ULZZANG MANIA

Guest miranduh

^I love canine like teeth too. x] Like Yunho's before he freaken got them fixed. >=[

YEAH! hehehe ^0^

^

^hahaha...they use to sell bubble gum sticks that looked like cigarrettes and when you blow it a small amount of sweet powder comes out...they were so cool...they sold it 1 cent for each stick...but i don't think they sell it anymore...me and my cousins use to go by it all the time...it was only a cent! :lol:

LOL wow...one cent...i wish i had some.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

haha yeah i can see that in KKR

i prob. wouldn't go so crazy

but LSE looks different!!

he's prob. so nice in person too!

I HOPE!

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha

some of my favorite seo minwoo pictures...killer smile!

smw88.jpg

smw87.jpg

minwoo79.jpg

minwoo78.jpg

minwoo58.jpg

minwoo35.jpg

minwoo28.jpg

minwoo27.jpg

minwoo3.jpg

minwoo17.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

some of my favorites of song jae min...

sjm124.png

i think this one is my favoritest of favorites of him

sjm121.png

him with kkr...i think they both looks so cute in this one...this is my favorite one of them together...

sjm71.jpg

sjm56.jpg

sjm36.jpg

sjm23.jpg

sjm22.jpg

yummy... :lol:

sjm7.jpg

in this one he looks like that one kid ulzzang...ji seung joon/지승준

credits: me and cyworld...

Guest *rashiDah
Guest baby--s

i was just looking at some photograhpy by namu..i came across a few more pictures that he had taken of mira and sang eun

if only he posted bigger pictures of them loll

lse2tq.jpg

smokingg againn. tsk tsk

lse21rk.jpg

lse38ba.jpg

sm28gt.jpg

sm6rt.jpg

mira with namu..she kinda looks weird here =/

Guest *rashiDah

i was just looking at some photograhpy by namu..i came across a few more pictures that he had taken of mira and sang eun

Oh, it's the same photographer. Does that mean Minwoo is also a model for him, because i remember him having similar pics to Mira?

Guest blue_echo80

hello people!!!! the long lost pig (that's me!!!!) is back. actually one of my nicknames is Porkey (the stuttering pig in Looney Toons) but i'm mostly known by many as melai...

Hi Mir!!!! Hi Angela!!! Hi to all!!! it's been awhile since i came here...(stupid pc!!!)

okay gotta go to catch up first!!!!

-melai

Guest im` l0vEd

holy shiet.

i jus realized my ex resembles kkr.

damn. my heart still now is beatin hella fast. b/c MY EX IS SO HOT.

gah gah gah -_-"""""""

Guest baby--s

Oh, it's the same photographer. Does that mean Minwoo is also a model for him, because i remember him having similar pics to Mira?

yupp..it was taken by namu too ^^

Guest PINKXDREAMER

i usually am NOT a big fan of male uhljjangs (don't jump me) but minwoo makes me drool. he's sooooo freaking fine <3333

Guest cindy-yang

wow i havent posted in here in like forever......not trying to be mean but whoever wrote that about naoki i think you should say sorry i mean i only talked to him a couple times but hes nice and i think that most girls in here well agree with me that he looks ADORABLE.

newnaoki4.jpg

im not saying that hes the hottest guy on earth but still hes kute/hott.....and i think that him being an uljjang is great...

naoki if your reading this dont take that persons word to the heart....you know that what alot of people in here think about you and they think that your nice and VERY KUTE...and i like your hair....so what if it looks like the old h.o.t days.....

this is just what im sayin so dont kill me><

Guest bitememonster

uhm can someone pleasepleaseplease post up some ryanghee(hae whatever) pics?!? or give me the page where her pics are?!?

i reallyreally need her pics now! >_< aiyahh please?!?!

----------------------------------------x

diew (if you knew chinese then you would know what i just said) i've been going back to the 160's pages in this thread to look for ryanghee since no one seems to know what page her pics were posted on OR post any pics of her. so, i saw these picures...here's one and i saw that people kept on saying that she's yang-yang? :blink: ....but isn't that rainie yang? (sorry if this has been talked about, i'm slow on these things)

and i don't think she dresses as a boy because i saw some pics that people say that she was dressed as a boy...well, some of them don't even look like rainie... -_- i have too much time on my hands........

OOPS NVM! :D

kick my richard simmons if i'm wrong

<3ah bao

Guest KPxAngelTears12

newnaoki4.jpg

I think hes really hot :mellow: way better looking than KKR and most other guy korean ulzzangs, he just looks different to me in a really good way, which I love :sweatingbullets:

Guest *lilyisland*

I am glad that Star Wars is over .... Valentine is on the way so be nice to others then a handsome guy will become your valentine this year!

Anyway, do u guys have any recent Sul Woo Suk or Mikki 's pix??

Thanx in advance...

Archived