ULZZANG MANIA

damn yang joon kyu is hott!!! he's the sexiest of the sexinesses!!! haha..(along with sang eun OFCOURSE!) and mikki's new hairstyle is darn freakin' beautiful!! gosh i love it so much!!

hmm..there seems to be a lot of controversy going on around here now huh?? strange?? well..i think that it's fine to state what you want to state!! i mean you can't say that you NEVER critisize someone for thinking something about them!

i think it's fine whether you want to say whatever you want to because i've been bashed myself before! i'm not saying who said it (I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) but i'm just saying that your opinion is yours! ^^

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ agreed..

I really need to find my CDs with my Ulzzang pics in them..

O Where O where has my Ulzzangs CDs Gone?? ...

[edit]

Junnie is so kute.. I just want to kiss him!!

I want to congradulate Naoki again for winning all those Ulzzang Contests..

He's a Ulzzang in my book, i don't care if he's in yours...

[edit#2]

I love this pic of Naoki...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/hmo...ssoadorable.jpg

Oh My, i've just started a new Naoki folder..

^ umm.. check back to the previous pages..

There are a lot of Ulzzang POSERS!

Why do people keep posting that non-ulzzang guy Naoki...he's not an ulzzang...isn't this thread only for ulzzangs and not wannabes?

I can't believe you said something like that after that whole argument..

But i am not even say anything anymore about it, b/c i don't wanna start Another ARgument...

Guest KPxAngelTears12

doooode theres too many ulzzangs posers to post lolz, umm three ulzzangs have a myspace as far as I know its only.. ex-ulzzang jungmi unni ^^ and nao =) and jaemin (hes not very famous)

edit//

did you guys know hyunah, had Imda and jungmi modeling her fashion line RC-Mod?? thats so cool ^__^ imda looks so pretty in her clothes ^^ jungmi is so tall like JJH lolz xP

^ serious?? Imda has the nicest Body....

she basically looks good in anything!!

Well, back to the Favorite Ulzzang Marathon thing

NAOKI!!

nao049hj1ix.jpg

No way on earth that he has the same CAMERA as me!!

nao8fw7xw.gif

Hawt pic

1234fd3vs.jpg

Naoki Crazed... He's really kute here

5569go2vy.jpg

Kute here too!

230g7td2jh.gif

Credits, Naoki, A Taste of Ulzzang forum, and ME!!

Guest Track-Star

Yay! New pictures :] Lee Sangeun <3

And for you people who are saying mean stuff about Naoki...IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T POST AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Gosh. It's like going around your school and saying telling all the people you think are ugly, are ugly. Celebrities or the like aren't like a whole other human spieces that you can insult whenever you feel like it! Would you like it if every person who didn't like you say crap up to your face and insult you? No. Like you, everyone else is human too! Consider their feelings!

So Naoki, don't listen to what they say, alright? =] And there are more people who luff you here ;)

--edit;;

Finally!! =DDD My page! XDD

people do have the right to give their opinion (especially if the person is entering contests, its a win or lose situatuon if no one can post that they thought sumone didn't look good then everyone would be an uljjang.....)

besides bad comments can help people improve their style.

Guest babossagaji

Enough of Nao!

AIsh.....

That little kid ulzzang's so adorable and freakin lucky! Getting to meet gasoos!!!!! >.<

I can't wait to meet V.O.S's Kim KyungRok.

Guest alicimoo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/Bran...eh2/lov23ls.jpg

it's obvious she PSed.. sooo frigging good... but my sister can actually do that.. like wink and not move the other eye... but only when she winks with her right eye... it's really cool... i didn't realize this until like.. two weeks ago.... i can't do that..... TT_TT

lol to me that picture doesn't seem PSed. xD how can you tell if it's PSed? I think it looks perfect.

The thing is...if it looks perfect, why can't it be real? o___O

I can wink without moving the other eye too. That's hard for some people? :huh::mellow:

Guest twinkle_l0ve

lol to me that picture doesn't seem PSed. xD how can you tell if it's PSed? I think it looks perfect.

The thing is...if it looks perfect, why can't it be real? o___O

I can wink without moving the other eye too. That's hard for some people? :huh::mellow:

its so hard for me to wink without moving my eye....wen i wink, its like -.o with my open eye struggling to stay open >_<

Guest chocho482

how can the wink be ps-ed???

looks pretty real to meh

she angled the camera so that it's above her and her eye should be a little not centered... it's just too perfect... that's the thing..

i can't wink good.. it's like ㅡ.ㅡV

Guest *rashiDah

^

^no i'm talking about the wink. how can you tell the wink is PSed? o_O

^oh...i thought everyone could do that. xD

Cos its way to perfect. Her other eye is like *__O (<--- teheehe. bad emoticon but yeah.. =p)

Guest 2partsvodka

hello people!!!! the long lost pig (that's me!!!!) is back. actually one of my nicknames is Porkey (the stuttering pig in Looney Toons) but i'm mostly known by many as melai...

Hi Mir!!!! Hi Angela!!! Hi to all!!! it's been awhile since i came here...(stupid pc!!!)

okay gotta go to catch up first!!!!

-melai

hi melai unni!!!

niways...HLI!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the pictures...muhahaha

Archived