ULZZANG MANIA

A note to Naoki

*pass a candy to you* Ignore those unpleasent comments that you received. i mean, people have different taste and i think you look cute =] You are very friendly too~ Plus, i am same age as u...88! The dragons <3 Too bad i don't have a chance to chat with you on msn or something? Because i don't know your email *haha*

Continue to take more pictures!! ^_^ Because i am sure some other people like me, will love to know more about you and see more of your pics! You're cool and you have a great style :D

----------------

hmm, went to minwoo's cyworld but there isn't any new pictures T_T;

except this on his main page which i think i have not seen b4... =( I want to see more minwoo pics..

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deadytwo

took me a while but i finally finished goin thru ALL the pages of the ulzzang thread! sumthing i noticed was...only like 1 in 10 pix are of the girl ulzzangs!! wat happend to all theyre pix!! all i ever see are the guys :angry: :fury:

pls post more of the girl ulzzangs!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

aaaww .. it`s okay naoki *hugs & pats back*

it think you`re super cute =]

i just wanna say ...

outter beauty reflects from inner beauty

i use to chat w/ naoki on msn & he was a SUPER sweetheart

therefore..i think he`s real cute ^__^

wow, you know what i noticed in this thread and in many others? when one person says a comment like "hes ugly" the comments after it are like "i agree""i think so too!" or somthing. and suddenly, a person goes "hes hot" and the following comments are smiliar. its either people are too chicken to voice their opinions when they have them, followers or just good timing. im sticking with my opinion even if people get offended. am i suppose to change what i think because someone is hurt? i didnt mean to hurt someone with my posts nor mean to offend someone, im just stating my thoughts?

Haha, i kinda see that, But there is always that person who turns it the other way and get's bashed..

Aniways, Majority usually always wins.. I just voice my opinion, but in a nicer way..

aww Naoki it's okay.... really it is... YOU'RE HOT! AND SO WHAT IF SOME GIRLS IN HERE DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE A ULZZANG BECAUSE YOU DON'T GOT WHAT A ULZZANG NEEDS....

NAOKI I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS! I THINK IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL A LOT BETTER!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT I'M PRETTY SURE YOU DON'T PS YOUR PICTURES.... WELL NOT ALL RIGHT??! SO WHATEVER TO WHAT THEY SAY! YOU GO AND TAKE WHAT THEY SAID AND SHOW THEM YOU DON'T CARE....

WHATEVER YOU HAVE IT'S "HOT" and i know that's just a word.... but you really are! and you're the only ulzzang i know that talks to their "fans" that means a lot....

KKR, NAMJI and other Ulzzangs might be hot or pretty or whatever you want to use in their pictures but they don't look a thing like there pictures at less you do..... well i never saw you or you never wedcam with me but yeah....hehehehe

oh and i ask my korean penpals do they know KKR and Namji and and other the ulzzangs and they all said no they don't know them! i even send pictues of them too~ i mean, i'm from US and i know them but my kroean penpals dont??? o_0? ~ oh and yes they used to vote in school but not nomore only online now and ulzzangs aren't that big over in korea nomore T__T

i think i said too much!~~~~ umm... maybe posting up Naoki's update wasn't such a good thing because it cost this BIG thing~ lets make it smaller, shall we??? you guys make it sound like you guys don't want to see Nakoi's update T__T and i haven't seen him update for awhile that's why when i found his update i wanted to share because i thought you guys feel the same

OKAY I'M DONE TALKING!

TO NAOKI!!

Yes, Naoki You should really read that 'story' that jen wrote..

I read it and yes, she is so right. She did babble on and on, but eventually I understood her point..

Hey, don't worry about people' opinions as much, They are usually always just jealous..

I mean, I am jealous that you are so daymn Sexay, but i don't hate you for looking so Hawt.

Aniways, Compliments to you, your style, and your gorgeous looks..

Also, from what the other girls are saying [kRaZiExLaDiE and others]

us girls know that you are a really nice person, so don't let one person's ignorance

ruin your life, or even your day..

(Man, i feel so dumb typing this, unless, Naoki himself replies to it)

Baoi

[edit]

PLEASE EVERYONE CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY!!!!!

Guest sugar33

geez all she said was that she thought he was ugly. which is kinda true. its not like his crying his eyes out or devastated over it. plenty of people get called that or worst around here for posting thier pictures. thats the world out there and if you can't handle it then you better stay at home and lock the doors. be a man and suck it up.

^ That was very hurtful because some of the girls here know him personally and he was very nice..

They were just really mad at that.. plus, the way she voiced her opinion was very... well.. you know..

[edit]

Opinions can be very offensive.. But i opinions are opinions

sugar33: what you have just said is very offensive. even if you do not like a someone, criticisms are fine. but what you replied was way too much. it's not as if you're any better than him.

you should reflect.

Guest qquinto

geez all she said was that she thought he was ugly. which is kinda true. its not like his crying his eyes out or devastated over it. plenty of people get called that or worst around here for posting thier pictures. thats the world out there and if you can't handle it then you better stay at home and lock the doors. be a man and suck it up.

nothing's wrong with stating one's opinion, but doing so for no reason...

opinions that hurt people's feelings and nothing more are useless in my opinion.

naoki (even though i don't really know him) didn't seem to want to offend anyone and was a nice guy (?)

she didn't have to attack him like that

we see other people call other ulzzangs ugly and i think that's not so bad

since they're not actually on the board and couldn't care less

but seriously

have some manners?

if you're that rude in real life for no reason, you're screwed.

