ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

OH! and more but the last like 70+ picctures of lee chung w/his gf and his skateboard...hahahaha!

q3462346.jpg

his gf park soo hyun

78978678900.jpg

him and his skateboard! ^i think that's him...can't tell...the picture is dark for me :lol:

78978090000.jpg

5463456000.jpg

978544567.jpg

789678933.jpg

15.jpg

234578.jpg

56356.jpg

363457.jpg

to be continued! PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANK YOU!

credits: me and cyworld!

436346.jpg

458668.jpg

457657fd.jpg

452045.jpg

34535.jpg

235235.jpg

40.jpg

27.jpg

010101.jpg

3574.jpg

18.jpg

^HOTTNESS!!!

0000000004555.jpg

5675e67k.jpg

8567w542.jpg

0000005555.jpg

6756756.jpg

6456743.jpg

6756756as.jpg

5454545.jpg

8967808.jpg

41246575.jpg

7896786.jpg

7788778.jpg

4564563.jpg

564223.jpg

467457.jpg

4478757.jpg

965784fh.jpg

56456.jpg

967476.jpg

to be continued! PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANK YOU! more when the next page is created! hahahahaa

Guest LoveHLi

i know he is isn't he!?! he has a folder in his cyworld photo section of just his gf (well, she's the one who posts up her own picture on his page but he does put up pictures of her sometimes too) and a folder of him and her together....they're so cute together...she doesn't look like his type because they look the total opposite from each other...she's pretty and innocent looking and he's like the bad boy gangster looking type...but they're just so cute together!....i think they've been together for a while too...i don't know but some of the pictures that they took together, they looked really young...

Guest 2partsvodka

^they are probably married...^_^...but still soo cute...it's just like jihoon and mikki...because...mikki is like a goth..and jihoon the pretty boy type...haha...

Guest SOMNOLENT

jiro-1.jpg

who is this? i remember this pic was posted quite awhile back so..credits to whoever posted it first. but i dont remember reading his name anywhere. heh.

Guest LoveHLi

^i don't think any of us knew his name...because no one ever mentioned his name...he was just one of those hot random ulzzangs...

^they are probably married...^_^...but still soo cute...it's just like jihoon and mikki...because...mikki is like a goth..and jihoon the pretty boy type...haha...

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO! don't they seem like they're married!?! i think they're married...it'd be so cool if they are...*sigh*looking at them together makes me miss my bf....they're so cute!

Guest wishesdocometrue99

lol lee chung have a lots of pics, he go with the bad boy looks too >.< which is hawt ^^

he probably swear alots, se some pics he had his mid fin up, and some wit f word on it xp

Guest miranduh

its like the same as the US, alot of young people join to have college paid for but then a war came up and the young people who just wanted college paid for had to go to that war because they signed up for the army thats why their over there in iraq and most of them havn't had any propper military training. its really pretty sad because all of them are so young and they just wanted to go to school -__- I hope LSE is just going to get school paid for but it wouldn't matter cuz Korea shouldn't be in any war with anyone any time soon you know lolz but yeah he would have to serve in the war if we had one.

oohh wow so smart i never knew that @___@ well yeah hopefully no wars stupidly come out T-T

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/azn.../5463456000.jpg

lol DORK! Triple S xDD

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/azn...lzzangs3/27.jpg

hehehe sooo cute :D

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/azn...angs3/34535.jpg

haha wth..is he signalling home with the finger

...she doesn't look like his type because they look the total opposite from each other...she's pretty and innocent looking and he's like the bad boy gangster looking type...but they're just so cute together!....

my friend is like that too haha shes a really proper mature prep type and her bf is a big kid at heart who skateboards but wow they are soooo cute together; haha i want to see more of LC/SH although in some of the pictures they don't match up much as the others.

Guest blue_echo80

Hi there dongsengs!! i see you down there, Mir...

hi shirlee!!!!

hahaha...it's pronounced hlee....or you can just silence the 'h' and say lee....doesn't matter....my name in hmong means moon....hahahaha...or month! :lol:

and about that cyworld problem...i don't know...i went onto sang eun's, inho's, chris yang's, and lee chung's cyworld and they were all okay...no problems there...but when i went onto kkr's page...the page popped up and i could see the bg, tabs, and profile picture but when i clicked into his photo section some korean words were in that space where the pictures were suppose to be...i didn't know what it said...it had a boy/guy on there and a lot of korean words under him....

