ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

YEAH I AGREE! that his friend is hot :blush: i like naokis hairstlye...just not really on him. lol :phew:

hahah yeah someone tell naoki to tell his friend to come on too :P:sweatingbullets:

oh that youtube clip! so thats where that kid met that famous guy.....

im at a lost for words..... >_<

Guest *rashiDah

^ lmao! Hi Naoki~~ Where you been >__<

new pics of naoki!

okay, they look wasted but it was probably from new years. that's all the information i could gather since i know no french at all. i wonder what they were doing all night on new years. hehe. ^_~

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/hmo...wastednao01.png

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/hmo...N/wastednao.png

credits: sugoidream.skyblog.com

lmao. They do look wasted >_>

Guest alicimoo

^ lmao! Hi Naoki~~ Where you been >__<

lmao. They do look wasted >_>

lol in Europe...they dont really have a drinking age, i believe. if they do......eh hehehe.. :rolleyes::phew::sweatingbullets:

Guest *rashiDah

^ =O

Really?~

Well the age limit here is 18 to buy it and er, 16 to consume.. I think x]

I derno.. But yeah.. all my friends are underage and they drink at parties/nye... no biggy >_>

Guest mermaid

umm i think someone ask about what does it mean when fakers don't make it far..

well.. like that pic up there of the girl going on tv.. she looks nothing like her pics.. that's a faker that can't make it far. for example.. mikki even though had surgery for her eyes.. she still look like that in real life.. or very similar compare to her ps pics. but the ones that look like a total different person.. THOSE are fakes. i hope i explain that clear enough -_-

naoki is ugly. sorry. don't jump me. sometimes trying too hard is not good. plus the hairstyle is like 1999 H.O.T. or something. you don't see kkr with it. some people aren't meant to be uhljjangs. leave it at that -_-

ahhh *runs away* i hold that in for too long you guys.. just read pass all that.. i don't wanna cause any fights loll people have their own opinions ^^*

ehh.... I agree on the fact everyone has their own opinion.. I have my fave uhlzzangs and some I dun really like.

But u make it sound like he IS ugly..while he's not.. I think u should have said it differently. cuz the way u said it wasnt an opinion...it was rather put like it was a fact.

Even uhlzzangs have feelings. If they'd be here reading this.. u should know it would hurt them to see someone writing this about them.

Guest miranduh

yeah if you don't like naoki say it differently =x not he IS ugly. like a fact ^^'' maybe thats how people get offended now that i think of it =P

anyway..WOW canada is 19 to buy/ 18 to drink...i think =P

but like what the hey? i drink anyway. HAHAH

Guest babossagaji

LOL you're brother plucks his eyebrows? :blink:

umm yeah, i think Naoki does pluck his eyebrows..... i think he even said that he wanted his like KKR~

Yea, my brother does..he used to always ask for my tweezers and I would lie I didn't know where I put them. His eyebrows are like Song Seungheon but imagined them shorter..haha!

Naoki wants his eyebrows like....? Hmm...maybe his sister plucks them for him? I'm so envious! His eyebrows r nicer than mine!

One more thing..that ulzzang on TV...:whoa!:

Guest STEPHANIIE*

Naoki looks like a pretty-boy. Which I love. (I hope you don't mind me saying that). :mellow: Pretty-boys=<3<3<3. Anyways-If I had to choose between him and KKR, I think I would have some trouble. :w00t: Yes, I'm serious. ;) But KKR still is hot.

Naoki sure is popular in this thread.

Guest babossagaji

^so your brother's eyebrows are thick?

lolll =x

Yeah. Speaking of eyebrows...

I've noticed I haven't seen any girl ulzzang whose eyebrows I like. There's this white girl with really nice eyebrows! Haha...back in middle school, I used to stare at people's eyebrows a lot...

Hmm....maybe I should go "revive" old ulzzang pictures...from cyworld. Heh heh.

Guest starlightnao

naoki is ugly. sorry. don't jump me. sometimes trying too hard is not good. plus the hairstyle is like 1999 H.O.T. or something. you don't see kkr with it. some people aren't meant to be uhljjangs. leave it at that

i'm offended too T.T u seem like to hurt a person ... mermaid is right

Guest miranduh

^

^

lol coool. i don't like looking at eyebrows because mine are so ugly..i rather not compare..lol xD

great new page...

and here i am insulting myself. :sweatingbullets:

Guest bebe13lue

hahah d2Star

the term "sh*tfaced" means that hes biligerent, incoherent, completely wasted. sorry for the confusion hehe ^^;

anyways, i think naoki is cute, but the hair has to go, seriously.

Guest sugar33

umm i think someone ask about what does it mean when fakers don't make it far..

well.. like that pic up there of the girl going on tv.. she looks nothing like her pics.. that's a faker that can't make it far. for example.. mikki even though had surgery for her eyes.. she still look like that in real life.. or very similar compare to her ps pics. but the ones that look like a total different person.. THOSE are fakes. i hope i explain that clear enough -_-

naoki is ugly. sorry. don't jump me. sometimes trying too hard is not good. plus the hairstyle is like 1999 H.O.T. or something. you don't see kkr with it. some people aren't meant to be uhljjangs. leave it at that -_-

ahhh *runs away* i hold that in for too long you guys.. just read pass all that.. i don't wanna cause any fights loll people have their own opinions ^^*

i totally agree. naoki is not ugly but his not good looking. i don't think that he has the looks to be an ullzzang. seriously like most guys on soompi are way better looking (no offence naoki) but its true.

Guest miranduh

hahah d2Star

the term "sh*tfaced" means that hes biligerent, incoherent, completely wasted. sorry for the confusion hehe ^^;

ohhh. :phew:

Guest mz_yoone3k

i don't really get offended when someone call me ugly cuz its there opinion. some exceptions but yeah. maybe its just me :huh: its like how some celebrities have people call them ugly while others call them one of the most hottest people in the world. yuppp

Yeah. Speaking of eyebrows...

I've noticed I haven't seen any girl ulzzang whose eyebrows I like. There's this white girl with really nice eyebrows! Haha...back in middle school, I used to stare at people's eyebrows a lot...

Hmm....maybe I should go "revive" old ulzzang pictures...from cyworld. Heh heh.

ooh...i dont notice the ulzzangs eyebrows unless someone points them out. haha i just look at there whole face in general :w00t:

how do you tell if someones photogenic or not? :huh: how do you know minwoo is photogenic? yeah im clueless.

Guest miranduh

photogenic is like you look good in alot of your pictures without trying much?

like how some people are ONLY nice in certain angles and poses while other pictures well more than 50% i guess are totally ugly ..i guess like that is not photogenic =P

Archived