woosuk53.jpg

woosuk69.jpg

woosuk76.jpg

woosuk97.jpg

woosuk88.jpg

woosuk124.jpg

woosuk120.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOTLINK PICTURES! IF YOU'RE TAKING THEM OUTSIDE OF HERE PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER! THANK YOU!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sOrastar

hey~ i haven't been here a while and i read that my comment has 'upsetted' some people

i just wanna say it's quite funny how when some people say like 'wow i think imda is ugly but her body is nice' and then no one seems to be saying anything about that they either agree or disagree but THIS JUST BECAUSE nao comes here.. i know he comes here- i'm not stupid. i'm treating him like an uhljjang.. you either think they are uhljjang material or not. just because he comes here you guys gotta be nice to him and say he's cute? that's your own opinion. don't treat anybody different just because they can ACTUALLY READ THIS. that is really wrong.

and i'm a very straightforward kind of person if i offended you nao well i'm not gonna say sorry. it is my opinion. not every uhljjang is 'liked' you should know that since you're a french uhljjang.

i'm not new to this okay.. i been at this thread since the very beginning. and i seen a lot of negative comments but people don't seem to mind them because those real uhljjangs wouldn't be reading this? haha don't be so scared to voice your own opinions

and it's not really bashing. you just look pass other people's opinion or you can say something but not until it gets out of hand. THAT is how it should be..

okay i really had to say all that. not defending or offending anyone.

Guest miranduh

um.. I find her gourgeous :sweatingbullets:

i never said she wasn't but im just saying maybe thats why someone would think she's 'fake' but if you ever seen my past post she is my TOP girl uhljjang =)

don't treat anybody different just because they can ACTUALLY READ THIS. that is really wrong.

i'm not new to this okay.. i been at this thread since the very beginning. and i seen a lot of negative comments but people don't seem to mind them because those real uhljjangs wouldn't be reading this? haha don't be so scared to voice your own opinions

thats what i tried to say; like okay "ugly" may be offending but thinking its right to say it since most of them can't see it is totally wrong. seriously. amen.

and now since sora gave her side. PLEASE NO MORE :sweatingbullets:

anyway......woo suk is sooooooo cute

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c72/aznb...k/woosuk120.jpg

HAHA he does the cutest pouty faces.

Why do people keep posting that non-ulzzang guy Naoki...he's not an ulzzang...isn't this thread only for ulzzangs and not wannabes?

well according to some people/fans

he won some uhljjang contests

and since now its not just for koreans; and is 'multicultural'

Naoki is considered an uhljjang

but im not sure since im not personally a fan but thatswhat i've been hearing.

^What happened to the posting of your fave ulzzang pics kids??

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/hmo...ssoadorable.jpg

Aniways, Naoki in that pic is so koote!

More pics of LSE:

05123000339520pa.jpg

dsc0012a5zr.jpg

05103101391833zr.jpg

bluecontacts5ur9bj.gif

111501520794549ft.jpg

[edit]

Here is another HAWT one..

j237887eo.jpg

OMG, I HAD SOME PICS OF ULJJANGS FROM BEFORE THE CRASH..

GOTTA GO FIND MY FOLDERS... BE BACK WITH MORE OLD PICS..

[edit#2]

Pics Credits to Cyworld, Soompi, me, other fellow Soompi members..