^^^ his cyworld was working fine yesterday, i can see his pics.... well, too bad it doesnt work today...

anywayz, thank you for the LSE pics...

greatly appreciated.... ^_^

Guest LoveHLi

yeah i agree...he probably does swear alot....by the way...people has been asking this and i'm going to ask again...WHAT DOES GANJI MEAN?!? does it mean like gangster or skater or something? totally lost...lee chung has a folder in his photo section labeled ganji and it has like pictures of people wearing some suave/streetish clothing...so WHAT DOES GANJI MEAN!?! HELP SOMEONE!... :wacko:

Guest 2partsvodka

^i don't think any of us knew his name...because no one ever mentioned his name...he was just one of those hot random ulzzangs...

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO! don't they seem like they're married!?! i think they're married...it'd be so cool if they are...*sigh*looking at them together makes me miss my bf....they're so cute!

gah......it be soo cool tho..hahaha...

dang...makes me want a bf...TT_TT

Guest LoveHLi

yea! almost a new page! where i can post the rest of lee chung's pictures...hurry people! hahahaha...lmfao!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/azn...angs3/34535.jpg

haha wth..is he signalling home with the finger

yeah he is! i didn't even notice that! hahahaha

nevermind! i can't wait any longer...my brother is kicking me off so i'll post the last 31 pictures now...sorry if the page lags!

3563456.jpg

1785756.jpg

986785.jpg

89678900.jpg

88833356.jpg

4504505666.jpg

89674678.jpg

8967890780.jpg

78540456.jpg

567567567.jpg

56345455555.jpg

345645798.jpg

46722222.jpg

45304530.jpg

45078560.jpg

5745745asd.jpg

45645622.jpg

45734657.jpg

68968968.jpg

76856875.jpg

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

^___^ i love those kind of pair ups. good w/ the bad. gangster-ish w/ the straight A student. opposites attract .. haha just like the GOD song. >o< khehe all my ex bfs were totally opposite from me *sigh* oh well .. that`s all in the past. BRiNG ON THE UHLJJANGS!~

yeah. me too, aznbaby69_79 .. i asked couple of pages before what `gangji` meant .. but sadly .. no one replied. =[ i just assumed it meant gangster or punk-type.

i love those new LsE pics!! haha .. he is just a cute dork .. how adorkable x] keheh .. btw .. what`s SANG EUN TURKEY DAY? is like.. we all talk about lse on thanksgiving day? o.O

oh no~ he`s leaving in two days [tomorrow according to korean times] hhmm .. sound like he`s joining the army reserved. some of my friends are planning on joining it too.. except .. in america. i hope korea doesn`t get into any wars. >.<

Guest LoveHLi

too late! i made a page! hahahaha!

57684644.jpg

54634634.jpg

672225367.jpg

the front of the place that they were staying at...that's his gf right there...that house is so cute!

7857850758.jpg

67867867843.jpg

3245243534.jpg

45645647778.jpg

0.jpg

01.gif

000001.jpg

0000.jpg

that's it! all the pictures with him in it from his cyworld....PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK! THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!

good night everyone! see you guys tomorrow! :lol:

Guest KPxAngelTears12

I have a feeling someone is gonna have a myspace posing as him soon..if that happens that will prove my theory right LOL that these ulzzang posers are here 0_o watching us....waiting for new hotties......just waiting..I feel like im being watched 0_o I WILL FIND YOU AND THEN.....THEN I'LL REPORT YOU TO TOM 0_o

Guest 2partsvodka

I have a feeling someone is gonna have a myspace posing as him soon..if that happens that will prove my theory right LOL that these ulzzang posers are here 0_o watching us....waiting for new hotties......just waiting..I feel like im being watched 0_o I WILL FIND YOU AND THEN.....THEN I'LL REPORT YOU TO TOM 0_o

ah......hayun...i think we do.....

hold up..i'm not sure...but it looks a lot like him tho...

correct me if i'm wrong

http://www.myspace.com/inho ]MR. WONBIN...HAS SONG JOHYUNS PICTURE...BUT LOOK AT ALL OF HIS PICTURES...HAHAHA...IONO

AND THEN ANOTHER KKR POSER...

KIM KYUNG ROK...HAHAHA...THESE POSER CRACK ME UP...

*kawaii..*

Hli...........thank you sooooooo much..dang it...makes me really want a bf now...TT_TT

hahaha...i love opposite lovers..haha they seem to last longer...lol

Archived