ULZZANG MANIA

Guest thesassygirl2

can you people just please shut up about surgery and PS. obviously the ulzzangs fan don't give a damn theres no reason why any of you should. ;)

the so called fakes make it pretty far.. I mean take solki..namji..those two def. PS the most. I don't know where jaeho got that from it doesn't make any sense :blink:

and genie no one ever said being a real ulzzang was about being natural..geez this is why I think all this english/american "ulzzang' websites should be closed, people are already trying to change the simple meaning lolz geez it was just something for fun, a long time ago when it was only us koreans who really knew about it -__-;;

well ms. elitist, i'm korean too. yes, simple meaning of 얼짱 means best face. but you don't people being called 몸짱 for taking steroids or doing something else to unnaturally buff up do you? that's why i said I THINK the concept of uhljjangs is hypocritical when most of them aren't natural. i wasn't personally attacking the uhljjangs for having surgery was i? no. i wasn't making a big deal about surgery either. i was only talking about what i believe the idea of uhljjangs has evolved into now. and the idea of uhljjangs was created because koreans have this sometimes irritating obsession over beauty and grouping off people. it wasn't just for "fun."

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest last song

i'm offended too T.T u seem like to hurt a person ... mermaid is right

AWW. don't listen to people like that. x__x

I think you're cuuuute! & so do a lot of other people in here.... ;;;;

Guest KPxAngelTears12

well ms. elitist, i'm korean too. yes, simple meaning of 얼짱 means best face. but you don't people being called 몸짱 for taking steroids or doing something else to unnaturally buff up do you? that's why i said I THINK the concept of uhljjangs is hypocritical when most of them aren't natural. i wasn't personally attacking the uhljjangs for having surgery was i? no. i wasn't making a big deal about surgery either. i was only talking about what i believe the idea of uhljjangs has evolved into now. and the idea of uhljjangs was created because koreans have this sometimes irritating obsession over beauty and grouping off people. it wasn't just for "fun."

obviously nobody cares about ulzzangs getting surgery or using PS because half of them would not be as famous as they are. its called best face nobody really cares how you get that face as long as its good looking to them.

and yes it is pretty much for fun, its just something to do right now esp. since its kinda dead over here, believe me these ulzzangs act like kids, well most of them if it wasn't fun and didn't have any perks, they wouldn't have anything to do with it.

yeah I guess so, I would be upset too :ph34r: People tend to consider ulzzangs like celebrities so maybe they think it's no big deal to be harsh with them, like they'll never know or think they won't care. But yeah, ulzzangs and celebs are humans with feelings too (big news!). But don't worry, I'm sure even KKR (I should take LSE as example instead because I like him more! lol) got a lot of 'you are ugly' comments too but it doesn't mean he's really ugly :P

Question: Does somebody know the name of the male ulzzang who became an actor now?? (not Kim Hye Sung)

Guest mz_yoone3k

wow, you know what i noticed in this thread and in many others? when one person says a comment like "hes ugly" the comments after it are like "i agree""i think so too!" or somthing. and suddenly, a person goes "hes hot" and the following comments are smiliar. its either people are too chicken to voice their opinions when they have them, followers or just good timing. im sticking with my opinion even if people get offended. am i suppose to change what i think because someone is hurt? i didnt mean to hurt someone with my posts nor mean to offend someone, im just stating my thoughts?

hm, enough with the rambling.

Question: Does somebody know the name of the male ulzzang who became an actor now?? (not Kim Hye Sung)

kkr was in he was cool, but i don't think he acts much.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/SwtK...h617/miki33.jpg

this is one of the pictures that i like of mikki. :w00t: and im not a mikki fan either. i think shes getting prettier for some reason :blink:

Guest miranduh

^i think people just don't wanna be the one to start with the "ugly/hot" thing..

lol

see..i still don't state my opinion..its mine..and really.

its mine

haha..

really don't wanna see people commenting me on my remarks and scolding me for being brutal./

Guest touche`

Naoki's new picture are nice. He is starting to remind me of KKR now. IDK why but must be his eye brows and the eyes (for me). I agree with Jen. Not alot of people think Naoki's is "hot" or "cute" but what ever he has is nice. He don't have to be perfect like kkr to make everybody likes you. haha. my opinion. I notices how not alot of people like him now and days but i still do. (: It's just he barely come and post his "HI!" any more. Pretty sad. ): It seems like uljjang now and days are skinny. they really need to gain weight. It's not a pretty sight. :/ I do have one more thing to say. People shouldn't really bother about the "surgery" thing any more. It's their lives and they can do whatever they want. Sure, we will be surprise but not alot will care the fact that they had surgery. Looks matter all. Every word is just my opinion. :)

Guest fionarhz

naoki is ugly. sorry. don't jump me. sometimes trying too hard is not good. plus the hairstyle is like 1999 H.O.T. or something. you don't see kkr with it. some people aren't meant to be uhljjangs. leave it at that

ouch, i know everyone is entitled to a opinion and im not gonna jump on you or anything, but maybe you should have chosen your words more wisely seeing as naoki does come on this thread and reads most of the stuff here

Guest babossagaji

THis will be my last comment on this....

