ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

well ya...i guess...but i didnt noe that finkl became famous cuz they were just pretty...so thats y i hear a lot of people saying that she doesnt sing good

oh really .. hhmm .. i didn`t know either.

were they uhljjangs before? just curious

Guest suicidal_glamour

Jungmi's sister and her looks alot alike.. i dont think kan miyoun and jungmi look alike... but they have some similiar features..

Guest minwoo012

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9379/14fa1.jpg

one of my favorite pictures of song jong hyun [;

i read an article about the music video and it seems that the music video is becoming very popular mainly because of jong hyun. i think that it also says in there that hes becoming an actor now? can anyone clarify this?

oh and sorry if this was all posted before

can someone send me this?????i loooove jong hyun! SOO HOT! please<3

Guest *rashiDah

heres a picture of kkr from 2 years ago??? crying cause his fans gave him a surprise birthday party or something.. i forget... it was posted on soompi before the start over.. but it disapeared.. and i haven't seen it here yet sooo~...

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1250/kkrcrying8pk.jpg

TT______TT; I so want to comfort him more than the guy on his right is. . xD

I love LSE's pics now, they look so pro.

i dont get y people get famous or sumwhat famous when their pretty...0_o? someone wanna explain to me?...i mean yes they're pretty but that's not a real reason to become known in the world...no one in the US does that...j/w...

oh yeah they do... in the us many people only became famous because they´re pretty. well, they have to prove they´re talented too. but at the beginning they sorta choose after your looks, then they look if you´re talented as well =)

i <33 Lee sang eunn so muchhh (not as much as kkr well... xD) :P

abt Leyson hehe :rolleyes: here's his profile if ya want ^^

Name : Leyson

D.O.B : 25/09

Ethnicity : Chinese

Languages Spoken : french, chinese, english?, spanish?

He likes singing (esp slow songs and Jay Chou's songs =P), shopping, ...

Fave colors : Black & White

he'll be acting in a movie soon ^^

Guest mermaid

aw... Leyson must be in the south part of Belgium xD~ they speak french there

if he was in the northern part.. he'd speak Dutch.. like in Holland.. and i'd be able to talk to him in chinese and dutch.. muhahaha~ now i can talk french.. wmehehe~

anyhow.. the new lee sang eun piccie = love! *-*!!!!!!

Is he in the armii yet?

dun they have to shave their head if they enter the army? O.O!!!!

Guest KPxAngelTears12

OMG~~ remeber that stupid richard simmons on soompi?? that richard simmons that made the two xangas with KKR and some other guy pics?? and she was acting like one of them was her boyfriend and that she new KKR...that little richard simmons left me a comment on the xanga I made just to bash her, shes sayin her name is "shin" now and that shez gonna hack me if I leave her a comment bashing her lolz fcuking idiot I left her a comment like months ago. that richard simmons is making up new friends for herself again, fcuking nut case I hate crazy people =__= anyways this is what the comment says..

heres my xanga I made to bash her at that time clickiee..

LOL

YOU'RE STUPID FOR BLAMING THAT i can't read ON HER YOU richard simmons!

IT WASN'T HER FAULT YOU JACKASSES.

STUPID PEOPLE THESE DAYS, NEVER THINK OF THE POSIBILITYS FIRST. JUST GO TO WHAT THEY'RE THINKING AND BAM THEY CAUSE THIS DRAMA.

NEXT TIME I FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN SOOMPI OR WHATEVER CRAP I'LL HACK INTO YOUR SITES AND DO THE SAME i can't read TO YOU AND SEE HOW YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME WHEN YOU DID NOTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

OH BY THE WAY MY NAME'S SHIN. COME FIND ME!

fcuking retard I wish he or she would try hacking me >=O I havnt hacked anyone in so long, I know that richard simmons is on soompi somewhere I forgot her name though I think its kim or susan some sh!t like that..obviously this richard simmons is feeling guilty for some reason she needs a fcuking life seriously I dont care if that was her wh made those profiles or not shes fcuking sad...now im pissed off lolz -__-

Guest x_JiEun_x

^ both of u are acting really stupid. yeah definitly who ever that is she is acting retarded. but u are too since u are retaliating. u shoud jus stop even tho she may not.

song mira

mira4365.jpg

top left. mira and yoona

top middle. minjoo mira hyunji

bottem left. mira and minjoo

right. mira is the one with the glasses, imda is the one with the hat.

mira851.jpg

Guest °sinmei°

aw... Leyson must be in the south part of Belgium xD~ they speak french there

if he was in the northern part.. he'd speak Dutch.. like in Holland.. and i'd be able to talk to him in chinese and dutch.. muhahaha~ now i can talk french.. wmehehe~

anyhow.. the new lee sang eun piccie = love! *-*!!!!!!

Is he in the armii yet?

dun they have to shave their head if they enter the army? O.O!!!!

leyson lives in belgium?? :o i live in belgium too :o omg omg :lol:

too bad he is in the south part though :( im from the dutch part...>_<

Archived