ULZZANG MANIA

^your name is cute *_* Pa! haha sorry >_<;;

i know :S

thanks! it's very short and my last name is 3 letters long, my middle is 3 letters long also. so my whole name is only 8 letters!

^hahahahaha lmao! i'm sure all of us don't mind wrestling with sang eun! XDDD

hahahaha...no...angela is dreamcaster...i'm hli...^_^B):lol:

oops! sorry, i think i read th wrong user name. hi hli! are you hmong?

let me start out SANGEUN TURKEY DAY MARATHON! since where i live is already wednesday so it must be thursday in korea right?

my favorite pics of him:

leesangeun02.jpg

leesangeun01.jpg

leesangeun.jpg

hoosama.jpg

credits: i forgot but i got it here at soompi >_<

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^maybe he's hiding a pimple?...LMFAO! i'm just kidding! ahahahhaha....i love his skin...so smooth...flawless...perfect... :wub:

hey pa! yeah i'm hmong! :lol:

awww you guys! i won't be here on sang eun turykey day! TT^TT and if i am home i'm gonna be really busy cooking and babysitting so i won't be able to come online! but i hope you guys have a great sang eun turkey day! man! i'm just imagining sang eun's first day in the army...he'd be all scared and nervous but proud because he's serving his country...*heuk* SANG EUN FIGHTING! TT^TT wwaaaahhhhhh!!! SANG EUN!!!

Guest flycmagurl

SangEun is SOOOO cute!!! AWWWW!!! I saw those pictures and I was like AWWWW!!!! Stupidly in front of my computer...haha...

My guy friends said he looked gay and like a girl. ERR..haha...Sang Eun...so adorkable!! I love him!

Guest 2partsvodka

^^ ahaha dang how can you guys tell who that is?!?

ah...good memories B)

hahaha..iono..just that...i remember seeing her pictures...^_^

Are you kidding? Why did he quit? I remember didn't inho say he was going to quit because of too much fame or what not? Something like that. I hope Eunbyul comes back, he's so adorable.

i don`t think eunbyul `officially` quite (yet?) ... but he he`s probably considering it. didn`t he have something wrong w/ his eye? ... but it`s fixed now right?o.O okay..now i`m even more confused. why does eunbyul want to quit again?

yeah .. i`m so sad. he was so cute ^__^ even though he looked like a monkey...monkeys are so adorable.

something about him recovering from his eye problems...thats how i much i know....TT_TT

...and...quiting...i think he already did...but i dont' really know...

gah....Pa....thanks for the Lee Sangeun Marathon!!!

hahaha

Guest MaryMagdalin

^maybe he's hiding a pimple?...LMFAO! i'm just kidding! ahahahhaha....i love his skin...so smooth...flawless...perfect... :wub:

hey pa! yeah i'm hmong! :lol:

awww you guys! i won't be here on sang eun turykey day! TT^TT and if i am home i'm gonna be really busy cooking and babysitting so i won't be able to come online! but i hope you guys have a great sang eun turkey day! man! i'm just imagining sang eun's first day in the army...he'd be all scared and nervous but proud because he's serving his country...*heuk* SANG EUN FIGHTING! TT^TT wwaaaahhhhhh!!! SANG EUN!!!

omggg you`re hmong!

TT____TT

sorry i just watched a video on the relocation of hmongs in my sociology class

i was crying so much.... i think i was the only one tho...

although i heard a sniff from another end of the lecture hall...

i felt so badd!!!

sorry that was really off topic haha

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha....wow...there's a video about that...i've never seen or heard about it...sad isn't it?...lmao!

i'll contribute today since i probably won't be able tomorrow...TT^TT...brb!

+edit+ *WAVES* HI NAO! SEE YOU DOWN THERE...GONNA BE VOTING FOR YOU ON THAT KPOPSTOP ULZZANG CONTEST THING! YOU'RE JUST THE CUTEST! LMAO!

SANG EUN BELOW!!

l

l

l

l

V

Guest LoveHLi

kaloross1qq5ud.jpg

13cj9nj.jpg

040618000216xi3vl.jpg

kaka57wl.jpg

^so hot!

leesangeun190zk.jpg

leesangeun154tw.jpg

leesangeun110pd.jpg

leesangeun85eq.jpg

^MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURE OF HIM!! <3333

leesangeun23dn.jpg

dscn20319gq6jv.jpg

^hahaha...he looks so dorky! :wub:

continuing!...

credits: soompi! and cyworld i think...

38dm.gif

^ONE OF MY OTHER ALL TIME FAVORITE TOO! *FAINTS*

1133915ld.jpg

sangeun21yh.jpg

leesangeun8by.gif

leesangeun8rs.gif

jhse13tf.gif

jhse21ju.gif

cute121922qp.gif

m32196bu.jpg

^omg! i love this one! *sigh* so dreamy....*drools*

lse8al.jpg

continuing!

12wa.png

lse7kb.jpg

cutiesangeun4xy.jpg

sangeunhoody8rw.jpg

^i love this one! he looks like a little kid! <333 :wub:

dsc015639ga.jpg

^he's pointing to me! :wub: *faints*

dsc012369jl.jpg

i think that's enough from me...i would post all of the pictures i have of him but i have to save some for you guys to post too! i can't be greedy with him...SANG EUN! TT^TT waaahhhhh!!!...SANG EUN FIGHTING!

leeeeeee sang eunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. when he's gone, I wonder who Soompi's next obsession will be. :P

-liyang

i bet it's going to be nao. he's our ulzzang! yay for nao! well, i wish park eunbyul would come back. i need more pictures of him and i miss seing monkey boi. hopefully sang eun will come back in two years looking even hotter! i can't wait to see that. i wonder if he'll still want to be an ulzzang by then.

YES BABY!!! MORE SANG EUN!!! I LOVE HIM DUDE!! HE IS LIKE MY FREAKIN' SEx SLAVE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..!!!

no but seriously..i'm going to miss that dork!!! hahaha..PLEASE POST MORE PICS OF HIM!!!

Guest 2partsvodka

i bet it's going to be nao. he's our ulzzang! yay for nao! well, i wish park eunbyul would come back. i need more pictures of him and i miss seing monkey boi. hopefully sang eun will come back in two years looking even hotter! i can't wait to see that. i wonder if he'll still want to be an ulzzang by then.

Pa you are too cute.

but yes....i hope that Lee Sang Eun come back even hotter...

YES BABY!!! MORE SANG EUN!!! I LOVE HIM DUDE!! HE IS LIKE MY FREAKIN' SEx SLAVE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA..!!!

no but seriously..i'm going to miss that dork!!! hahaha..PLEASE POST MORE PICS OF HIM!!!

haha...i'm gonna miss that dork too...TT_TT

tehehe...so cute.

Guest LoveHLi

SANG EUN!!!! i want to post more pictures but you know how i get once i started! i can't stop till i posted them all up! so no more pictures from me! you guys better post up a lot of pictures of him when i come back friday! i want to see like 10 pages of just sang eun! SANG EUN! BO-GO-SHIP-DA! (hey! did i spell that right and use it in the right context? correct me please!) SANG EUN FIGHTING!!! TT^TT

wait! didn't someone say that kkr was going to the army too? i remember seeing someone post it awhile ago like back a few hundred pages....i hope he doesn't go until next year! KKR FIGHTING! (although he's not going anywhere right now :lol: )

+edit+

i own! okay just one more picture of sang eun since i own this page! no more! brb!

my very first picture of sang eun! this was the picture that made me fall in love with him! :wub:

sangeun7dw.jpg

credits: soompi

Archived