ULZZANG MANIA

Guest *rashiDah

^

^ I thought we put that behind us already. What happened to our picture marathon?!!

holy shiet.

i jus realized my ex resembles kkr.

damn. my heart still now is beatin hella fast. b/c MY EX IS SO HOT.

gah gah gah -_-"""""""

Wow.. if he resembles KKR of course hes hot >___<

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bitememonster

=_= ..............

am i invisible?? do you people not see my request thingy?? O_O

i see it fine!! :angry:

i mean, if you guys don't have her pics at LEAST tell me that! don't just straight out IGNORE me!

gahh whatever

Guest miranduh

^chillax? people take time LOL well anyway i have them;

if you give me a minute i can upload them for you :sweatingbullets:

i was just looking at some photograhpy by namu..i came across a few more pictures that he had taken of mira and sang eun

if only he posted bigger pictures of them loll

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9660/sm6rt.jpg[

mira with namu..she kinda looks weird here =/

LOL at first i was like who tf is she? @_@ she looks totally different..BIG PROPS TO NAMU'S PHOTOS! also..i love his cam<3

hello people!!!! the long lost pig (that's me!!!!) is back. actually one of my nicknames is Porkey (the stuttering pig in Looney Toons) but i'm mostly known by many as melai...

Hi Mir!!!! Hi Angela!!! Hi to all!!! it's been awhile since i came here...(stupid pc!!!)

okay gotta go to catch up first!!!!

-melai

HI UNNI :w00t: haven't seen you for a long while

since its on my photobucket account//SAVE THEM and UPLOAD them YOUrself and DO NOT QUOTE my post aite? ;D

anyway save them fast since my photobucket is on limit and its dying fast O_o;;

fav picture =D

RYANGHEE11.jpg

rest

yt7295.jpg

ryanghee-boys.jpg

RYANGHEE12.jpg

kimryanghee160be.jpg

KimRyangHee22.jpg

KimRyangHee21.jpg

MORE!

KimRyangHee20.jpg

bloop90.jpg

bloop50.jpg

bloop49.jpg

bloop47.jpg

bloop45.jpg

455754897897643467970.jpg

5016541.jpg

CREDIT=most of them were from branshe i think ^^''

FAV KIMMINKYU PICTURE [one colour/one bw]=DDDDDDDD

shhhake41.jpg

kimminkyu4.jpg

Guest *rashiDah

^not to be weird or anything

but your dp picture [avatar] LOOKS LIKE HIM hehehe xDD

beanie+glasses sexxayyy!

lmao. I just realised too. lol.

Guest sglolligirldd

ahaha i think u guys are gettin carried away with the naoki issue...its ok if ppl call u ugy...u can't stop ppl from sayin mean and nasty things about u...maybe theyre just JEALOUS? thats how i see it...bsides if onli 10 out of a billion other ppl said u wer ugly...who cares? cuz the 9billlion blah blah blah think ur cute...y care so much on what others say? its their mouth their opinion...just let it be. no point in being sad, esp over some comment from a person u dont know or dont care about -_-

Guest twinkle_l0ve

i didnt realise this thread even existed until todaii >_<

so i was like up to page 12, then i was like "aish~ i cant be bothered"

so now im starting from this last page xP kekekeke

fav uhljjang - seo minwoo and joo inhoo <3333333333 so sxc^^

Guest TytOBug

someone should make a chart :crazy: i can't seem to memorize all the names (and half the times the girls all pretty much look a like)

frankly a lot of the ppl i know look better/more naturally pretty than these ppl >_<

(this is not a hate comment... i'm just too slow to catch the whole ulzzang craze) if someone has the time, please do make a chart ^^ makes life easier... my fav part is when ppl get busted! :phew:

OK! Go Back to The Picture Marathon, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am at school but please post those ULZZANG PICS!!!!!!

NO more Member Bashing!!!

