ULZZANG MANIA

Guest LoveHLi

^some pages where some of mikki's pictures were posted..i'm too lazy to go through the whole thread looking for her pictures... ^_^ i'll go find some more of pictures of her... ^_^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=1654&st=6480 ---3 of mikki post #6497

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=1654&st=6460 ---post #6475

정 루/jung ru?

i think she cute...she has the kiddish look..

aaaa.jpg

dasfh6rt.jpg

e57li7.jpg

eastygdh.jpg

ekwjddl13_15.jpg

ekwjddl13_16.jpg

ekwjddl13_17.jpg

ekwjddl13_31.jpg

ekwjddl13_32.gif

ekwjddl13_34.jpg

to be continued!

credits: me and naver

ekwjddl13_35.jpg

ekwjddl13_41.gif

ekwjddl13_43.jpg

ekwjddl13_45.jpg

ekwjddl13_48.jpg

ekwjddl13_52.gif

ekwjddl13_56.jpg

ekwjddl13_63.jpg

fkfk31_6.jpg

fkfk31_26.jpg

to be continued!

credits: me and naver

fkfk31_42.jpg

gdhk67.jpg

jklu776.jpg

rethdfyk.jpg

tyk657.jpg

uiyp8.jpg

yliuiy586.jpg

done! be back with more pictures! :lol:

credits: me and naver!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KPxAngelTears12

how do you kno that inho is ignorant? btw...can peepo post up pictures of aerim? from what i read so far, shes inhos ex buh i wanna know how she looks like =D please and thank you

because Ive seen inho in public hes a kid and all, but hes still rude, and he thinks hes all that which hes not =__=

did any of you ever hear about how he acted like he was all that in some eating/arcade place? you probably didnt..he was sayin how he should get this and that like without paying because hes inho,

actin like he was taebin or someone lolz, and he acts like a diva too lolz sorry but at that place he kept sendin sh!t back changin his mind and all, and that is such a rude thing to do in korea esp. if the ppl bringin ur food are older than you, you better be named BoA if your doin stuff like that. Im sorry that seems very rude to me because Im korean and I live here and I would never act like that in some public place around people way older than me =__=

JuYon52-I live in korea =P and I see u do too B)B)

EDIT//

chun si woo..I seen his pics on myspace a very long time ago..are you sure hes a ulzzang?

Guest mz_yoone3k

because Ive seen inho in public hes a kid and all, but hes still rude, and he thinks hes all that which hes not =__=

did any of you ever hear about how he acted like he was all that in some eating/arcade place? you probably didnt..he was sayin how he should get this and that like without paying because hes inho,

actin like he was taebin or someone lolz, and he acts like a diva too lolz sorry but at that place he kept sendin sh!t back changin his mind and all, and that is such a rude thing to do in korea esp. if the ppl bringin ur food are older than you, you better be named BoA if your doin stuff like that. Im sorry that seems very rude to me because Im korean and I live here and I would never act like that in some public place around people way older than me =__=

EDIT//

chun si woo..I seen his pics on myspace a very long time ago..are you sure hes a ulzzang?

shrugs* maybe you just caught him in a bad mood? or maybe he really is like that. i guess ill never know until i see him face to face eventually...or never =[ buh for now...he'll js be adorable eye candy =D and KPxAngelTears12....since you talked to aerim...would you mind posting some pictures of her? or does she not like posting her pictures?

jung ru looks so young! in some pictures...she looks 12-13, 17 max. but how old is she really?

Guest LoveHLi

EDIT//

don't know if he is but oh well! ^_^ we need some new eye candies to look at...

like i said about kkr's "suppose attitude" i'm going to say the same thing about inho's "attitude" too. i don't care if they're conceited and crap...as long as they keep taking pictures and i get to look at them i'd careless about what they do...i'm mean yeah, it's kind of like a mood killer hearing about how rude they are but i'm never going to meet them so what differences does they're attitude make to me? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! lmao! because i'm cool like this... B) B) B) hahahaha...lmfao! i'm just kidding!

