ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOSH!! SEEING ALL THESE PICTURES OF LEE SANG EUN IS GOING TO MAKE ME CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you think about it..we're kinda crazy acting like this because of ONE 'pretty boy' leaving somewhere!!! AHAHAHAHAHA..BUT WHO THE HELL CARES????? IT'S FREAKIN' LEE SANG EUN AND HE IS F*CKIN' HOTT!!!!!

i'm going to wait until the day he comes back!! *sniff*sniff*

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

Hello Lisa,

Should your hubby LSE be a model in Thailand?

A modeling agency right here need some korean models. +_+

I help them search.. but I'm so clueless +_+;;

HEY AIRRY

wish i could help

damnnn i really hope i DID now LSE personally

i just chatted with him a couple of times and he's not going to be online anymore so i can't ask him either

*cries*

Guest qquinto

Gonna miss LSE ^^;;

Btw, no offense, IMO, ppl who cry for a person they don`t even know (just fans) are kinda retarded ^^;;

I`m not saying you girls are retarded, but its kinda ... makes it even more dramatic @_@

Just saying my opinion don`t kill me O_o

it's fun to be dramatic. hahaha

but i seriously love his pictures... man...

one of the reasons as to why i come to soompi lol

speaking of which... i LOVE those pictures of him w/ the movie posters !!

cutest pics EVER. hahah

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

when i write *cries*

i don't really cry and i don't think ppl who write that do it actually

it just makes it more dramatic that's all

hahaha ROFL i can't believe u guys think we actually DO cry

look around u >.<

Guest miranduh

^yeah probably but its very easy to write that its usually the standard reasons why we like someone isn't it? and she just incorporated it into the picture :lol: aww more LSE i bet he brought his digi there and is taking the pictures with the gasoos! HAHA XDDD i wonder how his hair is

Guest miranduh

they do buzz cuts i think? thats what my 'military' friend got like Joon Il style i think? realllly short hair xDD but then my other friend joined "army reserve" i don't even know if there is a difference but he didn't have to chop off his hair xDD

Guest xEvil Veggie

Gonna miss LSE ^^;;

Btw, no offense, IMO, ppl who cry for a person they don`t even know (just fans) are kinda retarded ^^;;

I`m not saying you girls are retarded, but its kinda ... makes it even more dramatic @_@

i agree, actually

i didnt cry

i dont even really feel that bad [omgomgomg girls please dont kill me]

im just gonna miss him updating his pictures

lol

Guest touche`

^eh..heard that it's boring..hahaha

LOL! it is. jenny, juno is sweet movie though. Juno does mostly everything for jenny.

"I wish i was pregnant so that my little jenny wouldnt have to carry it" - well the line was something like that and i thought it was really adorable. but in the end, it was kinda wierd. i just watch it because kim hye sung was in there. LOL!! it was hiliarious when he was running and he didnt watch where he went and he hit the pole. funny stuff ^^

new page for me again ^^ but more likely, i could carelss because im getting to much of these stuff. - -

Guest blue_echo80

Gonna miss LSE ^^;;

^^^^ i get what you were saying...

wait....

i think you're talking about my comment with the *sniff! snif!* thing...

hehehehe!!! but i didnt cry...

i was just joking around but hey, dont get me wrong, i'm not offended, i'm glad you voiced out your opinion.

dont worry, no one's gonna kill you coz here in this forum, you can voice out your opinions...

hey u guys watch LSE NOT go tot he army

maybe the date was changeD?

^^^ i still dont get this... sorry i'm just slow...

anywayz, happy thanksgiving to you all... though we dont celebrate thanksgiving here in the Philippines...

just wanna greet you happy thanksgiving ^_^

Archived