ULZZANG MANIA

oh my goodness! i LOVE namji's outfit in the 2nd to last pic!!! it's so cute/casual. i don't think i could pull that look off though:(

OKAY..where are the sang eun pics? keep em' coming!!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2partsvodka

i already opened my gifts cuz i gave in to peer pressure =/

i think most ulzzangs can pull off black rimed glasses. they look smart. OH YEAH! are ulzzangs smart? or are they just a pretty face with rich parents? who are and who arent?

YES! i own =]

aw....you were peer pressured..to..its all good...what did u get?

aw...a solki day..lol

oooooo happy birthday Naoki Kun!

Guest xEvil Veggie

SEO MIN WOO DANCING!!!

i dont know if this has been posted yet, but:

HERE IT IS!! <CLICK

and i dont know if its 100% him, but he LOOKS like him AND it says SEO MINWOO as the name

if it IS him, then he's pretty good i must say ;D ahha how hottt

creds: yahoo.co.kr

OMGGGGGGGG now i love him even moreeeeeee.. <333333333333

hes such a good dancer... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#$!#$@%^$

Guest HaRuEhUn

Thanks alicimoo and กระแต for posting pictures of meanie Solki.

Haha~~

My friends, modeling agency staff and I usually discuss about this;

she would sure have been very famous in Thailand.

If only she replied the message we'd sent to her.

*sad*

Guest KPxAngelTears12

gosh i think you guys might murder me right now especially during this 'Shin Solki Marathon' or something like that, but i don't think she's all that pretty! i mean..yes she's pretty (obviously since she is an uhljjang) but i mean..she doesn't fit the WHOLE 'pretty' term from my point of view.

i mean..to me someone who is pretty is like mikki or something since she's herself and doesn't try to act all 'innocent' (i really hate the innocent crap!)

haha..bash me if you must but i'm just stating my opinion! ^.^

and sang eun's new pics are freakishly sexy!! i luv him! <3

how does solki or any other ulzzang try to act innocent? all solki does is take pictures, the innocent comment must be because she looks young obviously and shes cute like little girl cute?

its your opinion to think shes not pretty and mikki is, but you dont know anything about solki or mikki, all you know is their both females, and their both ulzzangs. who they are outside of their pictures has nothing to do with being a ulzzang. =__=

Guest mz_yoone3k

gosh i think you guys might murder me right now especially during this 'Shin Solki Marathon' or something like that, but i don't think she's all that pretty! i mean..yes she's pretty (obviously since she is an uhljjang) but i mean..she doesn't fit the WHOLE 'pretty' term from my point of view.

i mean..to me someone who is pretty is like mikki or something since she's herself and doesn't try to act all 'innocent' (i really hate the innocent crap!)

haha..bash me if you must but i'm just stating my opinion! ^.^

and sang eun's new pics are freakishly sexy!! i luv him! <3

i don't think solki is pretty. but i like some of her clothes. hahah i just don't think mikki is pretty either XD there's nothing wrong with stating your opinion.

KPxAngelTears12 Posted Today, 07:56 AM

how does solki or any other ulzzang try to act innocent? all solki does is take pictures, the innocent comment must be because she looks young obviously and shes cute like little girl cute?

its your opinion to think shes not pretty and mikki is, but you dont know anything about solki or mikki, all you know is their both females, and their both ulzzangs. who they are outside of their pictures has nothing to do with being a ulzzang. =__=

uh yeah..you know you i said that it's MY opinion and you said that right in your statement as well so i don't think that you really have the right to say that i know nothing about mikki or solki! i never really said that i know everything about them!

and i think you should take your own advice on 'not knowing everything about them' because you said she just takes pictures and must look innocent because she looks young, but you probably have no clue whether or not she acts innocent or that's just how her pictures come out!

i'm sorrie soompiers that you hafta hear this right now!! please just forget this but i just wanted to state that out! sorrie again!

Guest bashful_x1

OMGGGGGGGG now i love him even moreeeeeee.. <333333333333

hes such a good dancer... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#$!#$@%^$

me too!

HES SO HOTTTTTT!

Guest 2partsvodka

uh yeah..you know you i said that it's MY opinion and you said that right in your statement as well so i don't think that you really have the right to say that i know nothing about mikki or solki! i never really said that i know everything about them!

and i think you should take your own advice on 'not knowing everything about them' because you said she just takes pictures and must look innocent because she looks young, but you probably have no clue whether or not she acts innocent or that's just how her pictures come out!

i'm sorrie soompiers that you hafta hear this right now!! please just forget this but i just wanted to state that out! sorrie again!

huh...yah...i hate the all innocent look..haha..its annoying..but then again...thats just maybe how the picture turned out...haha...so yah...its your opinion...state what you want.

Archived