ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^ but dont you live in korea? :huh: weeiirrrdd...oh well. i live in US and i havent perfected the english language.

yeah, but my dad doesn't speak much korean he speaks japanese (hes half japanese/korean) so I only really know what my mom spoke around me, and stuff in school when I was little, even though I was learning english in school lolz :sweatingbullets:

Guest 2partsvodka

well i dont think all the english/american 'ulzzang' websites sholud be closed. you said it yourself, it was just something for fun just like the US websites. so what if we use the word 'ulzzang'? do we need to ask all of korea before using it? there are american movies that play in korea and koreans probably talk about american stars too but you don't see us making a fuss about it. andd, the soompi americans do not represent all of the americans. also, there are people who live in australia, europe and asia in this thread too. you being one of them. so it would be nice if you dont bunch up all of the non-korean citizens as being 'americans'.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/simp...jang/kkr256.jpg

is this one of kkr's old pix? cuz he looks MUCH more healthier, i a bit on the pale side, but he still looks masculine. :o :blush:

sua is so pretty.

yes....kkr....LOOKS A LOT BETTER NOW MORE HEALTHIER...HAHAHA

suhwoosuk. he is def cute :D

he is... :blush:

Guest Oyasumiyabi

the above korean article is just basically stating that alot of the game companies are starting to use internet ulzzangs as their models for the new games and that Neckson? (sp?) company has decided to work with Jung Mi (20)... that's pretty much what it's about... ^^;; sorry i didn't go to much detail.. but it's not that interesting... lol haha

ummm.... i don't know if these are already post here but i'm posting them up anyways...

here's (i think) updates of NAKOI.... he's still a ulzzang right? o_0? i mean i haven't hear you girls talk about him for a while..... well all you girls really talk about is LSE!, minwoo and that's about it....LOL anyways enjoy! ^_^

newnaoki4.jpg

newnaoki3.jpg

newnaoki2.jpg

new-naoki1.png

newnaoki54sh.gif

umm... is it just me or is naoki eyebrows are startin' to look like KKR??? o_0??? LOL~

hot and cute as always~

credits to:ulzzang.skyblog.com and sugoidream.skyblog.com

Guest MaryMagdalin

^ Naoki is soooo cute

and he`s hella nice~

love talking to him

too bad i don`t got msn T__T

so i couldn`t talk to him haha

Guest calypso

Well, obviously since you guys don't know and are just wondering...here's proof of both Namji and Ryanghee's surgeries...they did their eyes for sure. Don't debate this unless your blind.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/sun...klimbery_56.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/sun...nrise28_115.jpg

i knew about namji but ryanhee? that's sad, i thought she was very pretty sans surgery. uljjangs are fun to look at, but it's perpetuating the want for an unrealistic beauty only attained with a scalpel.

^ agreed.. HE's a stick

if i remember right, you live in boston right? if im right, then youre right about there being no hot guys here. if im wrong, then uh WOOPS wrong person 0=]

owning. :)

Yeah, near boston. Haha, True that there are no Hawt guys here at all..

I Envy you people in Vancouver and Cali.. (I was born in Cali tho..)

Guest *rashiDah

New Naoki pics! lmao. i still cant get over the fact that he lives in france. o_o

France + ulzzang. lol they would have never crossed my mind

Guest KPxAngelTears12

the above korean article is just basically stating that alot of the game companies are starting to use internet ulzzangs as their models for the new games and that Neckson? (sp?) company has decided to work with Jung Mi (20)... that's pretty much what it's about... ^^;; sorry i didn't go to much detail.. but it's not that interesting... lol haha

lolzz thanks! I thought it said 'game' but I wasnt sure why game would be in there lolz but I understand now thanks ^__^

edit//

this 'ulzzang'.. she went on tv and she didnt look anything like her pictures, because of PS and haduri.

.jpg

cute picture of mikki I love this outfit ^^

miki33.jpg

Archived