ULZZANG MANIA

Guest anniano

Could I request an Imda spam? :ph34r:

I used to think she wasn't that pretty, but now I like her a lot. It's nice seeing a curvy girl in this thread.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonjour

hmm.. I don't like kim kyong rok

and I also don't like... bi hyul and ehhh that weird looking guy he had like eye problems I forget his name

Guest Erika1430263587

^^ WTF. U don't like KKR? *dies* LMAO.

He's like the hottest guy on earth...arghh.

I feel as if I need to look at my KKR collection again...nyahaha.

Guest tsubomichan

and I also don't like... bi hyul and ehhh that weird looking guy he had like eye problems I forget his name

retard... biyul is a girl

Guest gd_is_great

uhm i think we should quit talking which ulzzangs dah u dunt like ......cuz if we still talk about dah matter again diz thread will become "we hate ulzzangs" thread as Jyankko said above so ye

BI HYUL IZ DEFINITELY A GURL

Guest Lady K

you dont like Eun byul...i think he's the

one with the eye problem..but you dont like

them..whats wrong with them...???

Guest lovecubedlee

retard... biyul is a girl

^^ i think (i hope) bonjour knows that bihyul is a girl...if you read carefully, the "he" that bonjour was referring to is the one with the eye problem.

anyway,

i don't dislike any ulzzangs...i have my favorites of course...

but they're all too goshdarn pretty/cute to NOT like.

favorites being lee jung ha and park tae jun. =]

Guest Sasha100

^ how would you style him differently, haha!

I think he's great the way he is. :D

But just curious, how'd you style him over? :)

Ok you removed your comment, nvm....

LOL Yeah I kinda removed my commentXD. Well I was just sayingggggggg if he were my bf(and I didn't die of an heartattack cuz he was standing next to me) I'd just make him dress differently cuz his still is kinda emo? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: But omg now I don't care he looks hot like that. I seriously am in love with this guy:O

And I like all Ulzzangs1 I mean they have that title for a reasoooooooon you know! I just don't care about some of them lol. But Lee Jung Ha and Lee Chihoon are my favorite<3<3<3<3

Lols.. i don't feel like this is getting into a 'I HATE THIS ULLZANG" thread..

I was just taking everyone's responses as an opinion based comment.

Anyways, gerrrrrrronimoooo. I feel that it's my DUTY to spam your inbox with Lee Jihoo pictures

so you will NEVER say that you are not fond of Jihoo ever again. ;D

Guest x3babyFILoh

Omg, you don't like Park Eun Byul?! LOL I LOVE him but I guess everyone has their own opinion and perspectives right? =]

Personally I like all the Ulzzangs you dislike haha. So who do you favour then? ^^

Guest always_urs

Ulzzangs I don't like:

Bihyul

Mikki

Imda

Jiyeong

That one with the freaking huge boobs

Sua

Jihoo

wierd... its like half of the ulzzangs...

mind as well not be in here then... ^_^V

Guest babyN_xxs

Imda face needs a bit more surgery... i know she only did her eyes. But anyway <3 OMG I want her body!! she has such a hot bod!!!!

Jungroo is sooo fake she is the one i dislike i think. Mikki is weird looking but i think she only uses eyelid glue cuz her eyes are kinda messed up sometimes.

Guest tsukemene123

Anyways, gerrrrrrronimoooo. I feel that it's my DUTY to spam your inbox with Lee Jihoo pictures

Hahahaha, I don't... dislike him? I'm just not a fan. He's attractive but I love me some Chihoon or Woosuk.

Hahahaha, I don't... dislike him? I'm just not a fan. He's attractive but I love me some Chihoon or Woosuk.

Edit: to always_urs, not really. You'd be surprised. I like:

Inhye

Hyewon

BYH

Suhyun

Chihoon

Taejun

Woosuk

Sangho

Sangjune

PHJ

Minwoo

Gookhwa

Junal

Jungroo

Jooah

And a lot more...

And my all-time favorite is Haneul.

Plus, I occasionally do huge spams. So would you really want me to leave this thread? ;)

Imda face needs a bit more surgery... i know she only did her eyes. But anyway <3 OMG I want her body!! she has such a hot bod!!!!

Jungroo is sooo fake she is the one i dislike i think. Mikki is weird looking but i think she only uses eyelid glue cuz her eyes are kinda messed up sometimes.

that's a bit mean...imda's not one of the ulzzangs that i like but imagine someone saying that about your face

Guest bonjour

lmao.. ehhh wow my comments started like watchu makal it a catastrophe lol.. well bihyul looks like a boy and eun byol looks strange ... did he have like cool style back in the day or something... personally i dont think his face is all that great..

Archived