ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2partsvodka

Hi people ^-^ ..I went through all these pages before I posted in here ^^ I guess most of you live in korea right??

nope...i'm not korean...and i wish i lived in korea...---> BUSAN to be more exact...*goes stalk all HOT ullzzangs...*...hahaha :P

ah..........choi dongbub is a major cutie...

he have some HUGE eyes...^^

And Chun Siwoo..is HOT...gah...another hot one...<3

sulwoosuk<3

:rolleyes:

and last but not least............ B)

---------------------------------------------------> JOO INHO LOOKS LIKE BRAIN JOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Hello! Project

^some pages where some of mikki's pictures were posted..i'm too lazy to go through the whole thread looking for her pictures... ^_^ i'll go find some more of pictures of her... ^_^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=1654&st=6480 ---3 of mikki post #6497

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=1654&st=6460 ---post #6475

Thanks =]

Jung Ru looks like she could be in MM or H!P, so cute! But some pics are....... :mellow: <---yeah

And does anyone have Mikki's cyworld? Please, thanks! <3

Guest snowwhite

^^ who is she?? she's ok looking. It's hard to believe she's full chinese. but's pretty in some aspects. thakns for sharing.

wow.. havent been here in a week... this thread really zoooms..

OMG.. what happened to Lee Sang Eun oppa's beautiful face?? he's soo good looking. i hope he stays that way. i will miss him when he goes to the army....

Mikki has great style... i love her clothes. although she looks photoshopped..>< Ji Hoon and Mikki are the cutest couple i've seen!! kinda makes me wanna get out there into the dating world once again...

i know.. and her nose looks like michael jackson's

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i love mikki`s style .. it`s so awesome .. but then again.. i love imda`s style too.. ah .. they`re both aweseme xD

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2681/00kyung011fu.gif

^such a cute pic of KKR. *HEART* from this perspective..his teeth looks pretty okay.. my love is so hot~ x]

actin like he was taebin or someone lolz, and he acts like a diva too lolz sorry but at that place he kept sendin sh!t back changin his mind and all, and that is such a rude thing to do in korea esp. if the ppl bringin ur food are older than you, you better be named BoA if your doin stuff like that. Im sorry that seems very rude to me because Im korean and I live here and I would never act like that in some public place around people way older than me =__=

eh!? O.O aaww .. inho just went lower on my list of hot uhljjangs. T^T

*sigh* i`m gonna miss that lse when he goes to the army, too. TToTT

i hope he takes a lot a lot a lot of pics of himself before he leaves for the army...& then takes a lot a lot a lot pics of himself during the army. xP...wait .. can they do that? they can right? i`m sorry .. i`m like..army-retarded. o.O

wow .. this thread like increased 1 billion pages (exaggerating xP) over four days. i need to come in here daily or else i`ll be left behind T-T..

THANKS FOR SHARING YOU GUYS!~ xD

wow ... woosuk is SOOOOO hot in this pic~ *love*

i think he looks cuter w/o this piercing under his lip... well.. he`s cute w/ it on too. ah..he`s just cute. period.

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7426/bc...swl100492sd.jpg

Guest xEvil Veggie

you guys want a bigger full version pic of this?? i personally love this pic,, i dunno why ^^;; a really good shot of kkr? maybe ^^

kyungrok-08.jpg

credits: nettiez (sorry,, i forgot whose nettiez i got this from .___.)

edit: lol,, maybe its not really big,, just full version then,,

thanks so much <3 hehehe i absolutely love him in this picture..

[well i love him period but i like this picture hehe]

you guys want a bigger full version pic of this?? i personally love this pic,, i dunno why ^^;; a really good shot of kkr? maybe ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/str...kyungrok-08.jpg

credits: nettiez (sorry,, i forgot whose nettiez i got this from .___.)

edit: lol,, maybe its not really big,, just full version then,,

cute!!!!!!!! thanx Anne ^^

Guest miranduh

i know.. and her nose looks like michael jackson's

LOL michael jackason has no nose :lol::rolleyes::o:mellow:;)B):P

hahah ignore me

anyway wow everyone's list is pushing inho down xD and KPxAngelTears12...does he smoke?

Guest tklovex3

nope...i'm not korean...and i wish i lived in korea...---> BUSAN to be more exact...*goes stalk all HOT ullzzangs...*...hahaha :P

whoa whoa whoa! ALL THE HOT ULZZANGS LIVE IN BUSAN!??!?!?!

thanks for the heads up!

:lol:

and i <3 jo in ho! muahahah! & yessssssssss he should unrestrict his cyworld cuz goodness! i need more pictures of him!

aerim?? oo yea.. i remember once wen i use to anti her cuz she played my hubby inho..

but since u said dat she's nice.. mayb she is nice.. ;) .. well u can't juz judge due to sumtink like dat huh..

but that was the time wen i use to be like :angry: aerim... but i guess that wa juz the past -___-^

HAHA, IN HO IS MY HUBBIE GIRLY! back off! lol.

And all you people out there, don't be hating on my hubbie! Not everyone is perfect and you probably just caught him at a bad time. Just because you see in public once doesn't mean you'll automatically know how he always acts, whats his personality, etc.

-liyang

Guest miranduh

^ XDDDD okay inho's personality and past relations and aerim's personality and past relations don't mind for us we live sooo far and we won't see them until sometime in the future where all of us will know and he will be kinda old hahahha so he probably won't act so divaish anymore..so yeah :P

...what am i talking about...LOL just yeah who cares x.x;

and im inho's approved mistress :DDDD

Guest xEvil Veggie

and im inho's approved mistress :DDDD

lol inho's stilll number one on my list xD

so thats cool then, KKR and Seo Minwoo are all mine. Cool. ahahahaha :P

Archived