ULZZANG MANIA

Guest gem2461

:( I haven't been back to the Phils in so long! I heard there's a lot of Koreans travelling/living there now. Is that true?

I can't wait till I go back, I bet alot has changed! Which mall did you see the guy at? Mall of Asia maybe? Haha, I'll be staying in Manila when I return and I wanted know where most Korean people stay at. =] It'd be good to meet a few ^^

OHH btw, how BIG exactly has m.o.a become? I heard there's an Olympic sized ice skating rink in there now. Seriously? O_O

Yeah. Koreans in the Philippines are anywhere.

OT: And yeah, m.o.a. is incredibly BIG!!! But I'm not from Manila, I'm from Bohol.

Back to the topic again, there are plenty of good.looking Koreans here. My friend has a collection of stolen pics. Yeah. It's really bad but she can't resist it. LOLz.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aravis

:( I haven't been back to the Phils in so long! I heard there's a lot of Koreans travelling/living there now. Is that true?

I can't wait till I go back, I bet alot has changed! Which mall did you see the guy at? Mall of Asia maybe? Haha, I'll be staying in Manila when I return and I wanted know where most Korean people stay at. =] It'd be good to meet a few ^^

OHH btw, how BIG exactly has m.o.a become? I heard there's an Olympic sized ice skating rink in there now. Seriously? O_O

I don't think it's gonna be that simple. If you try talking to them randomly, they'll probably feel uncomfortable and run away or shoot you down with glares. At least that's what I would do. :P

Yes, they're everywhere, especially in Makati. Just go to the mall and you'll be sure to spot a few. (I feel a little uncomfortable describing Koreans this way, lol, my boyfriend won't be happy.)

Yes, MoA is HUGE. One of my favorite places. :)

Guest tink3rr

can i request the batch of pictures that chi hoon and mikki took together for photoshoot or something . i need it for a poster... thanks ~

Guest x3babyFILoh

Back to the topic again, there are plenty of good.looking Koreans here. My friend has a collection of stolen pics. Yeah. It's really bad but she can't resist it. LOLz.

stolen pics LOL, omg I'd be scared taking pics of people! in the back of my mind I'll be thinking the whole time "please don't spot me!" haha. Has your friend ever been caught?

I don't think it's gonna be that simple. If you try talking to them randomly, they'll probably feel uncomfortable and run away or shoot you down with glares. At least that's what I would do. :P

Yes, they're everywhere, especially in Makati. Just go to the mall and you'll be sure to spot a few. (I feel a little uncomfortable describing Koreans this way, lol, my boyfriend won't be happy.)

Yes, MoA is HUGE. One of my favorite places. :)

HAHA nah nah, I wouldn't go up to them randomly LOL. That'd be an invite to total humiliation :sweatingbullets: I don't think I'd even have the guts to make it as far as to go up to them and say hi. It's just I'll be staying there for a few years so I'm bound to make atleast one Korean friend, right?

Ahh, now i'm getting excited! Does it really take more than one day to be able to walk around the whole Mall though? Not literally "around" it of course lol As in, walk into every shop. But yeah I think you got what I meant anyway. =]

can i request the batch of pictures that chi hoon and mikki took together for photoshoot or something . i need it for a poster... thanks ~

i posted a lee chi hoon & lee yunjoo / miki spam on page 2175 : )

mikki's pix's scare me. she doesn't look that pretty like the other ulzzang girls. sometimes her nose looks cricketed and her make-up makes her eyes look worst when you could tell she got them done.

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

^ what??? Danny Ahn, JKS, and MINWOO in ONE movie?

Thats like a childhood fantasy come true.

[edit] Where's Minwoo? i cant see him in the youtube videos?

But for the record, JANG KEUN SUK IS ADORAAABLE!!

he plays the guy who's with the cheating gf (not the one in the army, hes the new guy)

Guest tlatnwks

he plays the guy who's with the cheating gf (not the one in the army, hes the new guy)

are you talking about the movie where the four guys go to the army?

seo minwoo was the one who moved into the house with the girl right?

Guest Namine

its nice to see some of these "older" ulzzangs again, not older but not necesarrily the new ones in ulzzang mania

lol

like choi hanuel, MY GOD WELCOME BACK!! HAHAHA.

just kidding. :)

but yea, i think UM goes through like.. phases. :ph34r: of favourite ulzzangs.

