ULZZANG MANIA

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

LOL! it is. jenny, juno is sweet movie though. Juno does mostly everything for jenny.

"I wish i was pregnant so that my little jenny wouldnt have to carry it" - well the line was something like that and i thought it was really adorable. but in the end, it was kinda wierd. i just watch it because kim hye sung was in there. LOL!! it was hiliarious when he was running and he didnt watch where he went and he hit the pole. funny stuff ^^

new page for me again ^^ but more likely, i could carelss because im getting to much of these stuff. - -

i want to watch it now. hahah .. seeing an uhljjang getting smacked down by a pole xD

btw .. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!..

so sad .. lse is really gone ToT

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! it is. jenny, juno is sweet movie though. Juno does mostly everything for jenny.

"I wish i was pregnant so that my little jenny wouldnt have to carry it" - well the line was something like that and i thought it was really adorable. but in the end, it was kinda wierd. i just watch it because kim hye sung was in there. LOL!! it was hiliarious when he was running and he didnt watch where he went and he hit the pole. funny stuff ^^

new page for me again ^^ but more likely, i could carelss because im getting to much of these stuff. - -

LOL, I i wanna watch it now >_<

Guest miranduh

it was hiliarious when he was running and he didnt watch where he went and he hit the pole.

hahahaha :lol::P:D

we are such evil evil people..laughing at the expense of others B)

Guest blue_echo80

just wanna say that KKR's cyworld is working but there are no new pics so far...

these are the only one that are new and some girl's photo in his public folder i think ...

f2548879511-24-2005.jpg

690411-24-2005.jpg

Guest *rashiDah

^ kinda? but he was also in a drama/movie? lol i never watched it ;x jenny/juno or whatever haha

Yep. The only reason that i watched it was for Hyesung XD.

I didn't really like the storyline though.

:o KKR looks..... stoned or smt. :o:o

I dno.. he looks unhappy too. D=

Guest blue_echo80

^^^^ me agree with you... i just find it unsual but he cant be happy all tht time...

maybe he's just tired, ... dunno...coz if he's stoned, his eyes would be red

anywayz, happy thanksgiving to all of you

just greeted you awhile ago...

Guest bubblyhyunghee

I've been in Ulzzang mania thread before...but never posted picture...here's my share...since a lot of people posted pics of kkr...lsa...peb...and etc...Sry if the pics were posted before...

Jungroo (i thought she was cute^^):

140ef.jpg

sscopy9ft.jpg

segesh33747oe.jpg

tj97610wi.jpg

t6i6o30112gk.jpg

drtjtktk56687uv.jpg

wefweg3da.jpg

source: Jungroo's Cyworld

credit: Imageshack (uploaded the pics)

Guest vanillax33

^ whoa her eyes are seductive lol ^^;;; she looks cute =) and doll-ish looking..

haha its just a saying when people said they're gonna cry,, i don' think they actually did...

Guest touche`

tj97610wi.jpg

she kinda looks like boa in the first pictures but shes cute ^^

i think she looks better when she smiles but when she doesnt, i gotta say she look good

i want to watch it now. hahah .. seeing an uhljjang getting smacked down by a pole xD

btw .. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!..

so sad .. lse is really gone ToT

LOL! you should watch it because its cute but u shouldnt because it doesnt really have a point to watch it. ^^;;

its just hilarious seening a uhljjang getting smacked because it makes them embrassed. lol ^^

happy thanks giving to you too ^^ got some left over turkeys? o.o

yeah he is gone but he is going to come back alive. it's all pray he do come back ^__^

I think her eyes are perfect. not to small or large.

V

I've been in Ulzzang mania thread before...but never posted picture...here's my share...since a lot of people posted pics of kkr...lsa...peb...and etc...Sry if the pics were posted before...

Jungroo (i thought she was cute^^):

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3223/t6i6o30112gk.jpg

source: Jungroo's Cyworld

credit: Imageshack (uploaded the pics)

wheee! i'm getting these lenses soon! :D

Archived