ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baby--s

so thats cool then, KKR and Seo Minwoo are all mine. Cool. ahahahaha :P

*cough*no*cough*they're all*cough*mine*cough xD lol jk we can all shareeeee ;)

Guest xEvil Veggie

as long as inho and KKR is mine!

LSE can be my best friend ^__^

no i want kkr tooooo. =[

HEY does anybody know... who was the first uhljjang? like was it kkr, woosuk, chris yang, inho, or what.

stupid question but i was just wondering :rolleyes:

Guest LoveHLi

AAAHHHH! NEW LSE PICTURES! hot! still wearing the mask i see :lol: but i love his eyes in that picture though! he looks so cool and hot in the last picture! lmao! :lol:

NO CLAIMING ULZZANGS! :lol: we all share because we're all cool like that! B) if you don't want to share then you're a poopoo head! lmfao! hahahaha...i'm just kidding! :lol:^_^

^ XDDDD okay inho's personality and past relations and aerim's personality and past relations don't mind for us we live sooo far and we won't see them until sometime in the future where all of us will know and he will be kinda old hahahha so he probably won't act so divaish anymore..so yeah

...what am i talking about...LOL just yeah who cares x.x;

and im inho's approved mistress :DDDD

sorry, i don't think as joo in ho's wifey you're his approved mistress. XP nice try though. hahaha.

as long as inho and KKR is mine!

LSE can be my best friend ^__^

you can have kkr and lse can be your bestfriend but Joo In Ho is mineee. <3 Sorry, at least you still have two uhljjangs? XP

inho topics i see...i dun find him hot..(-.-'')..

=( poor you. You're missing out on so much hotness.

-liyang

Guest LoveHLi

new picture of sang eun!

sangeun3bz.jpg

credits: me and cyworld!

a new picture of inho?

this is his profile picture...it looks like him

inho9cd.jpg

credits: me and naver!

Guest xEvil Veggie

IMG111502291943931.jpg

please do not tell me that is his girlfriend

BETTER NOT BE CAUSE THEN IMMA WHOOP HER BUM

no i wont -_-'' does he have a girlfriend now?

ahh well shes lucky if she is his girflriend...well... if not... shes still lucky cause she got to take a pic with him.

Guest mz_yoone3k

HAHA, IN HO IS MY HUBBIE GIRLY! back off! lol.

And all you people out there, don't be hating on my hubbie! Not everyone is perfect and you probably just caught him at a bad time. Just because you see in public once doesn't mean you'll automatically know how he always acts, whats his personality, etc.

-liyang

amen. i have bad times too. were human. is this thread slowly dying? =/

Guest KPxAngelTears12

you guys are funny =P

where was all this "we all have bad days" "everyone makes mistakes" "were humans" when you all found out aerim cheated on him?? it was in the old soompi but Im pretty sure alot of people called her alot of things, as if cheating is something new in this world. <_< anyways I'll let this go, you guys should read half the stuff in inho's cyworld though and see how full of himself he really is I think people mix him and kkr up. =__= anyways...

JuYon your so adorable ^__^ lolz cute avatar ^__^

Archived