Guest KPxAngelTears12

oook see no one cares when inho acts like well a retard, its just "shrug whatever hes cute" but the hatin never stops for aerim I see right?? you guyz are such typical girls. ;)

Guest baby--s

oook see no one cares when inho acts like well a retard, its just "shrug whatever hes cute" but the hatin never stops for aerim I see right?? you guyz are such typical girls. ;)

but its not like we know for sure that hes like that..unless you actaully know him..

Guest miranduh

i'm back with more of 이윤근/lee yun keun..the other camwho.re...lmao! :lol:

he smiled in some of his pictures! hahahaha...adorable!

if you didnt know he looks like he has one eye Hahahah XDD he should lay off the contrast a bit -.-; he's pretty cute

chyah, you have no idea lol.

i love the magazines but i dont know where to get them..

can you even get them in the states?!?

and also.... was any other uhljjang besides KKR in a movie?

omg me too i just want one i don't even have one >O<

haha actually you might be in luck

my bf might start a business of sending korean magazine over

and selling them online

if he does do it, i`ll post it up somewhere ^ ^

LOL pm me when you bf does do that though ;D but i hope its cheap hahaha

Hi Mir!!!well, KKR will make a very beautiful gay, but that's a very far-fetched scenario. coz no doubt he's not a gay...

I have a friendster account too!!! well, i have xanga, myspace, hi5, and friendster... oh well... i'm most (?) active in friendster and myspace...

hi melai unni ^___^! haha im just saying i like his new look but everyone is giving weird looks to it xDd

yea haha

it`s for a business project

but my bf isn`t sure if a lot of people would be interested

i`ll update you if you are

i`m helping him out by starting to advertise on soompi

since i thot maybe some would be =)

tell your bf...soompi has TONS of dbsk fans.

LOL what a jerk..this is what happens when you know you're pretty x_x;;; and that thing he does at the restaurant place reminds me of Bi!! and comparing to bi inho is pretty small..no offence but KPxAngelTears12 is right...hating on his ex and forgiving him for this behaviour seems so bias haha no offence since inho is my fav <3 and his ex is not ugly...she freaking looks like him...esp in the picture i will quote down there *points* but still wrong of her to cheat on him because he is mean in public and acts like a bastard.. loll l let's just say they're both wrong but cheating wasn't an answer but that happens :/ ahh well...

005359077bl.jpg

credit: me + cyworld & naver

Guest LoveHLi

i've never said that i didn't like aerim. even after i heard about her "suppose cheating" on inho in the old thread....what they do outside of taking pictures is their own personal business. i don't care. all i want is pictures... :lol:

Guest miranduh

lol totally.

and also for him to unrestrict his photo :P

00829em7fq.jpg

Don't they look alike? LOL i swear before i had a really similar pose of inho and aermi

Guest miranduh

they freaking look like twins..HHAHA now im so creeped out on how they used to date...its like carbon copies or like mirror images..just different genders... O____O! woah

lol i own :D

Guest mz_yoone3k

well i dunt care if inho or aerim acts like assholes or not. its not my business. i dunt hate on aerim cuz i js recently heard about her playing inho or w.e and i dunt even know her so i cant really hate on her. as long as inho keep posting pictures and i was js interested in how aerim looked like. she looks okay.

Guest xEvil Veggie

bcb3bfecbcae4guswl100492sd.jpg

that has got to be the hottest freaken picture ive ever seen of woosuk

inho? REALLY?!? ive ALWAYS heard that he was the nicest uhljjang! thats odd. hahaha. and ive always head that kkr was the one with the bad attitude. to me it was more believable that kkr was the one with the attitude because of the way he looks like [haha i know that sounds retarded but hey its true, inho looks more "innocent"]. i didn't know inho would be like that... that was the first bad thing ive heard of inho.

=\ awww now i dont like him as much haha

damn but you saw him in public before? lucky lucky...

Archived