ULZZANG MANIA

Guest bebe13lue

haha i have this vid with park eun byul dancing on stage with some other chick (uhljjang im guessing) and haha he dances like a girl. I thought the girl danced better than him actually.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mz_yoone3k

^ i think her name was soo young or something? yup. his dancing was so cute though. hahah not the best, but still cute.

@ mermaid, those pix were already uploaded but it'll be alright to see them again. mira looks so PRETTY in them :blush:

Guest LoveHLi

some more pictures of my favorite ulzzangs! hahaha

inho

inho62.jpg

inho60.jpg

inho57.jpg

he looks so yummy! :lol:

inho46.jpg

inho85.jpg

hahaha...this one always cracks me up!

kim in keun

kik21.jpg

kik20.jpg

kik19.jpg

kik4.jpg

kik18.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

i'll post more later...

Guest baby--s

My Korean friend once saw KKR and she said that he was completely different from his pictures esp: his teeth ..and the girls on the street didn't seem to be interested in him at all coz there are more handsome guys walking in streets but are not uhlljjangs...

So...at least Naoki looks 100% cuter than him! (that's my Korean friend's opinion according to what she saw)

LOLL that's sadd lol

aznbaby69_79 thanks for the yummyfuL pics of lee yoon geun&&song jae min&& the mikki pics <3

har har..be back later to post my fave ulzzangs x)

Guest xEvil Veggie

cute picture of mikki I love this outfit ^^

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/SwtK...h617/miki33.jpg

i love her style;; clothes. she's a cute girl

umm i think someone ask about what does it mean when fakers don't make it far..

well.. like that pic up there of the girl going on tv.. she looks nothing like her pics.. that's a faker that can't make it far. for example.. mikki even though had surgery for her eyes.. she still look like that in real life.. or very similar compare to her ps pics. but the ones that look like a total different person.. THOSE are fakes. i hope i explain that clear enough -_-

naoki is ugly. sorry. don't jump me. sometimes trying too hard is not good. plus the hairstyle is like 1999 H.O.T. or something. you don't see kkr with it. some people aren't meant to be uhljjangs. leave it at that -_-

ahhh *runs away* i hold that in for too long you guys.. just read pass all that.. i don't wanna cause any fights loll people have their own opinions ^^*

awww... i think that was a little harsh... but i personally like his hair... i think he's cute. hahaha

All the HOTTTTTTT HOTTTTT ulzzangs smoke. ;)

ahh i like how they LOOK when they smoke, but not the whole general idea of it

Guest alicimoo

ahh i like how they LOOK when they smoke, but not the whole general idea of it

They should get the fake cigarrettes! The ones that have baby powder in it and you suck it in and blow it out and it looks like real smoke!!! LOL. :P

Guest LoveHLi

^those aren't new...they're just old pictures that were posting up for the "your favorite pictures of your favorite ulzzangs" marathon hahaha

i have more of in keun...i'll post them..brb

+edit+

more of kim in keun...these are all old pictures...

kik17.jpg

kik16.jpg

kik15.jpg

kik14.jpg

kik13.jpg

kik12.jpg

kik11.jpg

kik10.jpg

kik9.jpg

really old...high school picture?

kik8.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

Guest LoveHLi

more in keun...

kik7.jpg

kik6.jpg

kik5.jpg

kik3.jpg

kik2.jpg

kik1.jpg

kik.jpg

credits: me and cyworld

+edit+

huh? someone said something about kkr's teeth...i like kkr's teeth...just like how i like sang eun's teeth...they're not perfect...that's what i love about it...

Guest miranduh

^quite adorableeee..and i love weird teeth yayyyy i love sharp canines :w00t::huh: :blush:

They should get the fake cigarrettes! The ones that have baby powder in it and you suck it in and blow it out and it looks like real smoke!!! LOL. :P

LOLLL i never seen those xD

Guest alicimoo

^I love canine like teeth too. x] Like Yunho's before he freaken got them fixed. >=[

more in keun...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/aznba...InKeun/kik6.jpg

huh? someone said something about kkr's teeth...i like kkr's teeth...just like how i like sang eun's teeth...they're not perfect...that's what i love about it...

That picture is wayyyyy hottttt. I dont like KKR's teeth cuz he only has one screwed up teeth, and not like LSE's with the two on the sides. ^^

Guest LoveHLi

^

^hahaha...they use to sell bubble gum sticks that looked like cigarrettes and when you blow it a small amount of sweet powder comes out...they were so cool...they sold it 1 cent for each stick...but i don't think they sell it anymore...me and my cousins use to go by it all the time...it was only a cent! :lol:

Guest touche`

My Korean friend once saw KKR and she said that he was completely different from his pictures esp: his teeth ..and the girls on the street didn't seem to be interested in him at all coz there are more handsome guys walking in streets but are not uhlljjangs...

So...at least Naoki looks 100% cuter than him! (that's my Korean friend's opinion according to what she saw)

O.o Girls didn't care? Well, that seems Interesting. I though girls would go wild! :w00t: <-- like that but i guess there are betters ones too. haha. No offense but i never really thought that korean girls are that picky about korean guys. (NOT TO OFFEND ANYBODY.) :sweatingbullets:

Of course, Naoki is cute! I don't know why other people don't think he's cute, but he's still amazing. :D

YAY! more picture of LSE. He's so freaken cute! hahaa well i think i might go crazy. Keun look like LSE to me. XD

Archived