ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

LOL. KKR's like frozen..

but you have to admit it's a different pose from his recent ones...LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

+edit+

okay! imageshack is working for me now! here's a few picture of woo suk...

sws1332sx.jpg

sws1345vw.jpg

sws1410kl.jpg

sws1592hg.jpg

sws1667ol.jpg

sws1795zx.jpg

sws2165fr.jpg

sws2223nj.jpg

swsdm7gs.jpg

old picture of his mommy and daddy...

swsmom4qm.jpg

him and his mommy i think...

i think he's the only son...the folder where i found these pictures is labeled "three of us" if i remember correctly which i doubt i did...and it only has like two old pictures of his dad..one with his mom and dad together...and that one of his mommy holding him...

credits: me and cyworld...

Guest LoveHLi

Wow. Sul WooSuk weighs 159 pounds. XD I'm not sure if I calculated wrong, but doesn't 2.2lbs = 1kg? And he wrote in his cyworld that he was 70 kg. >w< If I'm wrong, correct me. If you get anything higher than this number, you're probably wrong. LMFAO.

he's just a few pounds lighter actually...he's 154....1kg does equal about 2.2...2.2046 to be exact...

Guest chaoticrose

^ OKAY! 154 POUNDS IT IS! XD

__edit.

This is what uhljjang obsession does to you:

lse1.jpg

lse2.jpg

Go ahead and take them; that's what I made them for in the first place. ^^

BUT!!!!

1. Credit.

2. Don't Edit.

3. UPLOAD TO YOUR OWN SERVER!!!!!! X___X

Guest LoveHLi

Does anybody know what WooSuk is majoring in? (He's in college, right? :sweatingbullets: ) Does he go to an art and technology school? He's seems pretty crafty.

^he's majoring in art...he goes to Dong Ah University, Art Major...that's from his profile on page 1...

^ I'd buy his art, even if it wasn't as good as the batman and berlin wall one.. He really has talent..

-----------------

[edit]

Who watched NwP?? Don't talk about Nobuta or you'll have to read my babbles for years!!

Archived