ULZZANG MANIA

Guest miranduh

^yeah that don't :/ and yes she does! she reminds me of the pussycatdolls but much sexier =D

i agree.. he always has hot hair.

i wish more guys in my school has hair like that ..

everyone has the typical "spiked hair" <_<

not that it`s bad or anything .. it`s just .. it`s just so common.

:: own v(^^)v ::

i knowww but i love spiked hair xD

I KNEW IT!! LOL I need to learn to trust myself more LOL... bashing time XD

LOL have fun =P

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicimoo

it's just annoying when people quote pictures cuz then the page goes BOOM and 1234790235802953 quoted pictures show up which have already been posted on another page. and it also takes up a lot of the bandwidth of the person who posted it.

Guest KPxAngelTears12

^oh lolz I guess thats true -__-

sOrastar are you sure thats jungmi??? lolz iduno ...she said jungmi doesnt look anything like her??? what?? that picture looks JUST like her lolz Im so confused LOL..

Guest mz_yoone3k

it's just annoying when people quote pictures cuz then the page goes BOOM and 1234790235802953 quoted pictures show up which have already been posted on another page. and it also takes up a lot of the bandwidth of the person who posted it.

word. LOL imda has a hot body and a pretty face except in the pictures that looks like she got drunk, stoned or both at the same time.

i've been so busy with my history project that i hardly have any time to come online >_<

thanx aznbaby69_79, for the PEB pics ^^

here's the new pics of LSE, i don't think they were posted up yet =X

hoosama1287bk.jpg

click thumbnails for larger pic

hoosama1305iy.th.jpg hoosama1296fg.th.jpg

well i gtg finish my project now, later X)

Guest KPxAngelTears12

OK I really need to know what you all think LOL

kk this is one of jungmi (ex-ulzzang) haduri pics...

haduri10.jpg

and this is the haduri pic that I think is jungmi that this girl had on her Myspace..

as8fa.jpg

same person right..???? or is it just me lolz..I really wanna know lolz ^^... I notice the eyebrow is the same shape..and the eyes are the same shape..GRRRRRRRRR I DONT KNOW HELP ME LOL...I would just say that was jungmi too, but after seeing JJH and PHB it could be possible that this isnt her >.<

Guest LoveHLi

^i don't know....the smiles are similiar...hmmm...this is a hard one...but i think it's her...the eyes, nose, cheeks, and smile looks the same...

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/4301/hoosama1296fg.th.jpg

this one looks cool and freaky at the same time...it's the eyes on the wall! hahahaha...thanks for the lse pictures dara...and no problem about peb's pictures... ^_^

Guest mz_yoone3k

OK I really need to know what you all think LOL

kk this is one of jungmi (ex-ulzzang) haduri pics...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/SwtK...17/haduri10.jpg

and this is the haduri pic that I think is jungmi that this girl had on her Myspace..

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y255/SwtK...ah617/as8fa.jpg

same person right..???? or is it just me lolz..I really wanna know lolz ^^... I notice the eyebrow is the same shape..and the eyes are the same shape..GRRRRRRRRR I DONT KNOW HELP ME LOL...I would just say that was jungmi too, but after seeing JJH and PHB it could be possible that this isnt her >.<

huh? i dunt really get the story here....if you know jungmi, cant you ask her if she has a myspace name called [insert possible poser myspace]??

Guest KPxAngelTears12

huh? i dunt really get the story here....if you know jungmi, cant you ask her if she has a myspace name called [insert possible poser myspace]??

I know jungmi's myspace already lolz thats not it,, she never replies much anymore, I sent her a message with the link to that profile..sooo Im waiting for a reply lolz >.<

I just think something is kinda off in the other pic even though it looks alot like her, I dont really know what though =O

Archived