Naoki, didn't U tell me looks aren't everything? <_<

Guest AL_NT_ATT

wow such a cruel opinion... although i don't think naoki is ugly, but if i did, i wouldn't start off with "nao is ugly" seems so blunt and ignorant... i'm not calling you ignorant, just the first sentence sounded ignorant... but anyway, naoki don't worry, nobody's perfect! i love your hair! =D

--edit--

oh yeah by the way people, calm down, everybody gets called something mean at some point so lets not get too scary... please? =X

Guest *lilyisland*

My Korean friend once saw KKR and she said that he was completely different from his pictures esp: his teeth ..and the girls on the street didn't seem to be interested in him at all coz there are more handsome guys walking in streets but are not uhlljjangs...

So...at least Naoki looks 100% cuter than him! (that's my Korean friend's opinion according to what she saw)

Guest calypso

i agree with you.

obviously nobody cares about ulzzangs getting surgery or using PS because half of them would not be as famous as they are. its called best face nobody really cares how you get that face as long as its good looking to them.

and yes it is pretty much for fun, its just something to do right now esp. since its kinda dead over here, believe me these ulzzangs act like kids, well most of them if it wasn't fun and didn't have any perks, they wouldn't have anything to do with it.

isn't that concept warped though? to like all these ppl and for them to become famous based on beauty alone is rather strange. and to top it off, to not care about how they attain it? i think someone previously said something about surgery not being a big deal, and that double eyelid is so common place now it's hardly surgery. just because something is common place, doesn't suddenly make it ok for everyone to get it.

obviously uljjangs are fun to look at, or this thread wouldn't be as long as it is, but one has to understand the negative side of this whole uljjang craze as well.

Guest 2partsvodka

aw....*hugs*

its alright naoki...don't listen to people...they have their own opinion...

you are cool the way you are B)

niways.............dina...your brother pluck is eyebrows???

oo...is he good???

hrm...i need to pluck mine too..i'm getting lazy...hahaha :w00t:

aww Naoki it's okay.... really it is... YOU'RE HOT! AND SO WHAT IF SOME GIRLS IN HERE DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE A ULZZANG BECAUSE YOU DON'T GOT WHAT A ULZZANG NEEDS....

NAOKI I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS! I THINK IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL A LOT BETTER!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT I'M PRETTY SURE YOU DON'T PS YOUR PICTURES.... WELL NOT ALL RIGHT??! SO WHATEVER TO WHAT THEY SAY! YOU GO AND TAKE WHAT THEY SAID AND SHOW THEM YOU DON'T CARE....

WHATEVER YOU HAVE IT'S "HOT" and i know that's just a word.... but you really are! and you're the only ulzzang i know that talks to their "fans" that means a lot....

KKR, NAMJI and other Ulzzangs might be hot or pretty or whatever you want to use in their pictures but they don't look a thing like there pictures at less you do..... well i never saw you or you never wedcam with me but yeah....hehehehe

oh and i ask my korean penpals do they know KKR and Namji and and other the ulzzangs and they all said no they don't know them! i even send pictues of them too~ i mean, i'm from US and i know them but my kroean penpals dont??? o_0? ~ oh and yes they used to vote in school but not nomore only online now and ulzzangs aren't that big over in korea nomore T__T

i think i said too much!~~~~ umm... maybe posting up Naoki's update wasn't such a good thing because it cost this BIG thing~ lets make it smaller, shall we??? you guys make it sound like you guys don't want to see Nakoi's update T__T and i haven't seen him update for awhile that's why when i found his update i wanted to share because i thought you guys feel the same

OKAY I'M DONE TALKING!

THis will be my last comment on this....

Naoki, didn't U tell me looks aren't everything? <_<

Looks aren't everything but no one likes to be called ugly. Anyways, if she called him average that would be another thing. It's being really shallow, what would she think of average guys? They aren't as good looking, it just might be the dissapointment he's an uhljjang and you've seen better. If you see this guy on the streets, would he not be good looking? It's just the title ulhjjang that makes them expect higher.

Could I please request pictures of song jung hyun and Woo Hyuk (thats a girl right...?) anyhow if there are any of their pictures or other good male and female pictures in the pages please direct me to them;;; I don't have internet at home soo I can't spend my time skimming through the pages and looking while I'm at school ^^;;;

Guest KPxAngelTears12

isn't that concept warped though? to like all these ppl and for them to become famous based on beauty alone is rather strange. and to top it off, to not care about how they attain it? i think someone previously said something about surgery not being a big deal, and that double eyelid is so common place now it's hardly surgery. just because something is common place, doesn't suddenly make it ok for everyone to get it.

obviously uljjangs are fun to look at, or this thread wouldn't be as long as it is, but one has to understand the negative side of this whole uljjang craze as well.

well I didnt make the rules, sorry LOL I dont agree with the so-called 'rules' but I'm just telling them straight out. I never said surgery was ok or that It wasn't, I'm just saying alot of people over here don't really care anymore, obviously.. just take a look at almost every korean celeb and why they're famous :phew:

Archived