Guest starlightnao

HAHA he does the cutest pouty faces.

well according to some people/fans

he won some uhljjang contests

and since now its not just for koreans; and is 'multicultural'

Naoki is considered an uhljjang

but im not sure since im not personally a fan but thatswhat i've been hearing.

yes.. i won 3 ulzzangs contest:

- kpopstop contest

- xanga ulzzang contest

- taste of ulzzang contest

but i'll try DAUM Contest a soon but not now ~ i'm not enough good looking to try it lol , concurrence is very difficult ... =)

i wanted to add some of my favorites to this marathon so here its goes ! :lol:

Joo Inho :

ece28637.jpg

INHO110.jpg

inho025lu.jpg

godboom_205.jpg

inho117.gif

file_down-3.jpg

file_down-1.jpg

and i wanted to show you guys this gif, i don`t think i have seen it here ? but it doesn`t hurt to see it again cause its just awesome ;]

jooinho001.gif

credits: me for uploading, soompi, and other site that i forgot T.T and finally cyworld

Guest miranduh

yes.. i won 3 ulzzangs contest:

- kpopstop contest

- xanga ulzzang contest

- taste of ulzzang contest

but i'll try DAUM Contest a soon but not now ~ i'm not enough good looking to try it lol , concurrence is very difficult ... =)

yup so technically he would be one? so yeah and i can confirm the kpopstop one hahah x]

i posted some ryanghee &LSE

everything else i burnt onto a cd and lost it :sweatingbullets:

Guest KPxAngelTears12

hey~ i haven't been here a while and i read that my comment has 'upsetted' some people

i just wanna say it's quite funny how when some people say like 'wow i think imda is ugly but her body is nice' and then no one seems to be saying anything about that they either agree or disagree but THIS JUST BECAUSE nao comes here.. i know he comes here- i'm not stupid. i'm treating him like an uhljjang.. you either think they are uhljjang material or not. just because he comes here you guys gotta be nice to him and say he's cute? that's your own opinion. don't treat anybody different just because they can ACTUALLY READ THIS. that is really wrong.

and i'm a very straightforward kind of person if i offended you nao well i'm not gonna say sorry. it is my opinion. not every uhljjang is 'liked' you should know that since you're a french uhljjang.

and it's not really bashing. you just look pass other people's opinion or you can say something but not until it gets out of hand. THAT is how it should be..

okay i really had to say all that. not defending or offending anyone.

you can say all that, yet if you posted your own pictures somewhere, and every single person called you ugly and sh!t you know you wouldn't like it at all, although its their opinion.

I can def. be a nasty richard simmons to you, and tell my opinion of you in the most rude way, and see how you like it.

I doubt anyone is scared most of them just seem to know,how their words may affect someone. I think all people were trying to say is keep the richard simmons level down a little, okay?

I used to think that most of the girls on here treated Nao nice for no reason other than hes cute, but he hasn't given any of us a reason to not like him, and treat him nice.

and KCSEX half the so-called ulzzangs being posted in here, aren't "real" ulzzangs, yes even the korean ones..but its really not a big deal i guess, since they have fans, just like nao. B)

this whole 'nao thing' and 'fake, wannabes' sh!t is getting really corny just end it now kiddies :)

Guest bitememonster

:D thanks a lot d2star

yea, i really should chill (but really, i was angry yesterday!)

keke and thanks for the PM too >_<

you are such a very nice person!

OMFG !! i think this is the 1st or 2nd time owning a page in this thread!! yay! OWN 532!

<3ah bao

Guest babossagaji

Why is everyone so pissed off? I wasn't mad when Naoki was called so and so. I hear it all the time so do others. Hmm...

Anyways! Sul Woosuk! Hotness!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LoveHLi

continuing with the marathon...

some of my favorites of lee chung...

015631.jpg

my all time favorite one of him...LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES! :lol:

7834.jpg

another one! he needs to smile more!

478564.jpg

4478757.jpg

i think they broke up because he deleted all the pictures of him and her and the folder with her pictures... :unsure:

leechung2.jpg

647.jpg

68.jpg

123.jpg

1577.jpg

18.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOTLINK PICTURES! IF YOU'RE TAKING THEM OUTSIDE OF HERE PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER! THANK YOU!

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Congrats Naoki... I bet you'll be on the top in a Daum contest..

If i can vote, You'd get my vote 100%

ne ne, i agree

I leave for 40 or so pages and it seems like so much has happened > <

Archived