And, Thanks for those who contributed to the "Favorite Ulzzang Picture Marathon"

-baoi

umm i think someone ask about what does it mean when fakers don't make it far..

well.. like that pic up there of the girl going on tv.. she looks nothing like her pics.. that's a faker that can't make it far. for example.. mikki even though had surgery for her eyes.. she still look like that in real life.. or very similar compare to her ps pics. but the ones that look like a total different person.. THOSE are fakes. i hope i explain that clear enough -_-

Exactly!

btw, I wrote the ulzzang info the 1st page for those who were asking.

And to add on about the fakers, if you're COMPLETELY different from your pictures, then you have no chance of going into entertainment or modeling, etc. I forgot this ulzzang's name, but this girl photoshops her pictures to the max. In real life, she's really fat and is just unattractive. Her fans were really shocked when they saw her at a convention. The only thing she's known for now is that she photoshops her pictures like a pro. This same thing has happened to many others, but some actually came out themselves and are proud of it, saying "Anyone can be an ulzzang if you know how."

Namji also photoshops herself, but not to the point of being completely different. I think she edits her chin, jaw, skin, and eyes.

Guest LoveHLi

to continue with the marathon....i'm doing the guys first and then the girls and then end it up with KKR! :lol: :lol: :lol: and then just post some randomly ^_^

some of my favorites of kim jun il!

kji.jpg

my very first picture of him...this one made me like him...

kji1.jpg

this one made me love him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kji3.jpg

kji17.jpg

kji23.jpg

kji24.jpg

kji27.jpg

even though he's smoking...he's still looking hot! :lol:

kji32.jpg

he's so adorable!

kji66.gif

this one is just some awesome ps-ing....OMG! i just noticed i bought my cousin a hat that looked almost like his! :lol: :lol:

kji59.jpg

here's the original...

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOTLINK PICTURES! IF YOU'RE TAKING THEM OUTSIDE OF HERE PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER! THANK YOU!

some of my favorites of park eun byul...

eunbyul52.jpg

eunbyul105.jpg

eunbyul93.jpg

eunbyul91.jpg

eunbyul84.jpg

i like this one because he looks like my cousin in this one :lol:

eunbyul70.jpg

eunbyul78.jpg

eunbyul77.jpg

eunbyul55.jpg

eunbyul42.jpg

this picture was the one that made me like him...hot! :lol:

credits: me and cyworld...

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE OR HOTLINK PICTURES! IF YOU'RE TAKING THEM OUTSIDE OF HERE PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER! THANK YOU!

more later...

i just posted in here the other day but haven't been back since then and OMG! what in the world has been going on here?! i thought it was a rule not to bash? or is that not a rule? anyway, about the whole naoki thing.....it's really just her opinion but i think she could've worded it different [just like how everyone else thinks], and then about the plastic surgery thing.....i don't really care if they got plastic surgery...i mean they just wanted to make themselves look better! they're pretty now anyway so i don't really care if they got plastic surgery. oh yeah! when did this picture marathon start? i'm so lost since i've not been checking in here everyday now. okay....let me start with LEE SANGEUN!

hoosama.jpg

don't you just love the side profile and that band-aid on his face? it's so cute!!!!

leesangeun01.jpg

i love his hazel brown eyes so much!!!!

peb4.jpg

this is one of my all time favorites of our monkey boi....why did you have to quit? T_T

eunbyul56.jpg

i love this side of him best! look at that dimple and his eyes!!! aren't they just so adorable!!!

pics above credits to: soompi and elsewhere, can't remember + me for uploading so don't hotlink!

LET'S NOT FORGET OUR SPECIAL NAOKI TRAN!

NAOKI03.jpg

this one is just so funny!

naokikunissoadorable.jpg

naoki is so cute!!!

naokikuniscute.jpg

an old pic but i think he's so adorable here.

WE THINK YOU'RE AWESOME NAO!

naoki pics credit to: naoki himself, me for uploading

Archived