Can someone post a Bihyul spam?

My computer's lagging hardcore, and I need to study for calculus hahaha

>_< So little, wow, sorry guys, this is definetely not one of my good sharing days.

TINY BIHYUL SPAM

TINY IMDA SPAM

IMDASTYLE.jpg

IMG_6134.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_7434.jpg

dd20.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

does mikki's eyes seem a bit too done or something to you?

Didn't she get best unnatural eyes once or something? I forgot, or was that Jung Roo hahaha!! Or Jung Roo got most natural or something?

I don't remember... but yea.

Guest Namine

I want more Bihyul <3

He's so cool

Due to your italicizes, I'm just going to assume you are being sarcastic with the 'he', meaning you know Bihyul is a female.

But I'll try to fulfill your request, in addition to that tiny bit up there.

I just don't want any newbies confused.

BIHYUL SPAM

50291b89c654930eb1fb6eccae62433d075.jpg

2094e047f63dc871b1fb6eccae62433dd75.jpg

1316ba9fd47d4c25b1fb6eccae62433d9d9.jpg

0dc341c9fb1ad4c2b1fb6eccae62433d54c.jpg

5c63f9e0e0b8a909b1fb6eccae62433d8fe.jpg

16-2.jpg

--- ** --- edit -- ** ----

23637915291cb2f0b1fb6eccae62433d46e.jpg

64558cfd95f6e101b1fb6eccae62433dced.jpg

3f7a4b1e5a735933b1fb6eccae62433d390.jpg

37cafe43c4407131b1fb6eccae62433ddab.jpg

c32436e7eb899cfcb1fb6eccae62433dfbc.jpg

1e980277549f54ccb1fb6eccae62433df11.jpg

^ one of my faves :D

655d3266791f08e0b1fb6eccae62433d4d5.jpg

6353a5ebfead37a3b1fb6eccae62433d3c2.jpg

d134949444c98076b1fb6eccae62433db42.jpg

f212f776fcc6cb50b1fb6eccae62433d377.jpg

ccd685377c53bd7ab1fb6eccae62433d3ea.jpg

b365a56ea9bd2978b1fb6eccae62433d4a2.jpg

227d6df72baef8d3b1fb6eccae62433d877.jpg

!!!!!!!!!~!

37c07e4a15cec22b08f7ef3wy8.gif

8-3.jpg

Ok now I'm REALLY gone to study :ph34r: crud!!

Guest xiaochingu.

I don't know if anyone Post and pictures of her yet... but I'm too lazy to go check all the pages.

This is is one of my favorite Ulzzang person, I wish I look as cute as her. *SIGH*

Kim namji style

YAY FOR NAMJI XDDDDD!

hehe, of course ppl have posted pics of her ._.

she was...so popular..1000 pages ago :o

thanks for the spam

was goo hye sun in goong s?

nope she isn't the girl in goong s ^_^

Guest Namine

I wonder what Goo Hye Son was in, but thank you for that person who did the spam for me.

And I .. oh god, I am posting too much.

Any requests?

Guest malljclay

OMGee!

Thanks ARANGEL <3

Im bored so might as well add some too ^^

Bihyul Spam

B.jpg

B1.jpg

B10.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B4.jpg

B5.jpg

B6.jpg

B7.jpg

B8.jpg

B9.jpg

credits: cyworld&moi

Who was that ulzzang that used to know G-dragon? Or is friend with g-dragon?

I think you're talking about...

Lee Hyuk Soo?

Guest xiaochingu.

^ lee hyuksoo isn't an ulzzang though ._. he's just a model

I wonder what Goo Hye Son was in, but thank you for that person who did the spam for me.

And I .. oh god, I am posting too much.

Any requests?

a bunch of yg music videos, nonstop 5, pure 19, hosted inkigayo, and did a lot of cfs with jo in sung o_o

-

ARANGEL: how about jungroo ^_^? sorry if you posted her already ._. didn't exactly backtrack..

-

PARK TAE JUN

ptj1ss8.jpg

pinkoz7.jpg

credit cyworld aboki

Archived