(unless you're rich, don't care for respect, etc)

ps - i'm not saying whatever you did was a big crime (sry, don't know the username who said it first lOl)

but ehh... don't you feel kind of rotten for hurting someone that never did anything to you?

i'm offended too T.T u seem like to hurt a person ... mermaid is right

dont worry,at first i hated u too,but later on,ur hair got cooler n cooler,my hatred is gone,now it is replace by jealousy,i wana rip ur hair apart :D

THis will be my last comment on this....

Naoki, didn't U tell me looks aren't everything? <_<

<_< how cool

sometimes noob dont understand how things work here :rolleyes: i hate inho,but i dont bash him :D so what's our lesson today?? manners!

-edit-

and thanks for the momzzang pics :D muahaha

Guest mermaid

what the..

no..she said he IS ugly.. not that she thinks he's ugly

there's a difference..

it doesnt take much time to consider other feelings and think well be4 u type something.

Im not saying everyone should love him now.. cuz no one is forced to... she's okay for not liking his looks..but she could have said it in another way that was less offensive.

im not saying this cuz I kno Naoki personally and we're friends..but it's the way people say things that can hurt others..without choosing the words wisely, that bothers me

Guest Branshe

Wow, this arguement is getting scary

everyone please stop >_<

and I dont think Sora meant to say Nao is ugly ... maybe just wrong words .... IMO

Guest LoveHLi

i'm not going to comment on any of those topics you guys are arguing about but just post pictures :D ...

you guys remember kim in keun?...unseen picture of him...

kiminkeun9yo.jpg

unseen pictures of lee yoon geun....

lyg14we.jpg

he's so hot in this one! love the glasses!

lyg26zz.jpg

lyg37zc.jpg

horsey!

lyg48wy.jpg

lyg53cy.jpg

lyg62wr.jpg

lyg70id.jpg

lyg86ec.jpg

new song jae min picture!

sjm26jb.jpg

he's been doing the same poses like kkr too...hmmmm...

new mikki and ji hoon

mikki2vt.jpg

mikki16if.jpg

mikki21bi.jpg

mikkijihoon7gp.jpg

i think these last two were posted already...can't remember..

mikkijihoon17lm.jpg

mikkijihoon20qo.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

please don't quote pictures!

WOW BIG!!!! DRAMA UP IN THERE! YOU GIRLS SHOULD JUST STOP IT.... BEFORE WE ALL GET IN TROUBLE FOR SOME WHAT SPAMMING!!!! OKAY ~ please STOP! hehehehe i think Naoki think's we're all crazy..... LOL

okay i know these are like really old but i miss PARK EUNBYUL (monkey boi) so i'm posting some pictures up!

ParkEunByul94.jpg

ParkEunByul92.jpg

ParkEunByul87.jpg

i can't beblieve that's eunbyul kissing that girl! i wish i was her T___T

ParkEunByul84.jpg

ParkEunByul59.jpg

ParkEunByul43.jpg

okay this will be my last one~

ParkEunByul47.jpg

so cute and hot! LOL ---- i think i'm reading too much fanfics that has eunbyul and the main guy LOL it's getting to me... i'm in love~

credits to: ulzzang.skyblog.com and others

Guest MaryMagdalin

i'm offended too T.T u seem like to hurt a person ... mermaid is right

don`t worry

i think you are super duper adorable~

and who cared what hair style you have

at least your not like everyone else trying to follow a trend.

^ O^

Guest alicimoo

took me a while but i finally finished goin thru ALL the pages of the ulzzang thread! sumthing i noticed was...only like 1 in 10 pix are of the girl ulzzangs!! wat happend to all theyre pix!! all i ever see are the guys :angry: :fury:

pls post more of the girl ulzzangs!!

#$&()@*#%) You call all those Solki pics that Dara and I posted, nothing..?!?!? >=[

xD just kiddding. x] Over the weekend, I'll try to post some girl ulzzangs. :)

Guest mz_yoone3k

hm, seems like opinions that arent good, arent really welcomed here. that kinda sucks since this is a forum where people share their thoughts;good or bad. OH WELL.

mikki looks so good with her new hair.

at first, i thought the "girl" being kissed by eun byul was the mirror, but now that i look at it more closely, she really is a girl. :(

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/1tym...rkEunByul59.jpg

he looks adorable here.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c36/1tym...rkEunByul43.jpg

he looks like a girl here. he really likes to make this face huh? aw, MONKEYFACE. =]

imda looks good in those pictures. i think shes pretty when she doesnt look high, drunk or stoned in general. :blush:

Guest miranduh

really//

why don't we just never have an opinion?

then everyone can just look at the pictures they want and not complain about the other people.

because its kinda annoying to read comment after comment of people comforting naoki..saying the same thing..it is weird of that trend of one person bashing then the whole population of the readers goes against her.

i thought this was just for pictures..not to get on anyone's nerves. . .

and to one soompier...who said that we can say another uhljjang is ugly because they don't come on here and won't be offended? thats such a wrong concept; i'd admit i have called a few people not so pretty before but just because they don't see doesn't make it right! there's something you call that....oh yeah......talking behind someone's back

even if they don't see it; it's wrong. but anyway like many people said..opinions are opinions..if you don't like it..ignore it and say something else.

thanks for reading what i have to say..and....bring on more pictures

mikki hairstyle changes every week O_O it looks cool though.

Archived