ULZZANG MANIA

Guest babossagaji

ummm.... i don't know if these are already post here but i'm posting them up anyways...

here's (i think) updates of NAKOI.... he's still a ulzzang right? o_0? i mean i haven't hear you girls talk about him for a while..... well all you girls really talk about is LSE!, minwoo and that's about it....LOL anyways enjoy! ^_^

newnaoki54sh.gif

umm... is it just me or is naoki eyebrows are startin' to look like KKR??? o_0??? LOL~

hot and cute as always~

credits to:ulzzang.skyblog.com and sugoidream.skyblog.com

does he pluck his eyebrows? they're nice...haha, when my brother plucks his...they're :crazy:

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does he pluck his eyebrows? they're nice...haha, when my brother plucks his...they're :crazy:

LOL you're brother plucks his eyebrows? :blink:

umm yeah, i think Naoki does pluck his eyebrows..... i think he even said that he wanted his like KKR~

Guest KPxAngelTears12

that girl is so.... :crazy: ...but she looks really cute psed! :lol: does anyone know what they're writing there?

lmao :w00t:

yeah shes adorable PS'd but I guess she is open about PS'ing herself like namji, since she went on TV.

unlike miss NARI who went on tv after trying to make her PS'd to death self, look like her pictures even on tv lolz :sweatingbullets:

Guest sOrastar

umm i think someone ask about what does it mean when fakers don't make it far..

well.. like that pic up there of the girl going on tv.. she looks nothing like her pics.. that's a faker that can't make it far. for example.. mikki even though had surgery for her eyes.. she still look like that in real life.. or very similar compare to her ps pics. but the ones that look like a total different person.. THOSE are fakes. i hope i explain that clear enough -_-

naoki is ugly. sorry. don't jump me. sometimes trying too hard is not good. plus the hairstyle is like 1999 H.O.T. or something. you don't see kkr with it. some people aren't meant to be uhljjangs. leave it at that -_-

ahhh *runs away* i hold that in for too long you guys.. just read pass all that.. i don't wanna cause any fights loll people have their own opinions ^^*

Guest JYSTYLE*

^ eh im sorry but i gotta agree.. ive never comment`d on naoki coz..

yeh .. :] hes really cute sometimes but.. ahh im sorry. dunt hit meh T__T

Guest miranduh

^

^lol its funny how you make fun of his hairstyle and its actually popular or so called "new trend" just in ontario >_>;

and look on my avvy he has the similiar hair XDDD ._.! i still like my avatar.

^

^

^sh~tfaced?

the above korean article is just basically stating that alot of the game companies are starting to use internet ulzzangs as their models for the new games and that Neckson? (sp?) company has decided to work with Jung Mi (20)... that's pretty much what it's about... ^^;; sorry i didn't go to much detail.. but it's not that interesting... lol haha

ooo...its just like for advertisments for nightclubs they've been using Hyori pictures.

---------------

NEW KKR PICS

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/Ali...zangs/38076.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/Ali...zangs/13173.jpg

OMG..true true^...juz reminded me..I was with my family eating in a restaurant yesterday and saw this guy with a cap on.. nd I noticed he has a flawless face I ever saw on a guy..ionno though if his korean but he looked one to me..nd he does really looked like KKR..man! my sis nd I was giggling when we saw him passing by :sweatingbullets:

yeah kkr is getting very good again xDD

and thats such a cute story B)

Naoki's friend is HOT..the one who was pixelated and had an "o" on his face

Guest mz_yoone3k

^

^lol its funny how you make fun of his hairstyle and its actually popular or so called "new trend" just in ontario >_>;

and look on my avvy he has the similiar hair XDDD ._.! i still like my avatar.

^

^

^sh~tfaced?

ooo...its just like for advertisments for nightclubs they've been using Hyori pictures.

yeah kkr is getting very good again xDD

and thats such a cute story B)

Naoki's friend is HOT..the one who was pixelated and had an "o" on his face

YEAH I AGREE! that his friend is hot :blush: i like naokis hairstlye...just not really on him. lol :phew:

Archived