ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanillax33

what?!?! jonghyun in a mv???!?! how could i have miss that? lol,,, im sooo gonna find this mv lol. thank you for the inho and jonghyun pics ^_^

and thanks dara for more yang joon kyu pics ^^

oh yeah if anyone is wondering,, the artist for that mv is s.jin (에스진).

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

micky cyworld is

이연주(미끼)MIKY www.cyworld.com/IIKOREAII

just go to page 3 to find all the uhljjangs cyworlds that i posted

Guest xEvil Veggie

Chris Yang

chrisyang.jpg

chrisyang-2.jpg

chrisyang-3.jpg

chrisyang-4.jpg

chrisyang-5.jpg

jihoon-33.jpg

jihoon-34.jpg

thankssss <3333 i haven't sseen chris yang pics in a while..

i want that jihoon hat... hehehehe hes so cute.e..e.e.e.e.e.jalksfgjla;j

Guest xoforever

he's lee chung (이청). aznbaby69_79 posted TONS of his pics 50 pages back?? somewhere around there.

yaayyyy thank you ^^

edit.

where is it o_o too hard to find =[

Guest Snowbunni3z

Taiwanese ulzzang site

Highest rated ulzzang couples on Taiwanese site

14vs.png

dude that's not even a ulzzang...that's Eiji Wentz from WAT .....and it's soo photoshopped it's hilarious

^^ahahaha..how sad that they have to use photoshop like that! i mean..if you're going to use it then atleast try to make it look realistic!!!

muahaha..FINALLY..gettin' some sexy people in this thread!! j/p..there've always been hotties in here!! haha..but uhh..the person i was talking about was yang joon kyu!! freakin' A he's hott!!! and he's still living in australia right?? in college too?? dammit..he's too old for me!! darn..wonder if he has a younger brother???? hahaha..j/p! hmm..i read back there that nao said his favorite uhljjang was cris yang right???? WOW..haha..we have something in common <--for once <.<..but..actually cris yang and sang eun are both my favorites!!

hmm...nao..do you like sang eun too??? haha..then we'd really have the same taste in dudes!! but of course our taste would be on different opinions!

Archived