• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tengy

shinsolki is almost flawless

sigh

can i request a jungjooah spam??

its sooo hard to see new pics of her since shes always sset her cyworld private :(

Guest hyolee

i remember walking in on my mom watching korean dramas. and the girl looked EXACTLY like Jungroo. Her name is Lee Yuri. I first thought she was Jungroo, but my mom told me it wasn't. The drama's name had something to do with a setting a mom on fire..or something..hahha...i hope i was some hlep^^;

My friend said a show..not a drama so...i don't think it was this ^^" and, i can't find things about Lee Yuri... :ph34r:

It was a real show... like x-man (haha it's not a game xDD but..this kind of show ^^")

Thanks ^^

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUA'S SPAM *_* :D

TOP's sister is not technically an ulzzang, so her pictures don't really belong in this thread... TOP doesn't want his family's pictures posted on the internet, either. ;)

aww... :tears: eheehee well dats okay i really think she's pretty though :blush:

Guest xiaochingu.

What brand is that shirt btw^?

i believe it's called "10 Deep"

http://10deep.com/index.html

NY street wear =)

it's funny, on the joojiral site she has a picture of big bang wearing the same shirt

btw, i looked on the main site and the shirt joojiral is selling doesn't seem to be in

the current collection >________< poop.

Archived