ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

I think most cute babies grow up ugly. xD

and the ugly babies grow up beautiful.

haha its only because when they were small they are ugly so when they get improvements they can still be kinda ugly but its a big improvement on how they look which makes them seem pretty hence on tv how the hot superstars looks lovely now and they used to be a "geek" in highschool..they practically look the damn same just now they have on makeup and bleached hair =P

that explains i lot. i must admit. i was a pretty darn sexy baby. LOL XD

LOL you are quite the funny one

alot of these ulzzang are models too sooo their not really all just famous for net pictures alot of them are just famous in school and around where they live too~

~jungmi's younger sis ^^ she looks like jungmi ^_^ they both have the same eyes and nose and the little mole on their nose =P

jungmi and her sister are cuteee! =D and also don't fight with that girl its obvious that she has no clue what shes fighting about most of the stuff said doesn't make sense and great shes going to 'hack' you which really doesn't affect you much since you can easily make another one! forget her =P

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^ both of u are acting really stupid. yeah definitly who ever that is she is acting retarded. but u are too since u are retaliating. u shoud jus stop even tho she may not.

I didnt start this lolz this ended like months ago I just got a comment from one of the ulzzang poser xangas of hers..the kkr one..I had forgotten about this until now and I was guessing she did too lolz

Guest alicimoo

lol pulling a naoki =P ohh yes belgian chocolates anyone would follow you if ou got a box of those! yummers!

EUROPEAN CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST!

I have a box of Belgium chocolate in my house right now. ^^ yummm yumm!

OMG~~ remeber that stupid richard simmons on soompi?? that richard simmons that made the two xangas with KKR and some other guy pics?? and she was acting like one of them was her boyfriend and that she new KKR...that little richard simmons left me a comment on the xanga I made just to bash her, shes sayin her name is "shin" now and that shez gonna hack me if I leave her a comment bashing her lolz fcuking idiot I left her a comment like months ago. that richard simmons is making up new friends for herself again, fcuking nut case I hate crazy people =__= anyways this is what the comment says..

heres my xanga I made to bash her at that time clickiee..

LOL

YOU'RE STUPID FOR BLAMING THAT i can't read ON HER YOU richard simmons!

IT WASN'T HER FAULT YOU JACKASSES.

STUPID PEOPLE THESE DAYS, NEVER THINK OF THE POSIBILITYS FIRST. JUST GO TO WHAT THEY'RE THINKING AND BAM THEY CAUSE THIS DRAMA.

NEXT TIME I FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN SOOMPI OR WHATEVER CRAP I'LL HACK INTO YOUR SITES AND DO THE SAME i can't read TO YOU AND SEE HOW YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME WHEN YOU DID NOTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

OH BY THE WAY MY NAME'S SHIN. COME FIND ME!

fcuking retard I wish he or she would try hacking me >=O I havnt hacked anyone in so long, I know that richard simmons is on soompi somewhere I forgot her name though I think its kim or susan some sh!t like that..obviously this richard simmons is feeling guilty for some reason she needs a fcuking life seriously I dont care if that was her wh made those profiles or not shes fcuking sad...now im pissed off lolz -__-

.... this was done and over with, don't start it again, please. she already said her friend hacked into her account, whether or not you believe her, keep it outside of soompi. also, theres no need to go around the swear filter by calling her a 'stupid richard simmons' and a richard simmons, etc.

-liyang

Guest mz_yoone3k

OMG~~ remeber that stupid richard simmons on soompi?? that richard simmons that made the two xangas with KKR and some other guy pics?? and she was acting like one of them was her boyfriend and that she new KKR...that little richard simmons left me a comment on the xanga I made just to bash her, shes sayin her name is "shin" now and that shez gonna hack me if I leave her a comment bashing her lolz fcuking idiot I left her a comment like months ago. that richard simmons is making up new friends for herself again, fcuking nut case I hate crazy people =__= anyways this is what the comment says..

LOL

STUPID PEOPLE THESE DAYS, NEVER THINK OF THE POSIBILITYS FIRST. JUST GO TO WHAT THEY'RE THINKING AND BAM THEY CAUSE THIS DRAMA.

NEXT TIME I FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN SOOMPI OR WHATEVER CRAP I'LL HACK INTO YOUR SITES AND DO THE SAME i can't read TO YOU AND SEE HOW YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME WHEN YOU DID NOTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

fcuking retard I wish he or she would try hacking me >=O I havnt hacked anyone in so long, I know that richard simmons is on soompi somewhere I forgot her name though I think its kim or susan some sh!t like that..obviously this richard simmons is feeling guilty for some reason she needs a fcuking life seriously I dont care if that was her wh made those profiles or not shes fcuking sad...now im pissed off lolz -__-

i remember that. phew that was a while ago. bashed, b!tched, and over it =]

i like mira's eyes. they are so rightly sized and pretty =D why cant she and minwoo hook up already?!?! lol or maybe that might be secretly dating right now =O who knows? i just wanna see them together.

Guest wishesdocometrue99

:lol:

lure him with belgian waffles and chocolates :D

btw, there's a user by the name of "LeySon Chan"... is Leyson pulling a Naoki on us? :o

that is Leyson, i'm chatting with him, n i mention about soompi knowing him, now he is soompi member too ^0^

Guest janiiekiim

song mira

My Webpage

top left. mira and yoona

top middle. minjoo mira hyunji

bottem left. mira and minjoo

right. mira is the one with the glasses, imda is the one with the hat.

My Webpage

ooh thanks for the mira photos. goodness her eyes are so pretty.

hm is it just me..but are songmira and seominwoo going out? :huh: they seem verrvery close.

they would make such a hott couple too.

Guest me_n_minwoo

hey guys guess who is back!! yes thats right!!..mee...wow i haven't been on for super long i'm not even going to go back all them pages!!..you guys did a lot!!! and thank you all for posting up pictures!!ESP of LSE!!...

does anyone know if naoki deleted his myspace? he added me...and now i check it.... and he's not there anymore....

TT________TT

come back naoki

He did. I guessing this is wrong, but i THINK something happened between him and his girlfriend, if i'm wrong, please do not listen to me = =;;

Guest oOanGelaOo

just felt like posting random LSE .. ooh and i dont know if these were posted before so yeahh~

060700090108040648546ju.jpg

hahahaha

0304090305081401976191rr.jpg

this one looks.. uhh weird..

0304090305120400168942su.jpg

thats it!!

Guest xEvil Veggie

LOL

ooo.

that was a while back.

you guys are both kind of uhh

immature for doing that but

w/e floats your boat

Guest Cerulean

~kan miyoun-(baby vox member of course ^^)-..doesn't she look like jungmi?? ppl call them look-alikes all the time ^^ jungmi kinda looks like jjh too.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2348/kmy29ko.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2786/kmy39jj.jpg

96tn1.jpg

I think this girl look more like kang miyoun than jungmi does

creditz to few hundred pages back

anyone know her name?

mikki looks prettier and prettier

leyson lives in belgium?? :o i live in belgium too :o omg omg :lol:

too bad he is in the south part though :( im from the dutch part...>_<

You are from Belgium? Me too! Not in the south, nor in the north... but in the middle lol In Brussels, so they speak French and Dutch (but I don't like Dutch, it's too difficult!)

lol pulling a naoki =P ohh yes belgian chocolates anyone would follow you if ou got a box of those! yummers!

Oh really? Interesting... I might take a box to lure LSE :P

LOL

i totally remember that.

she's so stupid. she just wanted attention. & people were making fun of her & she need them to post comments & make her feel better about herself. even though that she was just commetning about herself.

its sad & she needs a life.

Archived