ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

i'm finally back! my brother was home yesterday so i couldn't use the net...but i'm back and i'll post up more pictures in a bit...i have to go upload all of my pictures! ^_^

hey guys guess who is back!! yes thats right!!..mee...wow i haven't been on for super long i'm not even going to go back all them pages!!..you guys did a lot!!! and thank you all for posting up pictures!!ESP of LSE!!...

finally haze! took you forever! :lol:

haha me too ;) better yet chocolate covered uhljjangs <3

MmmmMmmmm....yummy! :lol:

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

:o so many belgian people on soompi!

i'm too scared to post rude comments now in the forums :P

should we find leyson and take pics of him? :P

btw i live in 'vlaanderen' (the north part)

He did. I guessing this is wrong, but i THINK something happened between him and his girlfriend, if i'm wrong, please do not listen to me = =;;

yeah, we were each other's friend on myspace and there was a blank where he was. i also THOUGHT that something happened with him and yeikyung. so sad for naoki. T.T

Guest LoveHLi

pictures of SONG JAE MIN...old and new...

please don't hotlink pictures! don't be lazy! please upload on your own server...i don't want to sound like a ****h but please stop! i just made a new photobucket account (this is my 6th account!) 5 days ago and right now for that account my bandwidth usage is 85%! come on people! don't be lazy! please respect the person who's uploading those pictures terms...it's not so hard! we're just trying to keep the thread alive but if you guys keep hotlinking the pictures that we post up, i don't think that we'll be wanting post up more pictures! and i'm pretty sure that i'm not the only one who feels this way. we're taking our time to find and upload these pictures for you guys to look at and to keep this thread alive...so please...show us some respect and upload on your own server...thank you!

sjm.jpg

sjm1.jpg

sjm2.jpg

sjm3.jpg

sjm4.jpg

sjm5.jpg

sjm6.jpg

sjm7.jpg

sjm8.jpg

sjm9.jpg

more coming!

credits: me and cyworld!

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES AND PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER! THANK YOU!

sjm10.jpg

sjm11.jpg

sjm12.jpg

sjm13.jpg

sjm14.jpg

sjm15.jpg

sjm16.jpg

sjm17.jpg

sjm18.jpg

sjm19.jpg

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE PICTURES AND PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! PLEASE UPLOAD ON YOUR OWN SERVER! THANK YOU!

sjm20.jpg

sjm21.jpg

sjm22.jpg

sjm23.jpg

sjm24.jpg

sjm25.jpg

sjm26.jpg

sjm27.jpg

sjm28.jpg

sjm29.jpg

sjm30.jpg

sjm31.jpg

sjm32.jpg

sjm33.jpg

sjm34.jpg

sjm35.jpg

sjm36.jpg

sjm37.jpg

sjm38.jpg

sjm39.jpg

more coming later or whenever a new page is made! ^_^

Guest KPxAngelTears12

ooo.

that was a while back.

you guys are both kind of uhh

immature for doing that but

w/e floats your boat

us both? lmao more like me and 10 other people and her.. sorry I just wanted to know why out of everyone else that was pretty much bashing before they got the facts, why she would just target me.

did imda do something to her nose??? O_o it looks more pointy. hmmm how could she make her nose more pointy? lolz

Just found one more site that looks like Cyworld ...

http://www.cystage.com

Even with an almost similiar name :P

wow lolz..is this a american site? 0_o

Guest MaryMagdalin

us both? lmao more like me and 10 other people and her.. sorry I just wanted to know why out of everyone else that was pretty much bashing before they got the facts, why she would just target me.

did imda do something to her nose??? O_o it looks more pointy. hmmm how could she make her nose more pointy? lolz

wow lolz..is this a american site? 0_o

yea...

ahhahah

Guest KPxAngelTears12

yea...

ahhahah

is that a yea to is the site american?? =O

I know its in english and all but ummmm theres like people speaking some language iduno what it is though lolz

Guest wishesdocometrue99

QUOTE(Haduri @ Dec 10 2005, 05:15 PM)

Hehehe y'know what? since Naoki has become an ulzzang, lotsa french people want to be ulzzang now xD some of you must have heard abt Juju?

well, that's not bad...

here's one of my faves 'new ulzzang' actually, he's not an ulzzang yet but he's getting more and more famous ^^ so...i'm sure he'll become an ulzzang soon =D what do u think ?

His Name is Leyson, he's 20, chinese

this guy has a lot of qualities and he's such a great singer !!! i really love his voice =D here's some of his songs : (must d/l !! =Pp) Leyson 1st Mp3 BisaJi Ye qu If u want more, ask me =P

%7Boption%7Dhttp://aznley.skyblog.com/pics/180871703.jpg[/ig]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://perso.wanadoo.fr/stef777/leyson.jpg[/ig]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://perso.wanadoo.fr/stef777/ley.jpg[/ig]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://aznley.skyblog.com/pics/63785081.jpg[/mg]

^

^

^

who's Leyson? @_@

show me him. lol

some pic of him posted up by haduri >.<, i chatted with him, n he seen nice n easy to talk with ^^

Guest LoveHLi

more of jae min

sjm40.jpg

sjm41.jpg

sjm42.jpg

sjm43.jpg

sjm44.jpg

sjm45.jpg

sjm46.jpg

sjm47.jpg

sjm48.jpg

sjm49.jpg

aaahhhh! i own! more coming!

sjm50.jpg

sjm51.jpg

sjm52.jpg

sjm53.jpg

sjm54.jpg

sjm55.jpg

sjm56.jpg

SJM57.jpg

sjm58.jpg

sjm59.jpg

Archived