ULZZANG MANIA

Guest touche`

WOW! Naoki has won 3 so far! I consider that alot. haha but i say he is adorable. (: I will gadly vote for him but i just can't. ): Wish him good luck~ ^____^

So many people posting up some of my favorite uljjangs! LSE adam's apple makes him more attractive! haha i don't know why but it just does. I like his eyes but i can't say i love it because Park Eun Byul has the biggest eye i have ever seen. Compare the guys to guys. keke ^3^ sul woo suk is one of my favorite too but i have to say he is under naoki. XD i like how he has the "tough" look in him. that is quiet hotness. B) kim jun il is also good looking too but haven't heard of him for awhile now. Too bad he went to army first. T_T

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha...he reminds me of kwon sang woo when he smiles and when he's not smiling he reminds me of taebin and baek kyung of 1tym....

some of yang joon kyoo / chris yang

chrisyang6.jpg

chrisyang5.jpg

chrisyang14.jpg

chris31.jpg

chrisyang15.jpg

chrisyang17.jpg

chris38.jpg

chris32.jpg

chris34.gif

chris33.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOTLINK PICTURES! IF YOU'RE TAKING THEM OUTSIDE OF HERE PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER! THANK YOU!

Guest LoveHLi

some of kim sun hwee

ksh.jpg

my very first picture of him...<333

ksh2.jpg

ksh3.jpg

ksh6.jpg

ksh9.jpg

ksh10.jpg

ksh12.jpg

ksh18.jpg

ksh36.jpg

look at his smile...gorgeous!

ksh61.jpg

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOTLINK PICTURES! IF YOU'RE TAKING THEM OUTSIDE OF HERE PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER! THANK YOU!

Guest sOrastar

i have a lot of fav uhljjangs~

1# namja seo minwoo.. his smile it's nice

minwoo313xn.jpg

2# namja han ji hoon.. he's tall

hanjihoon.gif

3# namja sung jong hyun.. cute

sungjonghyun2.jpg

i prefer 'handsome' over 'cute' lol

1# yujah kim namji.. how she ps makes her pics look so nice

namjee3ky.jpg

2# yujah goo hyesun.. she has this sweet look to her

photo_21_1_1_no_49_1.jpg

3# yujah jungroo.. adorable

leh14.jpg

there's my favs~ ^^*

Guest LoveHLi

i gotta go find more pictures of other guy ulzzangs to post...but i'll start my favorites for the girls!

some that i like of kim namji...although she's not really one of my favorites..i just think she looks really pretty in these...

namji37.jpg

namji34.jpg

namji18.jpg

namji17.jpg

namji14.jpg

namji9.jpg

namji6.jpg

namji3.jpg

namji2.jpg

namji13.jpg

yea! my 500th post in this thread! wow! hahaha...

Guest AkuRoku

Why is everyone so pissed off? I wasn't mad when Naoki was called so and so. I hear it all the time so do others. Hmm...

Anyways! Sul Woosuk! Hotness!!!!!!!!!!!

lol really..XD

I hope ppl post more lee chung...I like his piercing just like woosuk XP

Guest xEvil Veggie

um.. I find her gourgeous :sweatingbullets:

yeah... i actualy think that kim ryanghee is the prettiest female uljjang...

and for some reason i just really dont like solki lol.

Exactly!

btw, I wrote the ulzzang info the 1st page for those who were asking.

And to add on about the fakers, if you're COMPLETELY different from your pictures, then you have no chance of going into entertainment or modeling, etc. I forgot this ulzzang's name, but this girl photoshops her pictures to the max. In real life, she's really fat and is just unattractive. Her fans were really shocked when they saw her at a convention. The only thing she's known for now is that she photoshops her pictures like a pro. This same thing has happened to many others, but some actually came out themselves and are proud of it, saying "Anyone can be an ulzzang if you know how."

Namji also photoshops herself, but not to the point of being completely different. I think she edits her chin, jaw, skin, and eyes.

i think that photoshop is fine as long as you dont fix your facial features. changing a facial feature totally makes you look different...[obviously]

sorry... no pictures T_T my favorite ulzzang is sul woo suk though ^_^

Guest miranduh

:D thanks a lot d2star

yea, i really should chill (but really, i was angry yesterday!)

keke and thanks for the PM too >_<

you are such a very nice person!

<3ah bao

LOL no problem :lol: just gotta have patience ;)

:P wahhh namji is sooo cute! like even without PS she's pretty!

i wish i had contacts like her =(

Yay! New pictures :] Lee Sangeun <3

And for you people who are saying mean stuff about Naoki...IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T POST AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Gosh. It's like going around your school and saying telling all the people you think are ugly, are ugly. Celebrities or the like aren't like a whole other human spieces that you can insult whenever you feel like it! Would you like it if every person who didn't like you say crap up to your face and insult you? No. Like you, everyone else is human too! Consider their feelings!

So Naoki, don't listen to what they say, alright? =] And there are more people who luff you here ;)

--edit;;

Finally!! =DDD My page! XDD

Guest miranduh

really please drop it.

i think naoki alreadyknows most of the people are backing him up and insulting is wrong; but its soompi! come on its bound to happen and without negatively whats the point of even letting people respond..we would all be clones saying "nice nice nice nice nice" over and over again.

but anyway.....point made we all know naoki has alot of supporters ;D and sora already explained herself. like KPxAngelTears12 stated

this whole 'nao thing' and 'fake, wannabes' sh!t is getting really corny just end it now kiddies

thanks for understanding ;D

well anyway

sorry for responding like that in return...a cute uhljjang kid i really thought was sooo cute! isn't he anyones favourite uhljjang? xDD

his name is on the file :P

jiseungjoon25jq.jpg

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/aznba...suk-woo-jin.jpg

ugh ...omg! x] there`s just something about woosuk that makes him SO cute/sexy >___< he`s moving up my list one more spot ^___^

1. kkr 2. seo minwoo & 3. woosuk

wow ... looking at namji`s pics just makes me want to fly to korea. find her. & beg her to teach me how to PS pics. it looks so realistic~

this whole 'nao thing' and 'fake, wannabes' sh!t is getting really corny just end it now kiddies

kehe..it`s as if you read my mind =]

thanks for sharing =] ... b/c sharing is caring ^__^

Guest touche`

-- That little boy is so adorable! He reminds me of the smaller version of Lee Sang Eun. =P

I agree with JiJi' also. She speaks my mind. (:

Archived