im not mistaken

omgosh, thanks.

i thought that she would had been in her early 20s or something.

yeah. i cant believe shes just 17. I thought she was way older like early 20s. If she did have surgery, no wonder she kind looked beautiful with something a little bit off. I heard from my friend like korean parents really care about what ppl say about their child i.e like having their child made fun of, so they give plastic surgery as a present for their children sometimes

whoa, that is just sad -_- they don't know how to help their children in situations like that? thats just sad..

Guest keeptryin'

I am wondering who this is:

He is apparently "Dabin" on Myspace but I figured someone who looks like this is faking it as Korean people tend to be 1/10000000 chance in getting the look.

I hate people that lye on Myspace.

LOLOLL thats def. park tae jun, hes like on every pg almost of this thread.

Guest FLY HIGHHH

why does lee jung ha look so fake to me...? i don't know why. anyway, imda is hot and i love her body! i miss lee yoon geun~

Guest tsukemene123

I've said it before, but Lee Jung Ha really bothers me. She looks so waxy and plasticy--she doesn't emote. Her eyes look dead and she seems like a zombie or a doll or something; it's really disconcerting. And if her parents paid to make her look like a doll, well, that's just sad. Plus, her plastic surgery makes her look a decade older than she should. She's like the ulzzang Michael Jackson or something, haha. I'll take Haneul or BYH any day :)

Archived