ULZZANG MANIA

Guest suicidal_glamour

Is Park Han Byul still considered uhljjiang.. i know she's a celeb now.. but still wondering coz i was going though all my junk and found this 1tym MV and PHB plays the girl.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked thru about 100 pages and i could not find those pictures sangeun took like professional or his modeling pictures..does anyone know what im talking about?

lol...are they up here?! i seriously cant find it >.<

edit..

like that picture that klums1e has on her sig..those set of pictures..could i get some or all of them?

Guest my sweet love*

i miss JooInho. where is he?

and also, can somebody please post the HOTTTT pic of KKR in those black glasses? It's like those rectangular glasses (and he has black hair) and i remember the girls here were going crazy about it. LOL

thanks <3

Guest alicimoo

i miss JooInho. where is he?

and also, can somebody please post the HOTTTT pic of KKR in those black glasses? It's like those rectangular glasses (and he has black hair) and i remember the girls here were going crazy about it. LOL

thanks <3

the only one i have is the one that i keep on my myspace. xP i deleted the other ones. xD

kkr13lr.jpg

Guest mz_yoone3k

i think calling a baby, an ulzzang is stupid. i can post my own baby pictures and call myself an ulzzang. my point is...whenever i see a baby in the street, there usually really adorable and have pinchable cheeks. that baby does not make a difference. what im trying to say is...i wouldnt call that baby an ulzzang :mellow:

Guest alicimoo

^some babies are ugly. xD

but those ulzzang babies will grow up conceited. >___<

and it's kinda gross having such a young kid's picture on the internet. =/

i would never want my kid's picture on the internet. =_=

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^

^

thats so dumb =__= I can tell your Probably the type of person who thinks like.....

popular hottie=10 years later ugly loser.

nerd with no life=10 years later, hot with money

too much TV LOL jk jk..^^

Archived